Chapter 2

Four Friends

                   Chu Eun Sang woke up late today so she is arriving fast to the hospital and then she goes to canteen to get a cup of black coffee. She got her coffee and turn around she spills her coffee in a tall man. On the other side Kim Tan goes to hospital on his black car to meet Lee Hajun , Jung Joon Woo, Choe Kang Dae. They are very thick friends like brothers. They usually hang out in their own lounge called Friends lounge. Now they will be meet in the hospital because Hajun is very busy at hospital due to his grand father illness. Now he is parked his car. Then he went to canteen to get a breakfast and collided  with the woman. His coat is covered with a black coffee and he exploded how dare you ruined my coat. She apologised but he doesn't take it lightly. Again she is going to apologise he ignored it. When she tried to speak her phone rang that's her friend's father Mr.Choi call. She immediately attended it. Kim Tan is about to stop her she ignored him and turn other side goes to hospital. He is standing dumbfounded. 
                   Joon Woo is on the way to hospital in his car. Suddenly there is a commotion on the side of the road. He stop the car and watch it. There's a woman who helps a little girl from a car accident. She is very beautiful and attractive. In his whole life he doesn't seem woman like her. He climb out of the car to go to her side but her phone rings that's her friend's father Mr.Choi call she takes it walking away. He then turn to the car arriving to the hospital. 
                 
On the other side 

                    Aera is arriving from London to South Korea Airport. She takes a cab to reach the Choi Residency. On the way there is a commotion on the alley side she call the driver to stop the car then she climb out of the car to see the spot there is a old man was attacked by a goons. One goon aims gun at old man and two goons catch the older man arm to prevent from moving. He will be shoot in a split second Aera was hit by the bullet  from saving him. Quickly the old man  punched the goons with his elbows that time the old's man bodyguards arrived in the scene. He orders everyone to take care of the goons. Then call his right hand man to investigate about Aera biography because she is fainted. He takes her cell phone which is fell down from running. He and his driver carried her to his car to  go the parang hospital since that's hospital owned by his best friend. He see phone to contact in the emergency list. There are four people in the list and he called her father's number. He said sir are you this phone owner father. Mr.Choi said Yeah I am Aera father, who are you ? Why are you speaking in her phone? The old man says sir your daughter met accident I'm going to the parang hospital you also come. Thank you sir I am on the way to the hospital says Mr.Choi.
                       
                  In Choi Residency today is the festive day his youngest daughter coming from London. After seven years she's coming to South Korea. There is a reason she doesn't stay in South Korea. Her family and friends contact with her all years. Mr.Choi received a call about Aera accident he shocked. Her older sister Dasom coming from kitchen to see her father shocked face she asked what's wrong, then her father told her what happened.she panics. She and her father go to the hospital to see her.