Chapter 32

My Baddas Hoodie girl!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Seungho ya!! Seungho!! YANG SEUNGHO!!!” He yelled into his ears.

“What?! We don’t have schedule today” He said lazily and flipping to the other side.

“Wake up!! You grandpa!!” GO pulled off his blanket and push him up. “Ya!! Ya eun is going to engaged” GO screamed on his ears.

 

Seungho nodded his head, sitting on his bed with his eyes still closed.

“Ya!! The girl you love is going to engage with the other guy” GO yelled one more time.

“I know” He scratched his head then laid back on the bed.

“What do you mean with I know?” GO pulled him off from the bed.

“Can’t you just leave me alone?” He glared at GO.

“Not now” GO said.

“As you see. She is engaged. That’s all” Seungho said, then lay back on his bed and slept.

“YA!!” GO yelled at him. “Are you going to let your girl to be with another guy?!”

‘Of course I don’t want. But there’s nothing I can do now’ He thought and closed his eyes, ignoring GO.

 

“Are you alright?” Sangyoon asked Ya eun.

“I’m alright” Ya eun replied with a smile.

“Ajhusi, There’s something I need to tell you” Ya eun turned to look at Secretary Park.

“Go ahead” Secretary Park said.

 

“!!! What with the engaged?!” A man cursed as he saw the newspaper.

“Im Ya eun.. I’ll ruin your life” He crunched the newspaper and threw it somewhere in the room.

 

“Ya!! Dumbyu..” Yeongeun called him as both of them in Yeongeun’s office. Sunggyu looked up to her with his small eyes. His eyes were hurt and sick of looking those files since morning.

“Let’s go” She said. Sunggyu titled his head and gave her a confused look. “Lunch Dumber” Yeongeun rolled her eyes and walked away from her place.

Sunggyu grabbed his coat and followed her behind.

 

*TRING TRING* the bell of the room rang.

“You are here” a man lifted up his face from wiping the desk.

“Yes” She smiled toward the man. The man stopped wiping and gave her a hug. “It’s been a week, you haven’t stopped by” He said, pulling off the hug.

“I’m kinda busy” She said.

“Well..” His eyes stopped when he saw Sunggyu. Sunggyu narrowed his eyes, looking at the man infront of him. “Who is he?” He asked.

“My guest, oppa” Yeongeun said and made her way to the empty table, followed by Sunggyu.

“It’s the first time you bring a guest to my place” He raised his eyebrow.

“Waeyo? I may not?” She raised her eyebrow higher than him.

“Ani.. I don’t say you may not” He shruggled. “Just weird” He said.

“Opppppppaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~” Yeongeun sang with an aegyo.

“Waeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?” He asked. Both of them giggled after doing that.

“You should stop that. You are old enough” He patted her head.

“You like it, don’t you?” Yeongeun said.

‘Ok.. What am I doing here?’Sunggyu frowned. A jealousy hit him. ‘Jealous? No way!! Why should I be jealous? It’s not like I like her’  He argued on his mind.

“What do you want to eat?” He asked.

“You know what I like” She sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter