END

New Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I wrote this about two years ago, so the way I wrote at that time is very different from now. Anyway, I wanted to post it, I hope you like jsjs

---

Lisa, Rosé, Jisoo and Jennie have been friends since they moved into the building, Jennie and Jisoo rent apartment 7, while Rosé is the neighbor across the hall apartment 8 and also Jennie's friend with benefits. Lisa still lives with her mother because she thinks she is too young to be independent.

The girls were on the Kim's floor eating Chinese food and watching some random show.

"Did you hear that the neighbors downstairs are leaving?" asked Rosé as she ate.

"The Chois?" asked Jennie, wrapping the noodles around her chopsticks.

"Yes, it's a shame, I actually got along with their youngest daughter"

"Then why don't you ask her to be your girlfriend?!" exclaims Jennie.

"Jealousy" said Lisa between fake sneezes.

"I don't have to be" The brunette defended herself.

Jisoo shook her head as she laughed.

"The truth is you two are so stupid, Rosé you know Jennie is in love with you and Jennie you know Rosé loves you. Get married already!" Jisoo said waving her chopsticks and throwing a spaghetti into Lisa's hair.

"Speaking of girlfriends," said Lisa as she pulled the noodle out of her hair. "When we are gonna be girlfriends?"

"When I have feelings for you" replied the older one without stopping watching TV. Both Jennie and Rosé began to bother Lisa about what had just happened.

"Believe me, under different circumstances it would have hurt, but I'm so used to her insults that it only made me fall in love with her even more." Lisa rested her face in her hand as she looked at Jisoo, the older one looking at her with a frown.

"Very good," says Rosé, standing up.  "It's late now, I have to go, see you girls tomorrow"

"Yes, go say goodbye to the downstairs neighbor before she leaves" Jennie spoke softly.

"Rose, wait!" says Lisa. "I know it's late and it's a little out of line to ask you, but ...."

"Do you want to sleep over at my house?" She said, interrupting her.

"Oh no, I really wanted Jennie to go with you and Jisoo and I to sleep together here, ha"

"Forget it, let Rosé sleep with the neighbor," shouts Jennie from the kitchen.

"Stop it! I like you, you idiot!" answered Rosé shouting as well.

"Yes, of course" replied the brunette a little lower this time. Rosé rolled her eyes. "Lisa, get your off the couch, I'm going to sleep there" she said as she left the kitchen to go into the living room.

"If you want to go sleep in your room, I'll sleep WITH Jisoo" She winked in the direction of Jisoo.

"Okay, bye" Jennie went to her room. 

---

Jisoo and Jennie were returning from the university to the building, when they arrived they saw the reception desk full of boxes.

"Boxes!" exclaimed Jisoo and started playing with some empty boxes.

"Be careful" said the brunette. "Some boxes may have fragile things in them." She pulled a box from Jisoo's head.

Jisoo ignoring Jennie took a box she thought was empty and threw it away to take a bigger box than it is. As she did so, she heard the sound of broken things.

"Damn it!" says Jisoo scared.

"I told you, that box said fragile. Now what are we going to tell the owners of that box?"

"... What if the new neighbor is a cop? Or worse, if it's my ex?"

"What are we going to do?" Jennie said, holding her head and looking at the box on the floor.

"I know!" Jisoo snapped her fingers. "Let's change our name and run away from the country" she said running to the exit.

"You are so..." Jennie looked at the girl coming down from the elevator. "Beautiful!"

"Really? I mean, I already knew that, but..." She turned to Jennie and saw her hypnotized, looking at the girl who was checking the boxes, and approached her.

"Good morning" the girl spoke, she was very pretty to tell the truth. She had a thin face, thin lips and big eyes. "Do you live here?"

"Aha...." Jennie said in a silly voice.

"I'm Bae Joohyun, but I like Irene better," he laughed. "I'm moving to apartment 6"

"I am...Kim.... Jennie....Jennie Kim...Jennie "She said stuttering.

"Great try to flirt, idiot" Jisoo whispered to the brunette. "I'm Jisoo" introduced herself.

"So, Irene" spoke Jennie. "Shall I help you carry boxes?" She rolled up her shirt.

"I can't help it, I have to study for tomorrow" Jisoo pouted.

"I didn't ask for you Chichu" said the brunette with a sarcastic smile.

"Damn it," whispered Irene as she looked at the boxes.

"Is something wrong Irene?"

"There's a box missing," she said. "Haven't you seen it? It was about this size and said fragile." She demonstrated with her arms. Jennie and Jisoo heard about the box and tensed up.

"NO!" Jisoo shouted, making Irene look at her in a strange way. "WE DON'T KNOW WHERE THAT BOX IS! AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT ME BREAKING IT! I DIDN'T DO IT!" She pressed her books to her chest. She began to slowly back up to the elevator and pressed the button desperately. "Stupid elevator" she whispered.

"Did you break that box?" Irene asked laughing as she took the box.

"Okay" She approached her taking out her wallet. "How much is it?"

"Don't worry" She smile at her. "It wasn't a lot of cups and plates"

"did you see stupid, you left her without dishes" said Jennie.

"No, it's okay" says Irene. "It was old porceline anyway"

Jisoo breathed a sigh of relief.

"You are an angel Irene. But I have to go to study, it is a pleasure and welcome to the building" She said to get on the elevator.

After Jisoo disappeared down the elevator the two girls fell into an awkward silence.

"Well..." said Jennie breaking the ice. "Shall I help you?"

"Sure." She gave her a smile.

Jennie approached Irene to take the box that was in front of her. Once the two were facing each other, Irene kept examining Jennie, while she watched the other's actions.

"You are very pretty Jennie" She continued to look at her, making her blush.

"Thank you" She responded nervously as she picked up the box and carried it to the elevator.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter