~

Comeback To Me ( Lee Sung Yeol)

 

The Next Day

It seemed that the guy won’t wake up yet. Ji Yeon started to think that maybe she needs to find his family so that they could take him home. She took his ID and looked for his address stated there. Jin Yang Orphanage. “Orphanage? But he looked to old for that place,” she murmured but instead she got up and got ready there. She brought his ID with her so that it would be easier if they did not recognize him.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” she said to long haired girl who sat behind the counter at the office of the orphanage. The girl looked up and smiled, “Yes, how can I help you miss?” she asked Ji Yeon. “Umm..I was just asking if this guy still live here? His name is Lee Sung Yeol and his last address is this orphanage. I was just wondering if you could check him for me,” Ji Yeon said as she put his ID onto the table. The girl behind the counter took the ID and read the information.

“I’m so sorry miss, but this guy had been discharged out of here when he was 18 that was four years ago,” she said, giving the ID back to Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon sighed, “Jinjja? Omo..do you know where is he living now? His university? His friends?” she asked again but the girl just shook her head.”I’m sorry. As far as we are concerned, he never came back here and gave his latest information to us, so we don’t know. I’m sorry, again.”

“Okay..nae jeongmal kamsahamnida,” Ji Yeon said, bowing and walked out of the office. She bit her lip, “Aigoo.. so is this means that I have to take care of him in the meantime?” she sighed and walked back to her home.

Later that day

Ji Yeon was busy cooking when she heard grumbles from her room. She quickly put the Ginseng Soup into a bowl and brought it with her. She was sure that the guy had woken up.  “Yah.Yah. Be easy, you are not fit enough yet,” she said as she helped the guy to sit on the bed. “Thank God you are awake at last,” she said again.

“Here..drink this. This is ginseng soup. You will feel better..and drink slowly, it’s still hot,” she said while handing the hot ginseng soup to the guy that named Lee Sung Yeol.

The guy blinked his eyes a few times, trying to move his body but ending up shrieking in pain. He balled his fist and took a deep breath, “Wait..where am I?” he asked Ji Yeon, “At my home.” She answered lightly while helping him to get up. He looked up at Ji Yeon, "And who are you? How did I get here?" he asked again.

"I am Ji Yeon. I found you lying unconcious on the road last nightt and brought you here or else you would've die in the cold. I've treated your wounds. It will be okay soon, but you hit your head hard. I thought you should go to the hospital," 

Sung Yeol bring up his hand and touched his head lightly, "Aggh!" he said as pain stricken to his guts. "Is it that worst? Wait..how did I get this wounds and such? Did I get into a fight? Me? I am fighting?" he asked Ji Yeon, looking at her, widening his eyes.

Ji Yeon shrugged, "How should I know. Didn't you remember? All I knew was when I found you, you were unconcious,"

Sung Yeol looked at Ji Yeon, "Jinjja? Wait, do you know my name? I thought I kind of forget it," he said, looking at Ji Yeon.

Ji Yeon gasped, "What? You don't remember your name too?!" 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

lol~ No..this is not a funny story..Seriously. This is not^^~It's surely, purely hundred percent romance, and drama and some twist here and there^^ Well, I read something for Amnesia not long ago, so I guess I want to give it a try. Well, who knows what happens next^^ just keep reading! and drop a comment, neh? keke. and I'm using Korean age^^~