You take my breath away

So pretty
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first time you see her is at the school cafeteria.

You're quietly eating your lunch while listening to your friends' stories. But then she enters and suddenly whatever your friend is saying and the laughters that follow it fade into the background.

You don't know how goddesses are supposed to look like, but you can't help but wonder if she's one because she's just too beautiful to be a mere mortal like you.

You follow her with your eyes until you can't see her anymore and the only thing you can think of is-

Wow.

.

After that you start seeing her everywhere- in the school alleyways, in the cafeteria, in one of your classes (how didn't she notice her before?) and even at the entrance (she leans on the wall behind her and laughs and Seulgi swears she's never heard something more beautiful than that).

.

You were wrong.

You hear her voice for the first time when she comes to your class to call the teacher for something important.

But you don't pay attention to that, the only thing your pay attention to is her voice -incredibly soft and warm, and also a bit husky.

And that's definitely the most beautiful thing you've ever heard (with her laugh being the second).

.

Everything about her seems so perfect and you start questioning the existence of angels, because she has to be one.
 
.

Her name is Bae Joohyun.

You finally know (not because she asked, are you crazy?) because your friend saw your eyes lingering on her for a tad bit too long.

That's only the start of incessant teasings from your friends but you don't mind at all.

Not when it's about her.

.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter