Forbidden Sentiments Chapter 7: How can I move on when I'm still in love with you? :(

Forbidden Sentiments

 

Note: Contains foul languages.

 

EUN AE

 

"Whoa, take it easy girl! You're too serious lately. Are you on your period or something? Damn. Stop being a drama queen and answer my question right now!"

 

I was so irritated with what he told meGuys, do you even know how irritated girls can be when you say those things?  Siwon, you really need to have a "HOW TO DEAL WITH GIRLS" book considering the fact that you have a girl friend.  How can you be so cruel to me?!

 

"Siwon, will you just shut up and get a life?! I have no time for games. I'm losing it. I'm hanging up."

 

I ended the phone call and did something else. Only for me to stop thinking about him. Siwon, you already know my situation yet you're still not taking it seriously. What the heck is wrong with you?!

 

Tears ran down my cheeks as I said those words to him. Don't you know how serious am I about you? Maybe my friends are right. You don't really need me at all. I even neglected my friends just for you. Even the gang. I should've let you go for some time now, but because of our communication, I can't. Why did I fall in love with a stupid guy like you?! Why?! HOW CAN I MOVE ON WHEN I'M STILL IN LOVE WITH YOU?!

 

Siwon texted me a few minutes later. He said he was sorry. I regret what I said a while ago because I was really mad at him. But I'm still mad at him! :((

 

"Before you do those things, make sure the girl you're talking to is coldhearted enough to tolerate your attitude!"

 

Yes, I showered him with foul words and I don't want to enumerate it in this chapter. The reason why I reacted this way is because I need to tell him the truth. You see, I won't be able to study with him anymore because one week from now, I will spend my summer in Taipei with my girlfriends and their families. And my parents didn't approve my decision of declining the offer of an exclusive university for Siwon. Maybe I need to live faraway from him and get some fresh air. That will help me forget him and all the memories. I will text him back and spend time with him for the last time. So help me God.

 

CHOI SIWON, IT'S YOUR TURN! :DDDD

 

SIWON

 

 

"Eun Ae, I'm sorry. Please forgive me. I was just filled with emotions. Lee Eun Ae, I'm so sorry."

 

Those are the only things that came out of my mouth. I was just joking. I know how will this end up. Eun Ae will never study with me anymore because she decided to go to an exclusive school to pursue her studies and leave me behind. It's either her parents didn't allow her to choose the school that my parents want for me or she wanted to go there badly. But whatever decision she chooses, I will be happy for her. Who am I to interfere? That's the reason why I told her that joke because I don't want the two of us to be lonely. Casey told me one time that I was the one who could make her happy. So I was just doing that just for her. I just don't know why she took it seriously.

 

I flooded her with "I'm sorry :(( Please forgive me." messages but she didn't respond. I tried calling her, but she doesn't answer. Can Eun Ae and I have a day without drama, goodbyes and heartaches?  I'm sick of it already.

 

WILL THEY MAKE UP AFTER THIS? FIND OUT ON CHAPTER 8! :))