Final chapter

Two different worlds

After returning to her world with that letter, Olivia not only got to keep her job but she also received many awards and got promoted as the Secretary of Rain Fairy. She had missed her job so much and now that she’s back in her world, she’s happy she could continue doing what she loves. It’s not that she loves everything about her job, she hates document related stuffs that she has to do and the annoying people she has to handle. She’s not people oriented. But the one thing that keeps her in this job is the fact that she gets to teleport to any places and gets to decide how much rain is going to fall there. When she was in the planet earth, she had researched on jobs similar to this and she found none. In earth she won’t be able to teleport and that made her wonder if it’s worth it or not. She loves being able to teleport.

‘Me going there means I won’t have this power of teleporting anymore. Can I sacrifice this’ she thought to herself in her office. She continued researching about planet earth but found no jobs she likes. Her shoulder dropped and she started to feel like giving up. ‘I can’t forget him though’ she sighed.

Her friends had known about what had happened to her in the planet earth. Some had warned her to not leave her stable job, to be more rational and to think thoroughly before making her choice. Some other friends had told her that they supported her decision if she decides to go back to Jin. ‘Choosing is not that easy’ that thoughts kept on crossing her mind every single day until three months passed. She has stopped crying by now, her tears have dried up. After many sleepless nights, she had finally made her decision. She will continue working for another year and then she would quit. She came to this decision when she came across a job while doing her research on earth. It looked quite interesting to her. It was called meteorologist and it’s related to the nature. She hopes that Jin would be fine there and could wait for her.

A year finally passed by and she had handed her resignation letter to the head of department. Her family and close friends supported her decision but she could still hear murmurs from colleagues as she walked out of the office.

She had packed her belongings in a luggage the previous night and she was ready to go to the earth. She teleported to the border of her planet. Once crossing the border, she would not be able to teleport anymore.

‘Goodbye’ she looked back to her world and continued walking. The interplanet border officer checked her identity and allowed her to cross the border. She was a few steps away from crossing the border when she heard a familiar voice calling her name. She turned around and froze. In front of her, Jin stood a few feet aparts flashing his smile.

The end…