Four walls #1

Four Walls
Please log in to read the full chapter

Here, bounded and closed within these four walls, it always suffocates her. Days counting and she did not even notice. Too caught up in controlling herself and seeking so-called happiness around her no matter what way. Choi Yuna thought as she reaches current age she would figure out what life has for her but sadly that is not the case. Her 27 years of life was exciting yes but at the same time she couldn’t pinpoint one problem in her life, all these time she view herself constricted under four invisible walls.

Four walls considering upper and base plane doesn’t exist- thankfully- especially when she is alone, the wall constructs itself thicker and higher trapping her inside of her own. Sometimes she even zones out, aware and unaware at the same time, and after full midnight analysis without sleep-resulting angry faces and bullets of sharp words from her boss- Yuna has made a temporary conclusion. These four walls is hazy and invisible but disappear when she is conversing with other people and when she is busy doing any activities but when she is alone and familiar feeling crept up then, just then, those damned wall showed up again.

It is frustrating at first but Yuna learns to shrug it off because it is not like she can’t see anything around her. What really bother her is that familiar feeling that wells up inside waiting to burst anytime but no matter what she does it wont go off, curses has been sputtered and frustration vented to her poor pillows, Yuna doesn’t really care anymore.

Please log in to read the full chapter