My Dear Sweetheart, I'm sorry for one night

My Dear Sweetheart, I'm sorry for one night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Last is lipstick!" 

I finished my make-up, sprayed perfume, grabbed my bag and left my room. 

 

"Wow, you look so perfect tonight. Red dress is so hot on you, Babe." my boyfriend; Minhyun soon praised me as soon as I walked out from my room.

"When we comeback, I'm not gonna spare you tonight." he bend his head, moved his mouth closed to my hear and whispered his playful will. 

I smirked at him then we went on his luxury car to a night club. 

 

-----

 

As always, this club is always full of high show people; hot guys and y girls. It's no wonder my boyfriend often leaves me alone and finds other girls to spend one night stand with him. Sometimes it makes me sad but we're still sweetheart so my right on him also has limit..... How does one night stand like? I wanna experience it too..... 


"Ouch!!!" 

While I was following my boyfriend behind, I bumped into someone. 

"Sorry, Sir!" I quickly bowed then rose my face to look at him.

God, he looks so hot..... He was staring at me with a flirty eyesight. I totally lost in his powerful eyesight. 

 

"Y/N, what are you doing here? Let's go!" Minhyun came to find me and dragged me from that hot guy. 

Minhyun was grabbing my hand to leave, I followed him but my eyes were still on that hot guy. I kept looking at him until he left my eyesight.


I was sitting at a table laying my head on my boyfriend's chest while drinking my favorite red wine. 

A moment later, that same hot guy came to sit at a table near mine. He soon gave me his flirty stare again. I didn't hesitate to give flirty stare to him back. We kept staring at each other and even took our glass of wine to cheer from the far. 

 

"Who is that hot guy? He makes me want to betray my boyfriend." I whispered to myself as my dishonest side was growing bigger and bigger. 

A moment later, Minhyun asked me to go to dance with him. I stood up and went to dance area. That hot guy followed us. 

The music gave us a y vibe. I danced out of my y skill. I danced close to Minhyun but my eyes were on that hot guy. He wouldn't take off his eyes from me either.

"Minhyun, I'm gonna go to bathroom." I whispered to Minhyun to ask for his permission. 

Then I walked to that hot guy. I gave him a quick touch on his chest with a flirty smirk then left. 

 

I reached bathroom. While I was about to enter, I felt a couple of arms slowly entering to wrap over my waist area and soon I felt a chin was landing on my right shoulder from behind. 

"Wanna spend a one night stand together?" a man voice sounded. 

I slowly turned to look at his face. It was that hot guy. 

Without hesitation, without shame, I flirted back. "Do you know where I can have a delicious red wine?"

"My bedroom!" he replied with very soft tone. 

"Let's go!" I urgently agreed. 

Then we held each other's hand, running to leave the club.

He invited me to enter his cool blue car then we drove fast to leave before my boyfriend caught me. 

-----


"You're damn y, girl." he praised me.

"You're so hot, Sir." I praised him back. 


Please Subscribe to read the full chapter