Please

Lost on you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd person pov

The members of (G)I-DLE are now heading to the dorm along with their manager and of course jasmine, After all the mess had happened everyone was glad that they talked about the situation properly and calmly, Soojin stared at the window with shuhua's hand helding hers.  everyone was tired and drained after the long day they have. 

 

"What do guys wanna eat?" Jasmine looked at the members but she's welcome with the sight of all of them taking a nap except for soojin who seems dived deep in her thoughts while staring at the window.

 

"Oh nevermind, Soojin-nah, u alright?" Soojin snapped out of her thoughts as soon as the blue eyed girl talked to her, Soojin replied smiling and nodding, not bothering to talk. Jasmine smiled back and continued minding her business.

 

The truth is, Some things are bothering soojin, And it includes her past relationship with the member of pentagon hui. We all know it's the past and everything is now fine and okay. But still she can't help but to think what if the both of them are still together? What will happen? Specially at gidle.

 

Soojin can't forget how shuhua really argued with captain  and with her, It's her first time encountering a mad and furious shuhua. it's not the shuhua she knows. it's the day where dispatch has already caught them. and the members talked about it regarding the situation

 

---
Flashback

"how about that? is it good?" Soojin smiled widely at her boyfriend who is back hugging her while at hui's studio. recording their song. Soojin just finished her lines and of course asking for her lover's opinions.

 

"Of course, you know jin, someday we will show the world our song, and feel free"  Hui smiled softly at soojin and rests her chin at the younger's shoulder. Soojin sighed

 

"we never know what the future holds for us yknow? let's just cherish this moment and have fun hm?" Soojin pecked hui's lips and it made the older smile. they continued to embrace each other and feel each other's warmth and existence. the small actions are making both of them feel good.

 

"let's beat hyuna and dawn's four years!" Hui playfully said which made the younger chuckle and slap his broad shoulder. Hui laughed and now sat next to soojin, making the younger pout. Hui chuckled at her lover's expression and just kissed her nose.

 

"i need to finalize this soo~" Soojin side hugs her lover while doing some final cuts and arranging the instruments. he needs to make sure that their vocals will be perfectly blended at the music. just like their love as hui will say.

 

Suddenly. Soojin's phone ringed, meaning someone is calling her ofcourse, She reached for the phone beside the computer's and answered it, 

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Soojin stands up and goes to the balcony as she made a gesture to hui that she's talking to someone. Hui being the understanding bOyfRiend he is nods and smiles

 

"Come back home now soojin, All of us needs to talk" Soyeon sternly said and trust me it made soojin shake. Soojin looked at hui not wanting to leave the older. She now turned her attention at the call and speaked.

 

"i'm with hui now, didn't i told you earlier?-" Soojin was interrupted when soyeon takes a deep sigh which made the older worried. it must be urgent she really needs to go.

 

"i know that jin. your with you love spending time and blah blah, but we really need to talk. Dispatch has caught you" Four words made soojin froze. Her feet now glued to the ground and hui noticed the younger's form. hui stands up and back hugged the younger making soojin snap back from reality

 

"i'm coming in five" Soojin said panic visib

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter