End

Regrets

It was a typical afternoon for Mina, she is sitting in her room at her apartment playing in her laptop.

A knock was heard. Chaeyoung went in and said "Mina, I have a delivery for you." Chaeyoung smiled sadly. Mina went AFK to see what Chaeyoung have brought.

"Hi Mina" A pale girl stated. As Chaeyoung heard it, she know it's her cue to exit the room.

"I'm gonna go downstair Mina. Just call me if you needed me" Chaeyoung waved and exited the room.

Mina will be lying if she denies that she did not miss the girl talking. 'Cause she did. Her angelic voice, her bright smile, her sharp eyes, her infectious laugh, her delicate and small hands and her whole being.

Mina's tear wanted to come out but Mina wanted to show Dahyun that she has become a strong person so she holds it out.

Dahyun smiled sweetly and waved, "How are you Minari~? Are you doing well?"

Mina decided to just stayed silent. She knew that saying anything to Dahyun will not change anything especially what she feels right now.

"I guess you are still mad at me." Dahyun chucked but with a sad tone.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. I didn't mean for this to happen to me, to you, to us. You know that right?" Dahyun's smile started to turn into silent sob.

Mina couldn't stand to see her girl like this but she still decided to do nothing but to stare and say nothing at all.

"Everything's a mess and I'm sorry."

Mina wanted to stop Dahyun. She doesn't need an apology and she doesn't need one.

"Can you not leave and hear me out 'till the end? I just wanted to tell you this things" Dahyun wiped her tears and smiled again.

"Mina, remember when we first met during the orientation? I actually ditched Chaeyoung that day to approach you." Dahyun laughed. "I still remember how pissed she is that day. And I am not actually lost that time, it was an excuse to get close to you." Dahyun scratched the back of her head 'cause she's embarrassed at this sudden confession.

Mina smiled a little remembering that she also ditched Nayeon that day. She totally forgot that she is meeting Nayeon. Mina enjoyed Dahyun's company too much that all she thinks about that day is getting to know the pale girl.

"I regretted it that I did not get your number at our first meet. But hey! Destiny played with us and let us be classmates. It even allowed us to have the same circle of friends." Dahyun whispered "I miss them." but Mina can hear it well.

"Anyway, Remember our first dance? It was Nayeon's birthday party and the DJ played some loud beat, you took my hands and wanted me to dance. I was amazed to see a shy girl that was partying hard. It was maybe the alcohol kicking in your body or you were really that wild in front of your friends." Dahyun then stood up and started to imitate some of Mina's move back then.

Mina slightly chuckled to watched Dahyun dance but somehow there is still a pang in her heart that keeps making her smile upside down.

"Then a sweet music played and it's now my turn to held your hands back then to dance with you. I remember, staring at your gorgeous eyes for whole 3 minutes of the song. As if nothing else matters except you and me. Actually, staring at you could be my favorite past time. How I wish to stare at you a lot more"

"Then, at the day your grandpa died, I remember comforting you in your room and we did have our first making out session, I kinda knew that it was wrong to do that so I chickened out and ran out of your house."

Mina face palm herself for what she did before. She remembered how lonely she is that day and wanted to ease it by initiating a kiss with Dahyun. It got heated and got lost at the moment. But she is also sure that day that she is not using Dahyun and love her even before that.

"I regretted that I avoided you like crazy for a week but hey, it's not bad since I got a confession from you. I think all of my blood rushed in to my head. It was one of the best day that happened to me."

Mina could feel her tears again but still managed to hold it out again.

"We started to date, I took you places that you never went to before. You did the same. We were happy and inseparable. We graduate together, started to rent the apartment and live together. But then this happened..." Dahyun was sobbing again

Mina agreed. She always thought that even if a problem comes through, they will never be apart but she was wrong. Dahyun suddenly broke up with her after their 6 years of relationship. With no reason given, Dahyun left the apartment and ignored all of Mina's call and messages. Then after 2 weeks later, Mina found out that Dahyun and Sana were dating. She was devastated. She started to drink alcohol every night to help her sleep.

"Please forgive Sana. I already asked for her and Momo to forgive me. It was all my fault after all. I was an idiot to even think of that idea."

A week more later after the news, Mina started to be angry at her friends because of what she found out.

--------------------

*A little flashback*

Sana was one of Mina's childhood friends as well as Momo. SaMo treated her like a little sisterand due to that she just can't get angry at her easily for stealing her girlfriend. So, she decided to talk to her. She nervously unlocks Sana's door since she has a spare key. But to her surprise she sees Sana kissing Momo intensely.

"Seriously Sana!? I did not chase after Dahyun because I trusted you to take care of her! But what the hell is this!!?" Sana was so scared to see Mina like this. This is the first time that her friend got so angry and she understand. Mina ran away outside while crying.

"Mina!" Momo tried to talked to Mina but Sana hold Momo and shook her head. Momo nod and stop chasing Mina. The two of them were still worried sick at their friend so they decided to call someone.

At the other side, Mina tried to contact Dahyun to let her know what she found out. Dahyun picked up Mina's call.

"Dahyun! Sana is cheating. I saw her kissing Momo. I'm not saying this to ruin your relationship, what I saw is really true!!" Mina said in panicked.

"I see... Thank you" Dahyun replied calmly.

"That's all!??" Mina was confused and angry at the same time. She felt being toyed with everyone around her.

"You don't sound good, where are you right now?" Dahyun worriedly asked.

Mina told Dahyun her whereabouts. Although she's mad she loves Dahyun this much.

"Dahyun, It's time. Let's go" another voice is heard at Dahyun's line. Mina recognized that it was Tzuyu and wanted to ask what is it about but Dahyun bid her goodbye and hang up quickly. She tried to call again but it is unreachable.

Mina waited for 30 minutes at the place she told Dahyun. She is hoping to see her.

"Mina!" a worried voice from the back is heard and Mina turn around.

"Chaeyoung?"

-------------------------

"So did Chaeyoung took care of you pretty well? I hope she did, I'm gonna kill that midget if she didn't. But I knew her, she's pretty whipped for you so she's gonna do well more than I could."

"Yeah. She did. She is taking care of me for a year now, but it doesn't change the fact that you are still the one I love Kim Dahyun" in Mina's thought.

"Hey! This is the last one, I know it's absurd to be doing this right now but I'm gonna still ask it..."

Dahyun sigh then knelt down, pulled out a ring and said "Mina, Will you marry me?"

Mina's tear couldn't hold out anymore and started to let it all flow. She let it all out. This is what she wanted to hear before. The one she dreamt of. Mina wanted to hug Dahyun right now, kiss her and tell her "yes" However...

"However, it's pretty sad that I can't say it to you in person right?" Dahyun is now crying.

"Sana and I faked it as an excuse for you to be mad at me and starting to forget about me but you caught our scheme..."

"I love you Minari~ I do have a lot of regret but loving you isn't one of them. I'm happy for not letting the opportunity go. I got to experience to love and to be loved by you. I really hoped I could marry you but as you watched this video of mine, I'm pretty sure that the therapy that I gone through for months did not work. I'm sorry for not fighting well... Goodbye my love~"

Mina was at the end of the video and shut down her computer.

Chaeyoung went in again, gave a ring box with the same ring that Dahyun is holding in the Video.

"Aside from the video, she wanted you to have this Mina." Then Mina hugged Chaeyoung tightly as she cries loudly. 

End.