She Thinks I'm Cute

She Thinks I'm Cute

'That lady is lucky I actually have a heart and didn't curse at her.Like seriously? Just because she's older than me,she think it's okay to just curse at me? When it's her own fault to begin with.Urgh I'm close to...'

She keeps nodding or hummed to herself once in while as a response while listening to Jennie's ranting about her day.It's their daily routine.Jisoo smiles to herself when she saw Jennie's plump cheeks, seems much more prominent when the latter is upset.

As Jennie's ranting drones on and on ,Jisoo put down her cutlery and stares at her girlfriend with her hand supporting her chin.A smile grace her face while she kept staring at Jennie being upset about the rude lady that fought with her when she's the one that bumped into Jennie and caused her to spill her own tea.

'She's so adorable.'thought Jisoo.Without wasting any time Jisoo kissed Jennie's cheek which caused the latter to stop talking and she look at Jisoo.

Gently Jisoo pinched Jennie's cheek.'You are so adorable Jendeuk.'she baby talk Jennie who blush so hard at Jisoo's words.

'Come on now.Don't let that lady ruined your day .She doesn't worth it.What do you want to do today?'

​​​​​​Jennie knows Jisoo always call her cute, but she can't help it.She became like a little girl whenever Jisoo call her cute out of nowhere.Not when she's in a bad mood due to other human beings rudeness.But that's Jisoo for Jennie.

 

.