You big idiot!

You big idiot!

 

"No way!" Heechul cut off Donghae's sentence and showing him his back, meaning the 'discussion' is over, went to the fridge to get strawberry milk.

"But hyung!" resolved to not let his hyung slip away this time Donghae followed behind adding a little whine to stress on the meaning "It had been three days, hyung. You can't lock him up forever!"

But Heechul didn't even indicate he heard his words as he reached for a plate with indifferent expression. This was going for already two days and Donghae was getting impatient. Every time he tried to talk to Heechul about it he was bluntly ignored and shoved in the corner. If this was the treatment he's receiving as favorite donseng he could not imagine what the others have to go trough.

"The thing is ..."suddenly Heechul rose his head and looked at the younger getting his hopes up "... he's still sleeping so you got nothing to do there." he deadpanned.

"Yah! Who sleeps for more than 48 hours? It's called coma!" forgetting who he's talking with Donghae exclaimed frustrated.

Do his band mates really take him for an idiot?!

. . .

He prefers to not find out.

"Don't be impolite." returning to his disinterested tone Heechul said and carefully lifted a tray full with fruits and two bottles of strawberry milk. He then started to make his way out of the kitchen but stopped as Donghae grabbed his arm not giving up the fight quite yet.

"For who is the strawberry milk then?" Although their fridge were constantly full with that stuff, there was only one who drunk it and it was not his over-dramatic and totally blunt hyung.

"Some people always nag exactly how good, delicious and heavenly this is so I decided to try it."Heechul said trying to stay calm. It was not in his nature to be questioned like that.

"With two bottles at once?" Donghae arched an eyebrow missing the furry in other's eyes.

"Yes!"

"And ..."

"Lee Donghae if you don't want the ing milk to be, only Siwon's God knows where, in YOU, I sudgest you SHUT UP and LET ME GO! NOW!" Heechul half said, half shouted.

The younger immediately let go of his arm  and scared stepped back biting his lip to not say anything more. He knew his hyung was fully capable of living to his words and it will surely hurt.

Heechul smirked liking the result and finally went out leaving a frustrated and kinda sad Donghae behind.

He didn't understand why it was so hard to get pass Heechul's defense. Eunhyuk was his best friend after all, whether the 'cat-monster' in their dorm likes it or not.

 

"What are you doing out of bed?" Heechul frowned entering his bedroom.

Eunhyuk was standing by the window looking trough it seemingly lost in thoughts. He was still in his yellow pajama and fluffy slippers, just got out of the bed, but that didn't excuse him in front of the elder.

"Someone was shouting on the street and I thought..."

"Well, it's surely not for you so get back in." Heechul interrupted the blonde's explanation and gave him a stern look.

Hyukjae pouted and hang his head down but nevertheless obligated his hyung's words. He climbed onto the big bed and got under the covers where he has been staying for three days.

Honestly it was starting to depress him, spending all day in the not-so-big bedroom but Heechul didn't want to hear about going out yet. And everyone knew he was someone you can't win over, especially if your name is Lee Hyukjae, so the boy didn't try to. The elder even convinced their managers to let him stay at home for several days so he wasn't delirious enough to think he will get out without his consent.

He only didn't understand why Heechul was going to such extend for him. It wasn't that he suddenly became warm and docile. Just as before he constantly nagged and joked around. The blonde didn't feet much spoiled so far even though he was practically taken care of. Maybe he was expecting too much?

"Here." Heechul handed him the tray like every morning and sat next to him. Today he had schedule in the afternoon so he allowed the younger to sleep a little longer. Yeah, the sick one had to wake up according to Heechul's schedules just so he could bring him his breakfast in the room. Talking about weird arrangement.

"Thanks." Hyukjae smiled nevertheless, gums showing off, and as usual took the pink bottle. He tore the straw and was just to pierce the marked spot with glee when someone pulled out the happiness from his hands.

"Hey!" he whined looking at his strawberry in Heechul's hands. "What was that for?!"

"Eat something first! I didn't brought only this ... thing ... even though I'm sure you didn't notice."

Hyukjae pouted once again and looked grumpily at the 'food'. There was bananas, one orange, an apple and more bananas.

"What's with the bananas?" he looked up at his hyung who grinned dubiously.

"I don't know, but monkey tent to like them."

"Yah!" See, he just doesn't leave him alone. Even though he's sick wondering who's fault is that >.<

Thinking about the sickness Hyukjae started to cough, all about nasty bananas and strawberry milk forgotten. He didn't mind having a cold really, his nose maybe running all the time but at least he was at home. He couldn't remember the time when he was able to sleep more than five hours for three days in a row. Only this cough was deadly. It felt like his whole ribcage wanted to go out his chest and in this very moment he didn't mind letting it.

Heechul reached and sympathetically patted the younger boy on his back. Concern had taken the place of his smirk as he removed the tray so the other could be more comfortable.

When the troublesome coughs finally stopped, the blonde looked more exhausted than after two hours rehearsal. He laid back on the cushions gladly taking deep breaths and sweat gleaming on his forehead.

"You idiot!" Heechul scolded with voice loud and high "Really, how stupid must you be to get out of the car when it's raining cats and dogs, huh?"

Hyukjae was lying beneath him looking helpless but couldn't help and scowled hearing his words. He was not in the mood to hear Heechul's insults lecturing. He pretended he didn't and turned to one side burring his face in the pillow, wishing to go back to dreamland.

"I thought it's what you wanted me to do, hyung." he whispered with hoarse voice. It came out muffled but Heechul heard it nevertheless.

He eyed his boyfriend's back as the words sunk into him bringing some kind of bitterness.

'Damn!' he cursed in his mind and sighed. He was still not sure who should be blamed for all of this. Hyukjae, Hyukjae's stupidity, the rain or after all, and he was not ready to even say it, himself.

 

--- flashback ---

"I don't want to even start to understand what are you talking about!"

Hyukjae flinched from Heechul's tone, it was so freezing cold that he wanted to hide somewhere from it. But seeing as they were sitting side by side in the small car it was impossible.

The blonde didn't know what to do anymore. He had no idea why Heechul was so angry, he was practically fuming and it was scaring him. He had received all kind of treatment during the year they were together but this looked like something worse. Heechul seemed like he wouldn't let go anywhere in the near future.

"Fanservice, I don't understand it at all! It's disgusting. You want me to believe that actually someone had talked you into doing it? Ha!" he continued, obvious to Hyukjae's expression. The other tried to not think about this person driving a car right now.

"It's not someone." the younger mumbled under his breath "I told you, the manager..."

"I can't hear you! God, you can't even speak properly, can you? Stupid!"

"I said..."

"Save it! Just ... Shut up!"

Yeah, Heechul was angry. Even more, he was furious. Not so long ago Hyukjae and he had a really long talk about fanservice and people touching other people's stuff so he thought he understood it. But what does he see today? His boyfriend hugging and flirting. Smiling as nothing's going on, looking innocently like he wasn't committing a crime right before his face. Outrageous! No one was permitted to act like that towards him, not even Hyukjae. And he won't be convinced to overlook it, just because of the stupid thing called fanservice.

When the show was over he didn't wait for the others and grabbing the boy's hand threw him in the car driving off to somewhere. The others ... well, they weren't exactly worried as the situation wasn't exactly new.

Lost in these thoughts Heechul was a little surprised when he looked at the blond beside him and saw a single crystal clear tear rolling down the pale cheek. It sink into his red scarf quite quickly but was followed by another, then by two more.

"Don't cry." Heechul said and averted his eyes. He wanted to make his point clear and couldn't afford to be affected. Even though he already felt the fury slowly decreasing inside him.

"It's even more annoying when you cry so stop it!"

Hyukjae tried to wipe his cheecks with the scarf but the salty liquid kept coming down.

"I can't."

"It you can't why did you start?!" Heechul snapped.

He pull off the road and stopped the car. Turning to his boyfriend Heechul used his sleeve to wipe the moist cheeks himself, he ignored the way Hyukjae jerked back at the first moment when he touched his skin.

The rain drops outside were jangling in the car making it hard to think. He tried for some time, brows joined and lips pursed but it didn't seem to work. Even when the great Kim Heechul tried, the blonde just could stop crying. A little sobs started to come out his mouth too, making Heechul return to his seat, close his eyes and say with more annoyance than meaning.

"If you want to cry so much, get out. The weather outside is just perfect for you."

He didn't hear anything after that. No more sobs. No slammed door. He realized the younger was indeed an idiot only when he looked at his direction and found the seat empty.

--- flashback ---

 

Yeah, it was clear as day that the fault was Siwon's, Heechul decided. If it hadn't been for him, there's no way he would have been jealous, quarrel with Hyukjae and say those things to him, making him go out.

And now the latter had cold because he had walked home in the rain and Heechul was worried 24 hours a day. He banded Hyukjae for going out of the room and made sure no one except for himself was going in too, just so the cold could pass faster. The only exception was Leeteuk just because he knew the leader would rather enter trough the window than leave a sick member alone. Later he gave Heechul a somewhat disappointed look and didn't talk to him the whole day.

Sighting at his misery Heechul reached and touched Hyukjae's back, gently drawing circles with his finger. This was always able to sooth him whether he's over-excited, anxious or sulking, he hoped it would work again.

"I didn't mean it like that, you know." he said quietly and as dulcet as he could. The last thing the diva wanted was to upset his younger boyfriend again. There was a time when he maybe liked the younger's tears. Now he felt sick every time he sees them.

"Why do you care anyway, hyung?" without turning back Hyukjae retorted "Since I'm so annoying and bothering you all the time, why no just leave me outside alone to die? It would suit your character much more than this."

"Yah!" Heechul yelled. He was trying to be nice here!

With the most heavy expression he could muster he got under the covers with Hyukjae. His hands slowly and carefully enveloped the thin waist, letting a smile at the familiar warmth. He lifted him a little, the younger letting his body be carried, and proceeded sitting up so Hyukjae was now on his lap, blond head on his chest. He squeezed the delicate frame in his arms once more, noticing that the sickness had made it even more thinner and reached for the only thing that could make everything better.

"Here." he put a bottle of strawberry milk in Hyukjae's hands who didn't looked up but still grabbed it, immediately attaching his plump lips to the straw.

"I never said you are a bother to me." Heechul started talking, voice almost sweet.

"But ..."

"Let me finish, ok? I never said it, but of course you do!" the lithe body tensed in his arms but he continued "Your moods are so child-like, they never fail to get on my nerves. How could you cry so easily? And smile in no time like nothing happened? Like you have some weird personality split, it's annoying."

The whole time Heechul was talking his arms continued to hold Hyukjae. His long fingers played with the blond locks gently, calming him down and thus preventing him from sobbing again or plucking out from his hold.

"I'm sorry." the blonde only mumbled quietly trough the straw. 'Yeah, just like kid.'

"Who told you to be? I don't hate it. In fact, I like it. Love it." Heechul smiled.

This made Hyukjae finally looked at his hyung, eyes wide from surprise and the straw falling on the bed. Not that anyone noticed.

"Why so surprised?" Heechul smirked.

The elder windrowed his hand from the blonde hair to trace his lover's still painfully pale cheek and leaned forward so he was much closer to it. His breath tickled the other's face, shivers going down his spine. Ever so slowly Heechul closed the distance between them and kissed Hyukjae on the lips - briefly, no tongue, just lips against lips. When he pulled back he took in the beautiful blush spread on Hyukjae's face, smiling fondly at it.

"Idiot." And the moment broke.

"Excuse me?"

"Yeah, you are a big idiot, hyung!" Hyukjae pouted, grabing his arm and squeezing it, not letting go but continuing to jabber.

 "Possessive and jealous jerk! Doesn't even listen to me but chasing me out and now keeping me locked up here. Like it was my fault!"

"Hey, it's Siwon who..."but it was time for Eunhyuk to not let the other speak his mind.

"You bother me so much! I'm scared to even laugh with someone else, the thought of you watching giving me creeps at night."

"Hyukjae!"

"And you know what else... what..."

But he lost his words. What was the use of them after all? It was twelve and Heechul was supposed to be in the van at one o'clock sharp.

"Kiss you again?" the older asked teasingly reading his mind.

Hyukjae looked him in the eyes. He silently admitted to himself that this argument will surely happen again, but also that it would be ok for it to happen, after all it's a part of their relationship. So he just smiled at Heechul and nodded.

Sometimes it's better to do just what you want and not what you think you have to.

 

 

My first Suju fic ^^^. Lately I have been into Heehyuk, but there's really not much with this couple so I figured it out I should just write something.
And here it is ^^^
Of course I imagined Heechul as a seme. It's hard for me to think his as uke, especially with someone like Hyukjae. Yeah, I also think he should be possessive over him and unreasonable :p
There's no bad guy in the story so don't mind that a made him harsh towards Hyukie, after all he always talks like that ^^^

Please comment if you liked it (or not, because I would like to hear why).

Thanks' for reading ^^^

PS: Sorry for my mistakes T_T

PSS: Really, really sorry for my mistakes!