fin.

five minutes?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungwan stifled a yawn as she stretched from her position on the floor - sitting on the plush, blue bean bag that her members bought as a welcome home present. Glancing up at the clock, she sighed at seeing it was nearly one in the morning. For the most part of the day, she’s had the dorm to herself - with Joohyun and Seulgi leaving in the wee hours of the morning to attend to their own schedules while Sooyoung and Yerim left a few hours before dinnertime to meet some friends. 

 

Just when she was thinking of taking a nap, the sound of the front door unlocking was heard, signaling that some of her members were finally ending their day as well. Before Seungwan could guess who it was, Seulgi entered the living room, giving her a smile before dropping her bag and plopping herself next to Seungwan - her head on the other girl’s shoulder and cuddling further into her side.

 

“Tired?” Seungwan asked lightly, patting her best friend’s head as a comforting gesture. 

 

“Hmmmm. You’re cuddly.” Seulgi further burrowed herself into Seungwan’s shoulder, clearly about to fall asleep then and there until-

 

“Yah, Seulgi-ah. I’m gonna give you five seconds to get up before I remove you myself.”

 

Looking up, Seungwan saw Joohyun - her girlfriend was barefaced, and her hair tied in a messy ponytail. Seungwan would’ve been scared of the expression on her face if it weren’t for two things: one, thank goodness she wasn’t Seulgi, and second, Joohyun didn’t really mean any harm…right?

 

Whining from her spot, Seulgi acted like a kid throwing a tantrum - her legs flailing because she didn’t want to leave her comfortable position. 

 

“Kang Seulgi.”

 

With a last sigh, Seulgi rolled away from Seungwan and stood up - making a face at their leader before heading towards the kitchen. 

 

Finally realizing that it was just the two of them, Seungwan gave Joohyun a warm smile before opening her arms, gesturing for the older girl to get her much needed cuddles.

 

And without further warning, Joohyun finally let herself fall into her girlfriend’s embrace - practically sitting on Seungwan’s lap while pressing a soft kiss to her neck, satisfied at the shiver she got from the younger girl in return. After the long hours of rehearsals and interviews, with her body feeling strained and her head heavy, there was no other place Joohyun longed to be in but here - at home, basking in the love and comfort that came with Son Seungwan.  

 

Pulling away slightly, Joohyun looked at her girlfriend and smiled, making the latter blush under her adoring gaze.

 

“Why are you looking at me like that, Hyun?”

 

Instead of answering, Joohyun brushed her cheek tenderly before pulling Seungwan in for a much needed kiss, the meeting of their lips feeling like coming home. And as she clung on tighter, her hands moving with a mind of their own, Joohyun could only hope that it conveyed just how much she loved and missed the younger girl, especially on a long day like this. 

 

“Stop being disgusting, please.”

 

Pulling away with a groan, Joohyun directed one last smile at her slightly embarrassed girlfriend before looking away to glare at Seulgi who was currently

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter