***

First Snow

Sana shuffled through the snow, careful not to slip. It finally snowed, meaning it was the best time of the year. The Halloween decorations were still up as it was only the start of November, soon enough those would be replaced by bright Christmas lights. "Honey, I'm home!" Sana stepped through the door snickering. Tzuyu always cringed at that phrase, however this time, there was no response.

Sana went upstairs, she thought Tzuyu had just fallen asleep. "Tzuyu?"

Tzuyu stopped rummaging through the drawers to look up at Sana. "I can't find my socks," she groaned. 

"What socks?" Sana took a seat on the bed.

"The Christmas ones with Yoda on them," she said nonchalantly, still determined to find her favourite pair of socks. Sana's mouth turned into an 'o' shape at that. She walked over to her clothes and pulled out the shrunken version of the socks. Giggling nervously she shyly gave them to Tzuyu.

"The last time I washed them they shrunk and I know how much they meant to you. I'm sorry, I was going to buy you new ones but I forgot and-" Tzuyu put her hands on Sana's shoulders.

"You're babbling. It's okay, they were old anyway and I can buy new ones." She smiled down at Sana. "And maybe we can save these for our future children," she wiggled her eyebrows. Sana laughed at that and pushed Tzuyu away. "Your smile could light up an entire city."

Sana felt the heat on her cheeks, Tzuyu's compliments were always her weakness. "Come on it's snowing, let's make snow angels," she dragged Tzuyu out the room.

The two love birds may have ended up with a cold the next day but at least they were together. They wouldn't have it any other way.