Eunji Meets Chorong

Two wrongs make a right

Jung Eunji is a average 18 year old , a high school year two studying in GyeongMun High . Sad to say but she at almost everything , except eating. She takes the bus to to school every morning with her earphones plugged in , always at the back near the window. She's not the best at studying but she is exceptionally horrible at mathematics.

[Wednesday morning 7:40]

"Ah wait for me, !"

Eunji yelled at the bus. She just missed the bus to school and the next one isn't coming in half and hour, meaning she'll be late. She is always late , she hates being late as the headmistress Son Naeun will mark her down again. She runs back home and grabs her bicycle and cycles towards school at full speed . All of the sudden she sees someone in front of her , Eunji's fingers pressed down on her brakes and misses the girl by an inch. The person falls over and her books drop all over the floor .

"Are you ok?!"

The girl glances across Eunji and notices her school uniform and notices they're from the same school .

"It's ok, we should get going, we're gonna be late"

Eunji Looks at her phone and its already 8. She hops back on to her bicycle and rushed to school, but she was already late for the second time this week. 

"Jung Eunji it's already the second time this week , can you be punctual for once, stay back today to clean the school hall!"

"Sorry Ms Son."

Eunji sulks on the way to class and sees a familiar face from the class next door, she squints her eyes and sees that it's the girl she almost knocked into this morning. She runs up to her and looked at her name badge 'Park Cho Rong'.

"Ah so you're name is Chorong, sorry for this morning ."

Chorong frowns and walks away back to her class, leaving Eunji puzzled. Eunji plugs in her earphones and walks back to class having no clue why Chorong ignored her.

Later on during lunch, Eunji rushed to the cafeteria as soon as the bell rang , hoping to find Chorong. She looked towards the side benches and sees a group of year 3 girls surrounding a what seemed to be Chorong. She figures that Chorong must be being bullied, after all those girls are delinquents up to no good. She runs up to the girls and when one of them turned around, she was taken aback. The delinquent was shockingly, Oh Hayoung......

But who is this Oh Hayoung , the next chapter awaits you