Final

hell or flying
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd Person Pov

Soojin actually rarely shows affection at the maknae, She never actually the clingy type, that's what she thinks, Shuhua is an open book, you can easily read them but never know whether it's lies or the truth is what the person really thinks and feels.

 

Since corona is such a they now can't meet the lovely neverlands but instead they can still communicate by a video fansign, A video call.

 

Neverlands had the chance to ask soojin questions related to her and shuhua's relationship as friends, Like the one who teached soojin some nice mandarin words that shuhua will probably like once she hears soojin say it to her.

 

The members actually considered soojin as the strongest of them all besides soyeon of course. Soojin rarely cries, She never really showed her weak side, but of course shuhua is there. 

 

All the ups and downs soojin experienced shuhua was there, she stayed, All the lows the bad days the good ones, shuhua is there.

 

This is so random but neverlands always imagined how will members act specially soojin if shuhua is once not with them, What will happen when the maknae's presence is without them.

 

Soojin finds it funny when she read all of those tweets, Of course shuhua can never leave by their side, She can't imagine the feeling since shuhua is always with her. 

 

Suddenly minnie there barges into her room wearing a purple hoodie and smiling the younger looked confused.

 

"Let's do a vlive manager oppa is now outside" Soojin still is confused. Minnie chuckled and continued explaning.

 

"We will do it on the company" Soojin groaned and the older laughed, The feelings is mutual they are both tired and feel lazy but still they miss talking with neverlands.

 

"can't we just do it here?" Minnie widened her eyes from the realization. "WHAT A GOOD IDEA okay wait for me" Soojin laughs and shakes her head.

 

Since shes been staying in bed for god knows how long, it's finally time go and see the other girls.

 

Then she's welcomed by the sight of Shuhua sleeping on the couch, yuqi watching the purge, the volume is of course low so the maknae can sleep peacefully, Soojin gave a small smile and made her way to shuhua.

 

"Shu? wake up and sleep to your room instead" Shuhua slowly opens her eyes and saw soojin, She just smiled and whispered.

 

"it's more comfortable here jinjin, im fine" Soojin shaked her head because shuhua is tooo stubborn.

 

"okay fine, don't complain tomorrow if you feel a backpain hm?" the maknae nods and goes back to sleep, Yuqi chuckled making soojin look at the puppy.

 

"i think she's not feeling well lately. all she does these days is to sleep and she barely eats" Yuqi whispered and worriedly looks at the taiwanese who is sleeping.

 

"Yah soojin! manager said no- oh sorry" The thai quickly shuts as soon as she saw the taiwanese sleeping at the couch. with that soojin stands up and sighed.

 

"Check her temperature, take care of her hm? we need to go" yuqi nods at her unnie and quickly grabs the things needed.

 

Soojin made her way to the van with minnie who looks confused and worried at the same time. "what happened?" Soojin sighed.

 

"oh, shuhua is just not feeling well" Minnie nods and sat on the van next to soojin who is staring at the window.

 

"Oppa, why do we need to do it on the company? can't we not do it on the dorm instead?" Minnie asked.

 

"Think about it, as soon as i saw shuhua resting, we don't want to interrupt her right? and you two need to convince miyeon and soyeon to go home it's already night time" Minnie chuckled, those two are really psh.

 

"The studio is their second home, specially soyeon, that girl" Minnie laughs and soojin shakes her head.

 

Tada! They have now arrived and head towards to minnie's office, Manager oppa sets up the cellphone and the lighting. Minnie and soojin now sat comfortably. They now turned it one and waved at neverlands.

 

Soojin began to smile and read the comments, of course minnie is smiling and posing like a model, coz neverlands is probably taking screenshots. 

 

"what are you doing?" Minnie laughs and flips her hair making the younger cringe. Minnie laughed harder.

 

"Minnie unnie i heard that you bought a bike?"

 

Soojin reads and minnie immediately nods, "yes i bought one, me and shushu actually decided to you know bike around in this place, but there's alot of like requirements" Minnie explained making the younger nod.

 

"Like we need our id and stuff so i just bought one" Minnie smiled and proceeds to read comments. 

 

"you should lent shuhua your bike, that girl also loves biking" Minnie chuckled at the memory of her and shuhua.

 

"Yes actually when i bought one shuhua is like, oh should i buy one too?" Soojin chuckled just by imagining the younger.

 

"We should buy one on shuhua's birthday, her day is near" Minnie smiled at soojin's sweet request. that's the real soojin right there.

 

"oh by the way i'm not wearing any socks" Soojin cringed and groaned making the older laugh.

 

"So i try to not take off my shoes when i'm not wearing any socks because it will smell. so bad" Minnie laughed again at the younger's reaction.

 

"Minnie unnie and yuqi really," Soojin adds.

 

"Hey shuhua too you know, but the thing is she doensn't care at all" Minnie chuckled and soojin nods.

 

"She's to comfortable" Minnie did a thumbs up and smile.

 

The two girls continued to interact with neverlands and answer their questions of course, avoiding the bad and useless ones. The two had fun really, but sad to say its now time to say goodbye.

 

"Annyeong neverlands!!! see you all soon i miss youuu" Soojin and minnie bid theur goodbye and post one last time, Boom now they need to go to the studio to fetch the two.

 

Minnie slides her card and opened the door with a soyeon playing with her phone and miyeon who is sleeping, as usual. Soojin chuckled and minnie sighed.

 

"Yah! it's time to go home" Soyeon jumps a bit on her sit because of minnie's loud voice. 

 

"miyeon unnie wake up, shuhua misses you" The only way to wake up miyeon is to use shuhua, Lmao with that miyeon opened her eyes.

 

"Really? okay then let's go, you captain turn off the lights and clean this mess" Soyeon rolled her eyes and the rest laughed.

 

Soyeon and miyeon grabs their things and finally made their way out on the door, Miyeon linked arms with minnie while soojin and soyeon just walked peacefully.

 

They are now outside the company and on the way to the van, Manager oppa is there waiting for them, Minnie sat on the passenger seat and the rest at the backseat.

 

"So what did you two did today?" Soojin asked the girls who is resting, Soyeon chuckled and puts down her phone.

 

"warming up our voices, the group on the game remember?" Miyeon did a thumbs up and soojin chuckled.

 

"okay." Soojin turns her attention back to the window, But suddenly her phone rings. Shuhua is calling her.

 

"annyeong shushu?" 

 

"Unnie can you make brownies?" 

 

Soojin chuckled and thinks for a moments since it's night time and shuhua gets super hyper when she have sugar on her blood.

 

"i thought your sick?"

 

"No i am not anymore jinjin. i miss your brownies unnie"

 

Soojin smiled. And she can tell that shuhua is probably pouting on the phone.

 

"i can just buy you one shu, and look it's night time"

 

"No, i want yours"

 

"But shu look i'm tired"

 

"Then i'll help you"

 

Soojin laughs at the younger's desperation, besides its actually been a long time since she baked for the younger and her members.

 

"And unnie, how are you tired when you watch netflix and lock yourself in the room literally all day, probably sleeping or questioning life"

 

"Aish yeah yeah your right, and yes fine i'll make brownies for you. just make sure you don't finish all of them so others can eat it okay?"

 

"Yes yes! Saranghae jinaaa your the best-"

 

With that soojin hanges up and smiled. The people in the van claps and cheers except for the manager of course, they don't want to see satan yet, i mean god.

 

"Okay since soojin is gonna bake for us let's buy some ingredients!" Minnie laughs and asked manager oppa to stop by at the store.

 

Soojin playfully rolled her eyes and chuckled. The girls is now outside and minnie is pushing a cart.

 

"What the? Unnie let me remind you that were only gonna buy ingerdients, not the whole damn store" Miyeon and soyeon laughed at soojin.

 

"i know, i'm gonna ride it" The girls facepalmed while minnie smiles proudly.

 

 

-----------------

At the dorm

"Jinjin!! Let me help youu" Shuhua gently grabs the lighter bags that soojin is holding. Miyeon smiled as she saw the younger and hugs her.

 

"Unnie?! what the stop that" Miyeon frowns and pouts making shuhya cringe.

 

"What? i thought you miss me?" Soojin laughs and the girls laughed also, Yuqi who is busy watching is now clingin onto

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter