.broken.

.Broken.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Aren't you ever going to get a girlfriend?" 

I look up from eating and roll my eyes, "I'm okay with being single, lucas." Lucas is my twin brother. I have two other brothers and one sister. All of my brothers have a girlfriend, and Cyrus, our oldest brother out of the three is already married to his girlfriend christina. 

"Do you want me, to introduce you to some of my friends?" Ivanita, Luca's girlfriend asks 

"Mind your own buisness" I say giving her a look, Lucas and Ivans been dating for 5 years now, but I think we both know that it isn't true love, otherwise, he would've proposed to her a longg time ago.

"Pleasee Marcus, my friend really really likes you, her names emma an-" 

"Nobody asked, and no one cares. Just stick to Lucas, don't get into my buisness." I say, standing up to leave the table. Lucas looks at me and than at Ivanita. 

"Bro, you don't gotta be rude. And also, where are you going? we have to shoot a youtube video after dinner" Lucas says, I turn back around 

"Yo, I'm just going to my room." I walk out of the dining room, and into my bedroom. I sigh as I lay down, I don't really know why they pressure me to get a girlfriend. I think, I should get a girl when I find the right girl. And right now, I don't have a girl I'm interested in right now. 

"Were shooting in a minute, just pretend that you don't know steve is filming. Dari's making a video about pranking Maddie as a 24/7 challenge." Lucas says coming in 5 minutes later. 

"Are we actually filming 24/7?" I ask, all our videos are planned before hand. But the other person just doesn't know about it. 

"Of course we aren't, Dari isn't going to last that long, you know him." Lucas says chuckling and I laugh with him. Dari, our older brother is like obsessed with pranking maddie. Even when we aren't filming, Dari always pranks her. 

"Dari! Wheres Malikai, I can't find him anywhere" I heard from outside, out of curiosity, me and lucas walk out of our room and walk towards to maddie and Darius. I look at Dari, he looks just as confused and scared as maddie is. 

"Dude, this isn't a prank.. is it?" I ask, Maddie looks at dari, probably wishing that it was a prank, Maddie doesn't really care getting pranked on, but theres one thing that you NEVER want to touch when you prank her. Malikai. Dari gave Malikai as a present to Maddie last year, and maddie really loves malikai.

"Babe. Is it? or not." Maddie asked, Dari moves backwards, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter