My sister's girlfriend

My sister's girlfriend

Never in all my adolescence would I imagine that I would go through this. In fact I knew this day would come, but not so fast.

 

It was like this, I was at home sitting on the couch messing with my cell phone when she entered the house holding hands with another girl. I was surprised, she was only 15 years old. Normal, I know, but she was so young and shy.

 

I was always very close to my sister, nobody even thought of separating the two of us because we were so 'sticky'. Taeyeon was like a younger sister to me, as much as she was the oldest, I always took care of her just like she did me. In reality we were not blood sisters. My father married his mother when we were 5 years old, and since we were young we were always attached to each other.

 

But coming back, she was always a closed girl with everyone, but she always told me everything, and that was the day I realized that she did not tell me everything. She was liking this girl called Jessica, I really hated it, and with reason because after that she moved away a lot. I felt alone, without my sister and best friend ever.

 

I spent time hating Jessica with all my strength, she was unbearable, pretended to like me in front of Taeyeon and when the little one came out she would swear at me and say absurd things. I never felt so bad about it, I knew Taeyeon liked her and I couldn't do anything, I knew that besides being so bad she also liked my sister.

 

And besides I was romantically liking my sister I knew that I would never have a chance, the will to break Jessica's face never passed, but I never did anything, because I knew that she was my sister's girlfriend and they loved each other and I couldn't get into it.