He Broke Her

Lose
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryujin's ears perked up to the sound of the automatic door unlocking. She quickly put on her fuzzy home slippers and jogged towards the front door to welcome her lovely boyfriend. 

"Oppa~" she spread her arms open and hugged the boy tightly.

Jaemin heaved a sigh as he brought his left arm to caress her back. 

"I have dinner ready for you," she said, her eyes curved into an adorable crescent moon shape. It used to make the boy's heart flutter, but he didn't feel it anymore. 

Jaemin walked towards the dining table with his lips still shut and threw his bag onto the floor. He pulled out the chair and picked up the chopstick in front of him. Ryujin's pressed her lips into a thin line as she watched him from the back. She knew that something had been bothering him for a while. He didn't seem like the boy she knew all these years.  a breath, Ryujin brought herself to sit across him. She looked at the figure in front of her as she fiddled with her fingers nervously.

"Are you-"

"Don't start." Jaemin suddenly said, cutting her sentence. His eyes still didn't meet hers.

Taken aback, Ryujin felt her heart stopped. The girl didn't want to make him mad, but she knew sooner or later, he needed to talk about it. "You haven't been yourself these past few days." her gaze shifted down.

"I don't want to talk about it," he answered with a stern tone as he picked up the radish with the chopstick.

She bit her lower lip. "Is anything wrong? Did I do-"

"I said I don't want to talk about it!" Jaemin snapped, slamming his hands onto the table. 

Ryujin's eyes widened in an instant as her body shifted back. She felt her heart beating rapidly as her fists clenched. She could feel her eyes b in tears, and her hands turned cold. "I-I'm sorry," Ryujin said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter