The beggining

A Part of Me, A Piece of You

 

 

 

Huh... Huh... Must be fast before master gets angry with me. Faster or be punished...

 

 

A boy is seen running fast in the long corridors of the huge mansion because his master is calling for him, afraid for his life where it can end in a blink of an eye.

 

 

When he's still new and heard of the stories where the master kill those he sees fit, told by the ones who work for the master and his only child for years. Making this stories as a warning as they said, of course the boy laugh at it thinking he's not that bad and evil but when he got in, all the good thoughts for the people he's working for got flushed down the drain. For the master he is working for is the devil himself...

 

 

 

  But for the masters only child, its a different story. The boy said on his own as he nears the hall where the master is waiting...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Narrator's POV

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back in the days where the heavens and earth are at peace, one angel stands out from the rest. He's handsome with black of the blackest hair, deep cold eyes that when you got caught staring at it you're as if being pulled in a black hole or dragged down to the deepest ocean with no escape, strongest wings that with one full swing can be able to throw anyone away, master of all fighting skills, and the god's right hand. His name is Lucifer...

 

 

 

Everyone looked up to him and respected him. Everyone wants to be like him someday standing always at the right side of god, I mean that's the angels ultimate goal; to be near with god.

 

 

But for Lucifer that is not enough, he wants to be on top. His desire for power poison his mind, thinking if his the strongest why settle for second if he can be more. Well... If he can.

 

 

But he doesn't care and push away those thoughts and proceed with his plan on overtaking god's place. Being a model to other angels, its easy for him to manipulate others and created his own group and even soldiers that is hungry for power will gladly fight with him.

 

 

As his plans where finished, he takes it into action by announcing war with god. Many angels good and bad died in that battle, but even Lucifer, the strongest of all where not able to defeat him.

 

 

 

God is disappointed to what Lucifer has become, his wisest and strongest angel has succumbed to his greeds.

 

 

I'm also at fault the god thought, as he sees the first signs in Lucifer's eyes whenever they meet. Those eyes where anger and dark desires are hidden but didn't take immediate actions into this. Because god is somewhat fond of the said angel, those choices to not confront Lucifer in the first place takes on a bad turn and in the end many lost their lives.

 

 

God believes he also has a fair share of bad decisions, so he decides to not kill Lucifer and the other bad angels but to take away their wings which all angels treasure the most and throw them to earth where bad entities, creatures, and humans reside. Where in there they are known as Demons...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

* Fast forward to 10 years *

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lucifer being still the strongest even without his wings rule the entities and creatures on earth but remain unknown to some humans, they have hidden their powers from them just in case.

 

 

He let the humans multiply, have their own kings to presidents, and advance through their technologies because he's also benefiting from it. Lucifer being the ruler slowly got used living in earth but easily got bored.

 

 

One day as he is taking his leisure time by walking, one girl caught his eyes and instantly fell in love. Not realizing that he is about to commit his second mistake, by falling in love and link, or bond or to establish a connection from a demon to a human life...