1

The girl who couldn't sing.

Today finally the day i 'll prove everybody is wrong.Whoever could thought a girl who couldn't sing passed in art school.But its still a begginning, i need to work harder.

 

An hour ago...

"no. 121, Song Hye Sung"  The voice called out from the speaker, my hands are getting sweaty and my feet are shaking.But i manage to stand up from the chair and walk down to the hallway. Then i saw the audition room. I swallowed hard and knock.

"Song Hye Sung...great background...but theres isn't any about you entering sing or anything accept your sisters" One of the judges with glasses with his gelled hair look at me as i came in. I don't know what to answer.

"why are you auditioning?" asked the female judge on his left, her fingers and lips are painted red as her hair was a messy big bun. I open my mouth, still shaking.

"i...i...i came to audition because i love to sing, but thats the only thing i couldn't do." before i could finish, the male judge interupted.

"if you think you can't sing why coming here? you know this school is for the talented right?" he asked, 'ouch'.

"well..thats why i came to audition...to improve my singing. Even though it sounded abit stupid and singing is a talent to be born with not-" yet again i was interupted.

"who says so? anyone can learn to sing. Its also a skill that can be learn"  Said a guy wearing a suit, and it seems like he is the principal. He took a seat and crossed his arms as he look at me. 

"go ahead... sing" He said, at first i hesitate but i took a deep breath and sing.

"oredwen nan kkumi issotjyo

onjengganeun mannal su isseulkka 
hajiman neuronjena gateun goseso 
jasinomneun nunmulmani neboreul joksijyo
haru haru jinagamyon
baramgyore gireurireun
naye kkumdeuri sarajyogal kkabwa
orejon ne ilgisoge
yaksokhessotdon gotchorom
haru haru jichiji ankil bare
oneuldo nan kkumeul boatjyo
geu aneso utgo isseul nal bojyo
onjenggan kkok mannal goran naye somangi
irwojineun geunareul nan gidaril goyeyo

haru haru jinagamyon
baramgyore gireurireun
naye kkumdeuri sarajyogal kkabwa
orejon ne ilgisoge
yaksokhessotdon gotchorom
haru haru jichiji ankil bare

manido heundeullyossotgo
urobogido hessotjiman

haru haru jinagamyon
baramgyore sillyo-oneun
naye kkumdeuri nareul cheugo
orejon ne ilgi soge
yaksokhessotdon gotchorom
haru haru jichiji ankil bare
haru haru jichiji ankil bare"

When i was done, i realizes that tears were running down my cheeks. I fet panic and quickly wipes my tears.

"c-chosunghamnida..." i said as i wipe my tears, the Principal looks at me.

"why are you crying?" he asks, i was taken a back by his question.

"i...just felt the lyrics..i mean the emotions in the lyrics and i guess...i felt it." i admit, He nodded at me.

"well...can you explain to me what the song is about?" He asks again, but this time his smile appeared.

"i-its about..this person..who have yet to achieve their dream and every day they wonder if they ever reach their dream...and they hope they won't forget the dream and hope they'll be able to meet the dream" I explained, but i'm in panic zone inside. He just stare at me and then turn to the judges.

"see this? don't you know what she did?" he asks them, they look at eachother and shook their heads.

"not many, or most of the people who has talents..can't show the emotions through singing...and this girl. Understands it and perfectly express the emotions without herself knowing it!" He said laughing. I was so confused, but i just stood there silently. Then the principal look at me.

"i'll teach you to be the greatest singer out there...believe me. I will. Personally!" I was shocked, did he just accepted me? then he smiled at me and nod. Then i smiled and thanks him many times as i bow. 

===================

Sorry for not updating TT.TT i've been busy and 'forgot' this ff...chosunghamnida!!

But i hope you'll like this short chapter.

BTW the song is Day By Day by Park Jiyeon.