~

Comeback To Me ( Lee Sung Yeol)

 

“Ahh.. it’s so cold,” Ji Yeon murmured while wrapping her arms around her body. She could almost see the fog coming out of her nostrils every time she exhaled her breath.

“Aigoo.. why did Mr. Ji have to close his shop this late? I should’ve given him some excuse and took a bus home earlier,” she muttered madly while gritting her scattered teeth and kicked the stones in front of her. The alley was dark. It already passed midnight so nobody was there, especially in this cold, freezing weather. Cold winter wind was blowing, slapping her face that was starting to feel numb. Ji Yeon sighed, and started to pull her parka closer to her body.

She was about to turn right when something on the ground at the far end of the alley caught her eyes. That thing, moved.  Curiosity kills the cat, they said, slowly, she made her feet went to the direction. Her heart beating loudly, and all of her instinct starting to wake up, ready, if she has to run. Ready, if she has to fight back.

A little. A little more until she stood in front of the thing. A guy, the thing that lying helplessly on the tar road was a guy and he was covered in blood. “Oh? Oh my God! Ottokae?” She knelt beside the body and slowly, she put out her hand and shook the guy’s shoulder slowly, “Are you okay? Hello? Are you okay?” she shook harder but she didn’t get any response the guy maybe had already fainted. She frowned, “Omo..ottokae.” she looked around to see if there’s anybody passing by and she could ask for some help, but no one could be seen. “Aish..I couldn’t leave him here in the cold. He would die freezing,”

She had made up her mind, she has to help this guy. She has to. She took his arm and put it on her shoulder and gaining all of her strength, she stood up, making the unconscious guy hanging on her shoulder,”God, why..is..he..s.so t.tall,” she said while finding her balance.

“Here you go” she said, trying to catch her breath as she set the tall, bleeding guy on her bed. She put her bag onto the floor and began to do her work. She needs to clean his wound. They looked bad, on his face, his hands, maybe on his body too. His jeans were ripped everywhere. She couldn’t stand looking at them. Hardly, she took out the guy’s leather jacket and began to clean his wounds. She puts plasters so that the bleeding would stop. This guy hit his head hard, though. Would he be okay? When she took his leather jacket to hang it up, something fell out of the pocket. An ID.

“Lee Sung Yeol? Uhh~ so Lee Sung Yeol is his name,” she said, putting the ID on the bedside table.