LIE

BETWEEN YOU AND I

At the office..

 

Sinb asked yewon to help her see the document she had just printed.

 

‘Yewon, can you please look into this contract? Sinb handed the document to yewon.

‘This contract is kind of biased, unfair. How can this be? They only take advantage of us. Take extra advantage.”

 

Sinb was angry as she slammed his body on the sofa while massaging his eyebrows.

 

Yewon sat next to the tired sinb on the couch while looking at the document in her hand.

‘It is true that this agreement is biased sinb. But when an agreement is made, how many commissions have been agreed with them? Who signed this contract? Uncle Hwang? ’Yewon asked hesitantly. Because yewon knew sinb's father was not a person while neglecting to sign a contract without first researching the agreement.

 

Sinb looked right into Yewon's eyes. With love, longing for the lover of the heart. But unfortunately yewon never saw with such a view.

 

Then sinb sigh ..

 

‘Why are you complaining about sinb?’ Yewon looked at sinb with concern.

 

‘Who else .. Baekyun oppa is the one who signed the contract. Greedy .I know oppa are all about money. But he still need to think about the damages that can impact the company. Oppa refuses listen to me .. everything is okay if the money goes to his pocket.”

 

Yewon hug sinb tightly while her long red hair.

 

Sinb really likes yewon treating her like this. Feels very happy inside.

 

The attention of yewon doveted to sinb. This is what makes sinb fall in love with yewon.

 

The pleasant character of yewon always makes sinb calm.

When yewon looked with love made sinb again fall in love with her ..

 

Longing that opens wide every time she sees yewon's face is pure and honest.

 

Just hearing Yewon's voice calling her was also so melodious and melancholy. Anyone will fall in love with this girl.

 

Yewon called sinb while shaking his shoulder ..

 

‘Sinb .. Sinb .. did you hear me? Yewon asked anxiously.

 

Sinb remained stoned as before. Then yewon slapped  sinb face.

 

Sinb suddenly woke up .. just like a dream .. she and yewon. Just both of them.

‘Eh .. why did you slap me yewon? It hurts ... while sinb rubbed hers sore cheek.

 

‘I have called many times. But you did not hear. What are you dreaming about? So I shared the slap. ’Hahaha. Laugh yewon.

 

Sinb just smiled hearing yewon's laughter which sounded like the lyrics of a song for her.

 

‘Aah .. I was dreaming. Dreaming you kissing me. ’Sinb winked at Yewon.

When Yewon  heard sinb say that. Constantly changing faces. Yewon face become red when heard that. And it turns more red when sinb sees it. Then yewon ..

 

‘Owh is that you dreaming of? I kissed you in that dream?”

 

Then Yewon approached Sinb and kissed Sinb on the cheek.

 

For sinb, even the kiss is just on the cheek but it means a lot to her.

 

It was as if time had passed so long. A very valuable kiss on sinb.

 

‘Now it’s not a dream anymore is it sinb?’ Yewon replied shyly.

 

Then passed away leaving sinb in the office stunned. Sounds just a small laugh coming from yewon.

 

‘Yah !!’ shouted Sinb when she realized what just had happened.

 

Then sinb tried to chase yewon while shouting at her.

 

‘In my dream you kissed me on the lips. Not on the cheeks KIM YEWON !!!.Sinb shout at yewon.

 

Yewon stopped her step when she heard sinb yelled at her.

Then he turned around and looked straight at Sinb.

 

‘Shame on you for shouting in front of all your workers sinb?’ Yewon said. while holding back the embarrassment.

 

Employees who listened cheered with joy at what had happened.

 

Seeing their employer play romantic words in front of them.

 

In that joy sinb said ..

 

‘They all know I love you, yewon’. Say sinb with sincerity. But yewon..

‘LIE’… then enter the elevator that has opened in front of yewon.