Needy

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Moonbyul was sitting by the couch, exhaustion taking its toll on her nerves. Her eyes were  closed with her arms crossed, sneaking in a little sleep. 

Their schedule does not permit much rest these days, so, even with sitting upright had made her feel lightheaded. 

Just as when she was about to lose consciousness, finally getting a few minutes of peace,  someone was hovering over her, straddling Moonbyul and slowly crushing her into what you can almost call a hug. 

“I was trying to sleep you know,” Moonbyul slowly opened her eyes to greet the pouting  woman inches away from her face. 

“Unnie.” Hyejin whined, obviously more grumpy than the rest of the members who haven’t  slept a wink this past week.  

Despite how lethargic Moonbyul feels, she gently pushed Hyejin away from her so she can  open her arms and wrap it around the younger girl. Hyejin had always been like this; so  endearingly clingy and needy. It never did bother Moonbyul, but when Hyejin did this the first  time, hovering over the other members like a cat would to catch your attention (not to mention  she loves doing this to Moonbyul), she can’t deny how flustered she was then. 

“Unnie.” Hyejin whined more insistently, sighing deeply into Moonbyul’s neck. 

“Hyejin, lie down properly, you can’t sleep like this,” Moonbyul chuckled, while gesturing  Hyejin’s current position. 

Hyejin lifted her leg off of Byul’s side, and sat on Moonbyul’s lap sideways. She buried her head on the crook of Moonbyul’s neck and sighed contentedly. 

“You sure you can sleep like that?” Moonbyul muses, smiling affectionately at the younger girl.  Hyejin is, indeed, more affectionate when she’s sleep deprived. 

Hyejin nodded, though there was still a frown on her lips. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter