End

Devil
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong doesn't know how long he's been laying here.

It is not too dark, there is a moon above him.

And a demon who stands before him. Refusing to let his eyes shut for eternity. 

"You don't understand."

Jiyong doesn't want to answer. His mouth has been shut ever since he's been here. 

"You don't understand who I am."

Jiyong wishes he didn't know who he was. It was the reason he did and so he remained quiet. 

The demon had been questioning him like this for an eternity now. 

Refusing to leave. Refusing to let him rest. Refusing to let him shut his eyes. 

"Your heart is strong, I like that." The demon moved closer, his ashy black wings hanging low on his back like a robe. His eyes were black with cerulean pools in them and his skin was stark white. His horns that sprouted from between his platinum hair were long and pointed threateningly towards the skies. 

A hand - no, it was a talon - reached close to his chest as the demon spoke, his sharp canines glinting in the moons' light, "If I rip open your chest, will your heart still remain strong as it is now?" then he moved his taloned hand to his skull, "Or if I break through your skull, will you still wish you kept your heart this strong?"

For some reason, Jiyong was okay with all options. Anything that will end this once and for all. 

It didn't even disturb him how alright he was with the options the demon had given him. 

"Are you afraid?" 

The voice held no t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter