Final

EAT WITH ME or DATE ME?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Babe, I don't want to go to that double date dinner." I pulled blanket to cover my head to refuse from getting up and dressing up to go on double date with my boyfriend; Minki. 


Minki came to take off the blanket from my face and patted my head. 

"Nah, just a few hours! My old friend is returning from LA to South Korea after a while. He's Korean-American. He is taking his girlfriend with too. He wants to see us." he softly told me. 

"Fine!!!" I pouted and forced myself to agree. 

I got up and went to take shower. When I came out from shower, Minki already finished dressing up. 

 

"Wait for me a little bit!" I gently said to him. He nodded with a smile then continued playing with his phone on bed. 


I said I didn't want to go to that double date but I didn't know why I carefully chose my dress and perfectly did make-up like this. My sense told me that something exciting is waiting ahead. 

 

"Babe, I'm ready." I went to kiss on my boyfriend's cheek to lure him from being bored waiting for me so long. 

"God, you are so beautiful today, my love." he caught my chin and gently gave a peck on my lips. 

"Let's go!"

We went on his car then drove to appointment place. 

 

-----///-----

 

"Ahhh why is it Korean restaurant? I wanna eat steak." I complained when we arrived in front of the restaurant. 

"Come on, my friend hasn't eaten Korean food for years so we should eat it today." Minki explained. 

"Fine! Let's go!" I forced myself to agree with him again. I held his right arm then we entered the restaurant together. 

 

Minki waved his eyes to give a quick look inside the restaurant then he raised his hand to wave to a man. That guy doesn't look Korean that much, probably the friend from American who Minki mentioned. We walked to his table. He was with a foreign, blonde hair woman.

 

"Hi, Aron! Long time no see!" 
"Long time no see, Minki!"

Both guys greeted then hugged each other like they missed each other so much. 

 

"Oh this is Y/N, my girlfriend!" Minki introduced me to his friend.

"Hi, Y/N! I'm Aron. Nice to meet you!" instead of bowing in Korean style, he stood his hand to do handshake with me. I was stunned with the sudden American greeting style. It took me a while to decide to do handshake with him....

"He's rubbing my hand..." I thought in my mind. His stare was somehow hiding some meaning. I couldn't take off my eyes from him. I felt like he was flirting with me..... 

Shame on me, I felt warmness inside his hand so I didn't protest with that without-permission-rubbing at all.

"Let's sit down!" Minki spoke up to break our moment. 


We went to our seat. We were sitting, facing each other. Minki was facing Aron and I was facing Aron's girlfriend. The blonde girl couldn't speak Korean so she just sat and smiled. Minki and Aron talked a lot about this and that as they haven't met for a while. 

When waiter brought the food to us, I gave an unsatisfied sigh..... "Aigoo, I don't want to eat Korean food. I'm not gonna eat." 

"Babe, don't be like this in front of my friend and his girlfriend!" Minki held my hand and lured me. 

"I wanna eat steak and wine, Minki-ya." I complained in kid-like way as I always do. 

"There is no steak and wine here. I'll take you after this, ok?" -Minki-

"I'm really good at choosing steak and wine. I can recomm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter