Fin.

Just Seven Minutes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“So...”

 

“Hmm...”

 

Eunbi wonders that she should’ve drink a bit more beer to make this through, the silence and awkwardness are starting to cloud her mind and the person she is partnered with don’t really help at all. Sakura. Yeah, the person besides her sitting with her on this cramped closet is named Sakura, apparently Chaeyeon’s closest friend, best friend even, so that makes her Eunbi’s friend by default...right? 

 

This is not the first time she had seen the girl, she first met the girl when Chaeyeon introduced her to Eunbi alongside her bunch of friends, so Eunbi didn’t really payed much attention towards Chaeyeon’s friend...until tonight.

 

They, Eunbi’s circle of friends and Chaeyeon’s circle of friends meaning Yena, Yuri, and Chaewon’s friends had a get together tonight to celebrate Chaeyeon, Eunbi and Yena’s dance competition that they won. The party is going well, she was mingling with Hyewon and Minjoo when it was the time for the traditional Spin the bottle game, with drinks in the side. At the end she didn’t know how she and Sakura ended up with each other. But no way in hell will Eunbi lean forward and snog this rather pretty Japanese even if she lowkey wanted to (blame the effects of the alcohol) as she doesn’t want to be labeled as a harasser or call the cops on her. So she does the right thing in her mind. Being friendly.

 

“Lovely night huh?” She tests the waters, she frowns inwardly when Sakura still doesn’t look at her, the girl is just staring at the closet door as if it will magically open.

 

This seven minutes will surely be the death of her.

 

She concludes that she better introduce herself before the girl could label her as a weirdo.

 

“I’m Eunbi by the way, Kwon Eunbi,” she brings out her hand for a handshake and waits for Sakura to reciprocate. But her eyes widen when she hears the girl’s voice for the first time. “We should get to know each other...unless you want to kiss?”

 

“Y-Yeah, I know you actually, Jjayeon speaks highly of you...” Sakura lowers her eyes as if feeling shy, it’s not like Eunbi could see her blush in her ears as their surrounding is so dark. “And uhm...I-I don’t really kiss someone that I don’t know...”

 

Eunbi swears she also heard the whispers of “my first kiss”. She raises an eyebrow at that. “Huh, a pretty girl that still doesn’t have her first kiss? Well that’s a first...”

 

She is met with shuffling and nervous stutters. “I didn’t mean to blurt that out! Oh gosh, right! Back to getting to know each other...”

 

“Uhm...how about like this, we exchange questions back and forth? Or is that boring?”

 

“No, it’s great actually...we couldn’t really do things here aside from bumping with each other. So talking is good...”

 

“Okay, so who’ll start? Sakura?”

 

“...uhm if it’s okay can you...?”

 

“Oh right yeah...I’m sorry i’m not really good at this...” cues awkward chuckles, that is also answered with another round of awkward chuckles.

 

“So...Sakura, what’s your hobbies?”

 

“...playing games, computer games, console games.”

 

“Oh so you’re a gamer...ah! I’m sorry it’s your turn, hehe...”

 

“It’s okay, uhm so what’s your favorite color?”

 

“Red!”

 

“My turn, favorite food?”

 

“Umeboshi, milkis.”

 

“Favorite animal?”

 

“Bunny! Everyone says I look like one too..”

 

“Hmm I can agree.”

 

“Really?”

 

“Yes, it’s your turn, Eunbi.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter