Not Gay

Not Gay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ryeowook is DEFINITELY NOT GAY. Or maybe?

He doesn't know what the happened to him, he's used to dating lots of girls in highschool and in freshman-sophomore year of college. Now he's in 3rd year, he's suddenly attracted to this one student-teacher of theirs. It was this one senior from Engineering as far as he remembers, he remembers him because they practically live in the same dorm building, even floor, he thinks that this new student-teacher is just 3? 4? doors away from his room. He's seen this guy whenever Ryeowook's sneaking out to buy snacks, and he'll come across with this guys who always comes home late.

"Uhm.. Hi! I'm Kyuhyun, Cho Kyuhyun. Nice to meet you all! I'll be your student-teacher aid for 10 days, it's actually just a requirement for us to graduate anyway. I'll help you all with your calculus discussions, if you need something don't hesitate to ask." He introduced himself, and Ryeowook found himself almost gawking at the guy in front.

"Why are we studying calculus?? For pete's sake I took this course to avoid Math!" He heard his seatmate grumble on his seat, for a while Ryeowook tore his gaze away to their new Student-Teacher.

After a while, he looked at the guy in front and found Kyuhyun staring back at him. He immediately looked away and started talking to his seatmate. He felt warm on his nape and his cheeks, he doesn't know why but he's sure... He is definitely not gay!

 

 

It has been almost a week and he's still bothered by the sudden "change of his feelings." He always finds himself stalking the engineering student, may it be on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, but to no avail, the guys don't even post at all! He's just looking through Kyuhyun's friends to see more photos. One night, his roommate caught him browsing pictures of Kyuhyun from the Engineering Department Page.

"Who's this?" Sungmin snatched Ryeowook's ipad, and Ryeowook who's not that fast on his reflexes, only realized it moments after Sungmin got the ipad. "Isn't this the Engineering senior who lives 4 doors away? Why were you stalking him? Do you have the hots for him huh? Aren't you straight??" Sungmin teased, He's blocking Ryeowook from taking the ipad.

"Give it back!" Ryeowook struggled, Sungmin's athletic as so he really won't stand against him. When Sungmin finally tossed the ipad back to the bed, Ryeowook slapped the latter's back.

"Oww!!!! damn it! Why are your hands so strong?? Why don't you join the volleyball club?" Sungmin complained.

"Good for you." Ryeowook spatted. He reached for his ipad and turned it off. "He's our new Student-Teacher dumb! I'm just curious, and Duh?? Why would I like him? First, I'm not gay, Second, I'm seeing someone atm, you know her, she's a junior, Ari?" Ryeowook fixed his bed, He noticed that Sungmin just came out from the shower and was still drying his hair. Okay... so he just lied. He's not seeing Ari anymore, he said he's busy and won't have time to date so He suggested they'll just date next time. That was just yesterday.

"That wasn't what I heard from Ari tho..." Sungmin continued drying his hair,
He took his phone out and just checked his accounts. "Saeun and Ari are blockmates, She happened to pass by us earlier and she asked if you are busy with your exams." Ryeowook was peacefully lying down, staring at the ceiling but when he heard Sungmin, he quickly sat up.

"What did you say???" Ryeowook asked. Sungmin glanced at him and shook his head a smirk plastered on his face.

"You really are something." Sungmin commented. "When she asked me, I didn't know that you "broke up" with her so I told her the truth that your exams just finished last 2 weeks ago." He added. Ryeowook grimaced,
Mentally slapping himself and also want to slap the out of his talkative roommate.

"So why did you end things with her? After we caught the both of you making out inside the lab, You're not that type of person so I think you're serious with her." Sungmin turned off his phone and faced Ryeowook. He threw his towel at Ryeowook. "I really thought that you two are well, hmm so what happened?" He asked. Ryeowook threw the towel back at Sungmin.

"You stink." Ryeowook spats at Sungmin. "I don't know, It just happens. I suddenly am not interested with her anymore. That's it." Ryeowook answered as he lay back, he puts his forearm on his forehead. Thoughts of Kyuhyun flooding his mind.

"Because you're now interested in that Engineering Student?" Sungmin asked. Ryeowook rolled his eyes. "Wook, your ears are red what's the meaning of that?" Sungmin went beside Ryeowook. He sat on the floor and pestered the latter.

Ryeowook doesn't even know or how to explain why he suddenly grew an interest with the Engineering Student. He's always looking forward to their Calculus period, He's focused with Kyuhyun when the guys starts discussing,
Hell he doesn't even listen to the listen, he's mesmerized with the guy's voice. He found himself smiling. That's when Sungmin nudged him.

"Sungmin go to bed." Ryeowook was about to turn his back away from Sungmin. When suddenly Sungmin leaned down to Ryeowook's ears and whispered something that made Ryeowook awake all night.

"From what I heard, that Engineering student likes someone from your block, that's why he chose your block Ryeowook... and again, I also heard that... he's gay."

 

 

Ryeowook was up all night, he's processing Sungmin's words. He doesn't know whether to believe his roommate but Sungmin's known as the campus gossiper, he's worse than almost all the girls here, Saeun's more normal than him. So he just slept for almost 2 hours until his alarm went blaring, he immediately stood up to turn it off. Sungmin wrote a note that he's sleeping in because he doesn't have classes until 2pm. So Ryeowook silently did his morning routine, careful not waking his roommate.

He's dressed up but still kind of in a daze, he was just walking in the hallway just looking on the floor when he bumped into someone, He was about to about it but when he looked up he saw the man turning around and it was the Engineering Student, it's Kyuhyun. The taller's just wearing a button up shirt and glasses. Actually it's Ryeowook's first time seeing Kyuhyun wear glasses. Ryeowook saw how the latter's eye twinkled and how he gulped.

"I'm sorry." Kyuhyun apologized and started to walk away. Ryeowook was left there dumbfounded. He didn't know why and what the is happening but he thinks that Kyuhyun looked so handsome on that fit. What was he thinking?!

He gathered himself and went to the elevator, he saw the elevator almost closing so he rushed inside, there he saw Kyuhyun again. Kyuhyun avoided his eyes and just pressed the ground floor button. There's awkwardness on the air. Ryeowook kept glancing on Kyuhyun, but the latter seemed to not notice. After a while, they were already at the Ground floor. Kyuhyun stepped out, and Ryeowook followed after. Kyuhyun was immediately greeted by one of his Engineering friends, Jaehyun. Ryeowook bowed to Jaehyun and started to walk. Besides Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are for sure headed in the same direction, Ryeowook's first period is Calculus. So he let Jaehyun and Kyuhyun walk first, he stayed behind, he took his phone out and decided to just listen to music while walking to their building, besides Henry texted him to meet at the cafeteria. He fished out his earphone on his bag and connected to his phone, he walked past the 2 engineering students...

But before he puts music on, he heard Jaehyun say, "So you and your object of affection for how many months? One year? shared the same lift today? What a lucky day—" Kyuhyun cuts him off when Ryeowook walks past them talking about some engineering stuff. Ryeowook almost froze on the spot, but he just walked straight and faster.

"So did Kyuhyun really harbor feelings for me?" He asked himself when he made sure he's far with the 2 seniors, he wants to look back but it'll look weird. He doesn't know what to feel? Happy? Weirded out? Excited? He doesn't know.

But again, Ryeowook is STRAIGHT... or so he thinks...

 

 

"I'm straight! Straight like this ruler!" He grabbed Henry's ruler, he told him what happened, Henry told him that's maybe Ryeowook's biual, so Ryeowook disagreed, little did he know that it was a flexible ruler, the one you could bend. Ryeowook looked like someone threw an ice cold water on him, the look on his face priceless, while Henry's just laughing.

"Okay. You're straight." Henry mocked him, Ryeowook was about to hit Henry when Kyuhyun appeared inside their room, he threw the ruler at Henry and settled down. Kyuhyun greeted the whole class, Ryeowook stole glances at Kyuhyun as he scanned the whole class

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter