Finale.

Meeting Again

Meeting again

Mina was humming through the song playing on her car's radio, constantly tapping her fingers to the steering wheel. Though it was a bit traffic, it couldn't erased the smile that's growing to her face.

She will meet her long time lover again, Chaeyoung. They are in a relationship for almost three years now but they rarely see each other because Chaeyoung was in the military. So the cub would constantly leave and only comes back after a few months of her deployment.

To sum it up, they're like in a long distance relationship, only relying on texts, calls and face timing to converse with each other. Nonetheless, their relationship never weakens- though fights and arguments are completely normal- it actually became more stronger. Guess distance only made them grow fonder of one another.

Mina makes her way inside the airport upon parking her car. She was twenty minutes earlier but she doesn't mind waiting since she was really excited to see Chaeyoung. It's been two months since she last saw her.

With a boquet of flower in her hand, Mina waited patiently just beside the waiting area, she doesn't want to take a seat because she was planning to hug Chaeyoung really tight as soon as she saw her.

After about thirty minutes, Chaeyoung came out with a backpack behind her and another bag hanging on her shoulder. As soon as she walk closer to Mina with a smile on her face, Mina immediately hug her tight wrapping her arms on the cub's nape, almost choking her -the flower was forgotten in her hand.

Chaeyoung almost immediately drape her arms on Mina's waist hugging her just as tight. It lasted for solid ten minutes before Mina broke the hug and give the flowers to Chaeyoung.

"Gosh, I've missed you so much. "

Mina was already teary-eyed, they just stand there for a few minutes looking at each other like they're taking their time on examining each other's face after not seeing their features for a long time.

Until Mina lean closer wrapping her arms again on Chaeyoung's nape and capture her lips in a passionate kiss not minding if they're in public. The cub hold Mina's waist using her unoccupied hand -since the other was holding the boquet of flower- and kiss Mina back.

After a few times of pecks and kisses the two couple found themselves inside Mina's car-Chaeyoung is in the passenger while Mina's in the driver seat.

Chaeyoung already have her seatbelt on but Mina still haven't. The penguin's body was not facing the steering wheel but she was facing Chaeyoung -and she's really close to her too, they can almost feel each other's breath- , she really miss her so much that she still wanted to hug and kiss her. Chaeyoung just smile and put her hand on the back of Mina's seat.

"I'm so hungry, we should pass by some fast food restaurant and order take outs before we go home. " Chaeyoung started.

"Sure, what do you want to eat? " they're just talking but Mina chose to be so close, her hand on top of Chaeyoung's knee.

"Hmm.. Pizza? You should start driving though. "

Mina didn't answer and instead cup Chaeyoung's jaw with her both hands and captures the cub's lips again for a kiss. Chaeyoung immediately responded, cupping Mina's jaw and slowly caressing it. The cub's hand travel to Mina's cheek, jaw and neck down to her chest then to her waist pulling Mina closer.

"I don't even think I can wait another minute. " Mina said after broking the kiss but then kiss the cub immediately after.

"No, let's go home first baby. "

Chaeyoung broke the kiss and landed a kiss on Mina's forehead, the cub's hand was already on Mina's thigh slowly caressing it -in a reassuring way.

"Okay, let's do that. " Mina smile and put on her seatbelt. With that they finally go home after buying some take-out of course.

"I'll just take a shower then we can eat in the living room while watching some movies. Okay? " Chaeyoung tried to persuade her girlfriend who was clinging to her like a koala, grasping her arm.

"Okay, but make it quick please. "

"Your so cute baby. "

Chaeyoung drop a kiss on Mina's pouting lips before making her way inside the bathroom. On the other hand, Mina change her clothes into a comfortable short shorts and oversized shirt. The penguin also prepared the food on the living room's table.

Mina was now sitting on the couch, choosing a good movie to watch when Chaeyoung came -fresh from the shower- and throw herself on Mina, making both of them lay on the sofa with Chaeyoung on top. Mina giggles and brush Chaeyoung's short hair -that she probably dried using a blower- with her fingers.

"Hey, that's my pizza. " Chaeyoung protest when the penguin grab the last slice of pizza in the box. Mina just stick out her tounge before eating it all.

"You little tease. "

Chaeyoung poke Mina's waist until it turns into tickles making Mina squrim away but Chaeyoung held her close.

"Your mean" Mina pouted, still panting from all the tickles.

Chaeyoung throw herself on top of Mina -they're now on the carpeted floor- snuggling on to her neck.

"I've missed you so much. " Chaeyoung said, hugging Mina tight.

"Me too baby. " Mina kiss the top of Chaeyoung's head.

The two ended up sleeping on the carpeted floor with a movie still playing in the background. Guess they just miss each other so much.

-------

Holla! Another one shot for you guys. 

 

enjoy!