Final chapter

1,825 days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3pm had arrived and Yena was waiting for Yuri to surprise, wish and even celebrate their 5th anniversary together. Usually, Yena was the one who would first wish and surprise Yuri for the past 4 years. Of course, Yuri did not forget their anniversary, but Yena being Yena, had always felt the need to be spontaneous and plan her dates beforehand. However, today Yena wanted to stop her yearly tradition, and instead observe if Yuri would remember their important day. She sighed dejectedly as saw Yuri casually sitting on the sofa, texting someone on the phone.

 

Yena walked towards her and sat beside the girl. She quickly glanced to Yuri's direction, but only saw that Yuri was disinterested in her.

 

Yena then cleared , "Ehem, do you know what day it is?"

Yuri turned to look at Yena. 

"Oh, it's Monday." 

 

Yuri said nonchalantly before looking back at her phone.

 

Yena furrowed her eyebrows. "Did she really forget our anniversary?" She spoke in her heart. After a few seconds of staring at Yuri in disbelief, she huffed and walked away, slamming the door behind her.

 

Yuri jumped in shock and couldn't believe what her girlfriend just did, it was her first time witnessing Yena getting angry. "Oh no, i messed up big time, better fix this quickly." Yuri thought. 

 

"Eunbi-unnie, can we change the celebration timing to 4pm today, something urgent came up and I need to fix it quickly." Yuri spoke hastily to the caller.  

 

"Okay no problem, the 9 other kids are already done and we're headed over to your house at this very moment, see you in about 10 minutes." The line went flat. <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter