Haru is Monday

Haru and One Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae blinked repeatedly as he discreetly pinched himself to see if he was dreaming, he wasn't... Lee Hyukjae is here. His ultimate bias, his myeolchi, his dream man was indeed at his humble cafe. Hyukjae beamed at the flustered barista. The sides of his eyes crinkling beautifully, like always. His single-lidded almond shaped eyes were warm and expressive, his cheekbones was defined and that jaw, ugh; that jaw that was so sharp that it could cut through anything. Donghae was mentally googling the steps on how to breathe properly because he really couldn't anymore as he openly gaped at the beautiful man on the other side of the cash register.

 

Hyukjae gave a soft chuckle at how the barista looked, 'he looks like a cute fish out of water.' he mentally commented. Donghae blinked once more before clearing his throat, "U-uhm, y-your order E-Eunhyuk-ssi?" He asked shyly, get a grip Donghae! Don't make yourself look weird! Hyukjae's eyes widened, "Oh, you know me?" He asked with a kind smile, Donghae blushed instantly... "A-ah, Y-yes. I'm an ELF." He said quietly, his hands shaking as he shove them into his apron's pocket. Hyukjae gave him that beautiful gummy smile, "Wow! A male ELF, I don't usually have the chance to meet one. Thank you for being our fan." The idol said kindly, his eyes twinkling with excitement. Donghae blushed again, how can Hyukjae be so pretty in person? "T-Thank you for all your hardwork, E-Eunhyuk-ssi!" He bowed 90 degrees and guess what happened? "Ouch!" Donghae yelped as he hit his against the edge of the countertop. "Omo! A-are you okay?" Hyukjae asked worriedly as the barista rubbed his forehead, his ears and neck flushing red from embarrasment.

Donghae nodded, 'Great, way to look cool in front of Lee Hyukjae.' he mentally facepalmed.  "You should put ice on that, before it bruises." Hyukjae said worriedly. Donghae chuckled awkwardly, "Ah, y-yes. Thank you for the advice. C-Can I get your o-order now?" He asked shyly, trying to redeem his image. Hyukjae scanned the menu with a pout and Donghae took everything in his will power on restraining himself from grabbing the man and just kissing him. "I'll have a Strawberry Latte and a bagel please." He said softly. Donghae pretended to punch in the order, "With creamcheese for the bagel right?" he asked non-chalantly, Hyukjae looked shocked but smiled, "Yes, with creamcheese. How much is—" Donghae smiled back, and Hyukjae blushed... because the barista was well... handsome, as if someone from heaven sculpted that face and that body. "It's on the house, Eunhyuk-ssi. As a gift of thanks for working so hard." 

 

"Oh no! I won't accept that uhm—" Hyukjae suddenly felt bad, he didn't know the handsome fan's name, the latter gave him a toothless smile, his thin lips pressed together and Hyukjae internally melted. "Donghae, Lee Donghae." Donghae said gently, putting the idol out of his mental stupor. "Oh, see! You're a Lee too. Let me pay for it, neh?" The idol said stubbornly. Donghae chuckled, which may or may not have caused Hyukjae to shriek internally, "You can pay next time, Eunhyuk-ssi." Donghae said with a wink, before he could stop himself. Hyukjae blushed, how can someone — most importantly a fan could make him flustered like this? He nodded, "Okay, Donghae-ssi. Next time." Hyukjae said with a grin as he already took a table by the glass windows. Donghae took a deep breath as he started to make Hyukjae's drink, adding more strawberries than the actual serving. 

He meticulously poured the finished product in the u-shaped double dome glass before topping it with milk foam and strawberry powder. He took the bagel with creamcheese and sliced up some strawberries for side. Instead of calling Hyukjae's name like other customers, he served the order directly to the idol's table. 'Jihoo would freak if he knew Hyukjae was here.' he mentally snickered, his bestfriend sure knew how to time his day offs.  Hyukjae looked like a cutie pie baby once his eyes landed on the food, "Thank you, Donghae-ssi!" He said with a big smile.

Donghae nodded before scratching the back of his nape, "D-Do you mind if I take a picture of you, E-Eunhyuk-ssi? and post it on our Instagram account?" he said cheekily with a hoping smile. The idol nodded without second thought, "Of course! We should take a selca too!" He suggested, Donghae beamed and nodded. He took out his phone from his pocket and snappe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter