Halloween

Halloween

Chaewon sigh for the six time as she just got rejected by the people passing. She thought she will have a nice halloween and did not expect to be in the amusement part wearing a ryan mascot, she didnt just feel tired, but also annoyed and hot. On top of that, she was working for 4 hours now without rest.

"Stupid Yena.." Chaewon mumble as she cross her arms.

You must be wondering why Chaewon is here? Well, Choi Yena beg her to replace her BECAUSE she have a "date" with her crush.

"Stupid- stupid duck!" She mumble and stomp her feet while a sigh again was release "As if I don't have a date.."

"What are you doing?" She heard a voice behind her which made her look back.

"Yujin- what are you doing here?" Chaewon ask.

"You look funny babe!" Yujin chuckle before giving her the milktea she bought and pull out ryan's head placing in the bench.

"Take a rest? I'll replace you." Yujin smiled as she take out her handkerchief and wipe Chaewon's sweat.

"B-but..."

"No buts, you already work hard today." Yujin took the flyers and continue to give them to people before Chaewon could even talk.

Chaewon smiled and took a sit in the bench, smilling at Yujin who is passing flyers. "I must have save the whole nation in my past life to have Yujin." She thought and took a sip smiling widely.

As Chaewon check out Yujin, she was amazed by her strong girl crush aura "Sorry es, she's mine." She proudly said to no one.

Yujin was wearing a caramel color button up long sleeve and vest with black short, chain hanging in the side. hair being tied ponytail. Chaewon thought that She really is blessed. "Maybe today is a good day"

And she spoke to soon.

"Hi!" Two girl with a wide smile which Yujin had a bad feeling about approach Yujin.

"Um, Hello maam!" Yujin greeted back and hand them the flyer which the other girl took, purposely reaching Yujin's finger which made Yujin flinch and retrieve her hand.

"I was just wondering if I can have your number?" The other girl said swaying her phone.

"The audicity of this -" Chaewon thought before grumply walk towards them with a frown.

"Sorry but-"

"Ahn "Eugene" Yujin!" Chaewon shouted gaining the attention of the three plus the other people around.

"Chaewon-ah I-"

"And who are you- wait are you cosplaying as a half ryan? Where's the head tho?"

"She looks funny!" The other girl giggle making Yujin's imaginary ear up.

"You-"

"Yah!" Yujin pointed at the two suprise girls.

"What do you mean she looks funny!?" Yujin shouted "She-" Yujin hold Chaewon's shoulder and drag her in front "-Is a goodess from heaven!"

"And I'm the only one who can make fun of my girlfriend!"

"G-girlfriend?"

"That's right! You hear that right! Now get lost!"

The calm Yujin was definitely far away from this one.

"Kim Chaewon!"

"Y-yes!"

"I am the only one who can bully you okay!? Tell me if someone will make fun of you!"

"Oh your so dead Choi Yena, if ever knew about you-" Chaewon thought with a smirk.

"Yah, why are you smirking?" Yujin ask, arms crossed.

"I love you." Chaewon said wrapping her hands in Yujin's neck, making Yujin smile and snake her hand in Chaewon's waist.

Whipped.

"I love you too ssamu~" Yujin then pamper Chaewon's face with kisses.

"Yah! Stop! There are people around."

"Let's go home? It looks like its gonna rain."

"But I'm not done-"

"Don't worry, I already talk to dad in the way here."

"Then why did you-"

"To impress you babe." Yujin said kissing Chaewon's cheeks.