Bonus

on a picnic with me and you

 

Everyone has a love-hate relationship with finals. The fact that it's the final part of the semester is something everybody celebrates about but getting there is never easy. 

 

Especially being a film major.

 

Minju loves films. She loves watching them, filming them, editing them. But it doesn't mean she goes by all of it smoothly. It just so happened to be harder this semester.

 

She was at the library with her friends, Hyewon and Sakura. All of them scrambling to finish up their final requirement for one of their major classes, making a short documentary.

 

"Professor Park probably hates his students," Hyewon said with a sigh, Minju and Sakura just looked at each other before laughing.

 

"You know that's not true." The older one said. Minju didn't add anything to the conversation and just returned to editing. She was almost done with hers, although she knows that once she goes through it once, she'll find something to change again.

 

The three best friends kept quiet to focus on their work again.


Everyone knows they just want to get it over with.


 

Minju wasn't the only one struggling. One could say Chaewon was having a tougher time. While the younger one is almost finished with her documentary, the older one was still stuck with the lyrics. She already has a melody, there is already a song, all that's left is the lyrics.

 

She wasn't one to be very expressive, so she always had trouble with lyrics. She's in one of their university's vocal room with Yena and Yuri. They were in the process of cleaning their lyrics which is why they went and volunteered to help Chaewon decide on what she wants to write about.

 

"What about school?" Yena suggested and Yuri stared at her, "you want Chaewon to write about school?"

 

The oldest shrugged her shoulders, "well it is an idea."

 

Chaewon just sighed and let her head drop to the table in front of her, "how do you guys write so easily?"

 

The two stopped fighting and turned to their friend, "it isn't easy, even for us."

 

Yena nodded her head, "Yuri's right. I needed to literally wrack my brain to come up with sentences that made sense was hard, y'know?"

 

The three of them laughed before they stayed silent.

 

That was when before Yuri exclaimed, "I know!" The other two stared at her, waiting for her to tell them about her idea. "Why not write about Minju?"

 

Yena's eyes widened before she turned to Chaewon, "write about Minju!"

 

Chaewon didn't say something at first. Of course, she already thought about writing her lyrics while thinking of Minju. She was just embarrassed at the thought of her lover listening to her song, her lyrics, that is about her.

 

"Come on, Chae. I'm sure you'll write your lyrics quickly once you write about her. You won't lose anything if you do it."

 


 

It became a habit for Minju and Chaewon to watch and listen to their projects before they passed them. So they're in the younger girl's dorm room now doing just that. They just finished Minju's documentary and Chaewon was telling her she did a great job, although she wasn't surprised.

 

She's really nervous now though. Minju is currently connecting Chaewon's phone to her Bluetooth speaker to listen to her new song. While her lover was listening, Chae couldn't help but stare at her face to guess what she was thinking. She knows whatever she writes, Min will love it. She that kind of person. But that doesn't mean she isn't nervous.

 

When the song ended Minju nodded her head, "that was great! I think it's one of your best too?"

 

This caused the shorter to perk up, "really?"

 

Minju chuckled at her girlfriend before reaching out to pat her head, "yup, really."

 

Chaewon watched as Minju stood up to fix her things and called her, "Minju."

 

The younger girl turned back, her face doing all the talking.

 

"I wrote it thinking of you."

 



 

So... hi! it has been a WHILE lol. Today's ENOZI Cam is pretty much the inspiration for this bonus.

"She said she wrote the rap part thinking of me" - Minju about Slow Journey.

I hope you liked it! Please do leave comments~ They are very much appreciated~