Soulmate Selca

Soulmate Selca
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

In this world of soulmates, Cho Kyuhyun’s soulmate link was something weird. 

 

His link to his soulmate was wholly digital. Every selca his soulmate took was sent to his phone instantly.

 

Now I know what you’re thinking, anyone would say, “Isn’t that a very good soulmate link? You instantly know who your soulmate is at their first selca!”

 

But it wasn’t as easy as that. 

 

He got every selca his soulmate took…. But the selca NEVER showed even a single hair of his soulmate’s face and BARELY of his body.

 

What Kyuhyun got from his soulmate was pictures of what looked to be either a chair, table a lamp, or anything insignificant to his soulmate’s identity. 

 

There was even one time that he only got a picture of the wall which was a weirdly cute turtle print but like seriously WTF fate???

 

How was he supposed to find his soulmate with such insignificant clues?! 

 

The only saving grace was that his soulmate was a serial selca taker so he had a lot of clues (no matter how useless they maybe). 

 

Even as a solo singer that was very in demand by the media and general public, Kyuhyun himself only took pictures scarcely so maybe his soulmate was making up for his lack by spamming him daily with those selcas.

 

His biggest clue so far was his soulmate’s cute small baby fingers that he caught a glimpse of every now and then. Afterward, the soulmate system decided to screw with him and continuously gave him useless ones with those precious hands becoming more sparse.

 

After not figuring out his soulmate for how many years, Cho Kyuhyun was so close to just giving up and letting his soulmate find him.

He was pretty sure his soulmate should have already known who he is by his selcas at least but they were either dumb or was too shy to approach him because up to now his soulmate had given zero attempts to contact him.

 

Nevermind he wasn’t a regular selca taker, he really had zero ideas where or even who his soulmate is and it looks like his dear soulmate also had no plans. 

 

The only information he could take from the probably thousands of selca stored on his phone was that his soulmate was a man who loved coffee and traveling… Maybe he was also kinda vain because who else would take hundreds of selca in one day?

 

Cho Kyuhyun was ready to give up…. 

 

Until that fateful selca.

 

Today was a day that weirdly was going well for Kyuhyun. Color him paranoid but he knew that too much good luck would backfire once the wheel drops again. 

 

He woke up feeling like something good would happen today. It was even weirder when his long time roommate, a choreographer named Lee Hyukjae or Eunhyuk as he was more known as. actually decided to help him by doing the dishes after he cooked for them.

 

“What is up with you today hyung? Did you do something??” Kyuhyun looked at the older, suspiciously. 

 

“You brat, I’m just feeling generous! Plus, I’ll be home late since I have to visit a friend today after work so don’t wait up for me.” Hyukjae smacked his head but immediately ruffled his hair after which was quickly slapped away by Kyuhyun playfully.

 

“Who am I, your wife that you have to tell me that you’ll be out late and not wait for you?” The younger laughed evilly before continuing, “Also, A friend?? You don’t usually go out if you can help it… Is it a special kind of friend? I’ll tell Donghae hyung you’re cheating on him, he’s the one assigned to take my picture today, you know~” Kyuhyun teased earning another shove from Hyukjae as he about his photographer boyfriend Lee Donghae.

 

“Excuse me, I will NEVER cheat on Donghae! He’s my soulmate! No, this friend is my hyung who needs some help in his cafe or something. Well then, I’ll be going, Fighting on your shoot today! Also, tell Hae I love him!” With an obnoxious laugh, the older exited before Kyuhyun could give a sarcastic remark about how disgusting the lovey-dovey the older couple were. 

 

Shrugging the weird feeling he had when Hyukjae mentioned his hyung, Kyuhyun went about his day. Today was his upcoming album’s photobook shoot and he knew he was nailing each and every photo. 

 

Everything was going well.

 

Maybe a little TOO well.

 

Just as he was taking a break because they had just finished the shoot, he retrieved his phone from his temporarily abandoned bag and felt his phone vibrate violently, meaning his soulmate had once again gone on his serial selca taking. 

 

He opened the pictures with little expectation, drinking the water he was given casually, expecting to see the usual wall patterns or coffee cups he usually got. 

 

Only to spit out the water he had sipped.

 

No, he hadn’t got a new clue as to his soulmate’s identity. But what he saw was probably an even bigger clue as to where his soulmate was. 

 

Because lo and behold, one of his soulmate’s selca had featured fingers again. But this time it wasn’t his cute baby fingers that Kyuhyun had grown to love and want to hold. 

 

It was the hands of ANOTHER MAN. 

 

Kyuhyun felt his anger rising as his possessiveness bled through and gripped his heart dangerously.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter