Change of Routine

Unspoken (Prev. University of Somnies)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Far left corner of the library sit a jet-black haired girl with eyes that seems worn out but still has the determination in it to focus on a book in front of her. Analyzing the graphics and trying to latch it into her head. The sun has long gone from the time the jet-black haired girl starts her revision for her biology lessons. Still so into her revision until a chair beside her was pull away from the table and comes a view of a smirk on a brunette’s lips.

‘Aren’t you tired yet?’ The jet-black haired girl smiles listening to the voice. She fully turns to her side and sees a brunette whom she knows all to well.

‘Yeah, kinda.’ The brunette scoff.

‘Kinda? Seriously, minji? You’ve been here from like 4 o’clock and now it’s what? Almost 8.’ She looks at her wrist and shows up her watch indicates the time.

‘I was about to leave after a few more pages.’ The jet-black haired girl respond while letting out a little yawn.

‘Yeah, sure. I don’t buy that.’ The brunette rolls her eyes playfully. ‘At this rate, I can’t keep up with you anymore.’

‘Bora please. I’m sure your eyes will be glued to books tonight even after your tiring dance session.’

‘You know me too well.’ The brunette gives out a smile. ‘Lets go grab dinner. I’m starving.’ As if on cue, Minji’s stomach made a noise. They silently laughs it off and tidy their things up to leave the library.

 

Going back to her quiet apartment feeling full, she lock the door and put her stuffs down on a coffee table. She takes her black t-shirt and faded color jeans off. She then takes her pink colored towel, proceeding to the bathroom to clean herself. About 40 minutes later, fresh looking Minji walks to her bed while rubbing her wet hair with a towel. This time its noticeably white. She sit on the edge of her single-bed to take her phone and look through the news for today. After a few minutes, she gave her study desk a look. The jet-black haired girl’s eyes fall the books sorted neatly on her desk. Flashbacks of her memory with Bora came into mind. How Bora likes to compete with her whenever final exams is nearing. She would always exclaim that Minji studies too hard but the latter knows what a hard-working student Bora is. She’s an amazing dancer that is well known in campus. She was not born with it but she sure earned it by not slacking off and always testing her limits. Learning and sharpening her movements and techniques everyday all the while excel in every subjects. Pretty damn amazing if you ask Minji. The brunette is a better student than herself, that Minji admits. She chuckles at the memory. She hang her towel somewhere in the corner of the bedroom and proceed to go to her comfy bed. A sigh leaves her lips as soon as her body hits the mattress. The tiredness in her limbs is becoming significant as time passes by. Before closing her eyes, she sets up an alarm for tomorrow to make sure she doesn’t overslept. She puts her phone aside and let the blackness consume her.

 

Lectures was going well. By meaning well, the classroom was filled with silence except the sound of Professor Park’s shoes walking around at the front to write down words during his lesson. Students jots down notes and some would secretly take pictures since they are not really in the mood to use their stationery. The lectures continue with questions from students being answered by Professor Park. Making the class being off schedule. She hopes the class would end like right now. Hey, not saying Minji is a slacker but her stomach has been doing a bunch of noises since this morning. She almost forgot earlier about her promise to help her classmate about the latest formula being thought in the previous chemistry lesson. Didn’t want to risk being late to her classes, she didn’t take breakfast. Not really a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter