[Welcome Home!]

Welcome Home!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook stood on the crowded bus, one hand holding the ceiling straps and the other was holding his phone. Another busy and horrible day has ended, he couldn't believe he actually survived this one. He already had his boss yelling at his face this morning over something he counted wrong on a report, so he had to do that all over again, and one of Ryeowook's co workers dumping all her work to him due to her having to "focus on college assignments". Which was bull, he knew she was just gonna procrastinate again.

He opened his messenger app and saw his office group chat active. He clicked on it and saw that everyone agreed on having a drinking night today, he scrolled up a bit to see that they didn't force anyone to join, it was just something that happened accidentally and if someone was free they're welcome to join the others. Ryeowook locked his phone and slid it into his pocket, he wished he could see outside, the city at night always feels oddly calming to him. Seeing bright buildings that outshine the moonlight, sidewalks filled with people either going home from work or going to work, and if he looks up to the skies, it would be filled with brightly shining stars.

Ryeowook smiles just from thinking about it. But his current view is a sea of people on the bus minding their own business, with no plans of moving at all. He looked up at the sign above the bus doors, it was almost his stop.
He sighed, the thought of his warm and comfy home makes his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter