[On A Rainy Day]

On A Rainy Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When he got off the bus, Siwon didn’t expect the rain to start pouring down, he didn’t expect there would be rain at all today, so he didn’t bring an umbrella. That’s why currently he’s stuck at a bus stop, waiting for the rain to stop. He sighed, maybe if he listened to Ryeowook nagging at him about always bringing an umbrella earlier this morning, this wouldn’t happen.
He looked up at the sky to see that it was still dark and cloudy, thunder grumbling up in the sky. It seems the rain won’t stop anytime soon. He thought about just running home, but it could get him sick.

“Yah! Siwon!”
He turned and saw Ryeowook running towards him, his boyfriend was using a big umbrella for himself. It was a funny sight, such a small man using a big umbrella alone, he chuckled at the thought of Ryeowook running all the way over here alone with that umbrella.
Siwon walked towards Ryeowook, and got under the umbrella before taking the umbrella from him so it would be more comfortable for both of them.
“See! I told you it would rain, but of course you didn’t listen..”
Siwon pulled Ryeowook closer, and kissed the top of his head. “I know, i’m sorry baby.. I’ll try bringing an umbrella starting tomorrow”.
The two of them walked home together, telling each other about their day, while avoiding the raindrops outside of their umbrella.

When they arrived home, Ryeowook immediately ran towards the living room. When Siwon wanted to follow him, he told Siwon t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter