one

You look cute like mom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So, I need you to remember the schedule and please don't make any noise when she's sleeping, my baby is a light sleeper" Rosé explained to Lisa and Jisoo as he rocked little Ella in her arms. "And remember that her food can't be too hot or too cold, her milk almost always has to be hot but not too much, do you understand?" Both girls just nodded without really understanding everything. "Do you really understand?" she ask again.

"Relax Rosie, you know we've taken care of Ella before, it's not that hard" said Lisa reassuring the blonde.

"I know, but it's the first time we'll travel with Jennie without her" she said, holding the little one close to her body. "Do you really not mind if we leave her to you?"

"We're paying them, you shouldn't bother you" Jennie entering the room while eating some cookies.

"Hey, we never ask them for money!" exclaimed Jisoo to the brunette.

"You don't" she pointed to Lisa. "But Lisa did"

Lisa shrugged at Jisoo's accusing gaze.

"I want Just Dance 2020, is that a crime?" Lisa responded with a shrug.

"It's okay" Jennie said. "It's no big deal, relax Jisoo."

Jisoo rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

Rose and Jennie achieved their desire to be mothers exactly two years ago, little Ella came to bring them the happiness they needed to complete their story and it really became the most important thing for both of them. 

Lisa and Jisoo are a couple who are not yet engaged, much less with children, but simply living happily in each other's company. Both are Ella's favorite aunts, they have always taken care of her for a few moments but this would be the first time that they took care of her for two full days without Jennie and Rose.

"What time does the flight leave?" Jisoo asked.

"At nine" answered Jennie. "So we should go now, honey," she said, addressing Rosé, who wouldn't let go of the baby.

"I don't want to" said Rosé as she pouted at Jennie. Little Ella, who had just woken up on her mother's shoulder She began to moan as she scratched her eyes.

"Hi baby" Jennie said with a voice that only her daughter would do, the little one smiled at her mothers and provoked Jennie and Rose to talk to their daughter, leaving them in their own bubble, ignoring Lisa and Jisoo.

Jisoo has always seen herself in the future with Lisa, married and with children -one more counting Lisa- in a way she feels a little envious of Jennie and Rosé, not in a bad way of course, she loves to see them so happy together with their daughter, in a way they are like her aspiration to achieve the same with Lisa.

"They are very cute" Jisoo said, looking at them.

"I know" replied Lisa. "They give me chronic glucose disease"

Jisoo frowned.

"What?"

Lisa rolled her eyes over the older's shoulders.

"Diabetes my life, study" she said jokingly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter