fin.

Letting you go wasn’t easy, but loving you was
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sana
 

The girl whom Momo despises the most. As soon as she notices or hears her cheery laugh, she can’t help but feel irritated.
 

Though Momo can’t help but feel hostile towards her. Minatozaki Sana stole everything that mattered to her. Including her best friend, Myoui Mina.
 

Now Momo dislikes her too.
 

Mina acts like she is Sana. Whoever is involved in the Minatozaki circle will be like her, and that’s becoming too much to handle. Momo can’t even handle one, imagine handling more.
 

Every time she passes by them by the hallway, they give her a stink eye like she was the hideous one out of the three.
 

Momo is clueless. Always has been whenever Sana is involved. She doesn’t seem to know what she did wrong for making Sana hate on her. They were fine back then, but what did she do in order for them to fall apart?
 

These questions were always left unanswered. She tried asking a bunch of times before yet she still didn’t get the answer she wanted.
 

That’s when she started despising Sana more because Momo doesn’t seem to understand what happened between them, and Sana isn’t even replying to her which causes her to be even more pissed off.
 

Though the past is left in the past. That’s what Momo always says. Though Momo isn’t sure if she really moved on from the past. As much as she wants to get their friendship back, Sana seems to oppose the idea.
 

It’s pretty obvious when that person that you use to cherish suddenly ignores you, like they just suddenly don’t remember you, like you’re just a mere stranger to them.
 

That pained Momo the most. Momo loved her to the point that she’ll risk everything for her.
 

Funny how she thought Sana felt the same way back then. Momo was wrong, so wrong that there is still a pang in her chest whenever she sees her with someone else.
 

Sana hates her yet here she is, admiring the girl from afar like what she use to do.
 

Momo tells herself that their friendship is already long gone, but deep in her heart she can sense that there’s still a chance for them to be friends again.
 

“Hey!” Momo halts her small daydream as she hears a familiar voice, which makes her turn around only to be greeted by her favourite bunny.
 

“Hi.” Momo says back as she engulfs her girlfriend in a hug. It’s amusing how she’s dating someone else. Her heart always yells at her, that Nayeon isn’t the person she wants to be with. It’s Sana, always has been and always will be.
 

Even so, Momo thinks she loves Nayeon. The girl made her feel wanted. Ever since Sana left her she felt lonely, she felt lost.
 

It’s like a knight and shining armor was meant to come to her rescue when she needed it.
 

“What’s wrong?” Nayeon asks. Momo was stuck in her train of thoughts again and it needs to stop.
 

Momo just shook her head with a smile as she answers, “It’s nothing, let’s go?”
 

Nayeon just nods while looking back. She takes a glance at Sana who was staring back at them. Nayeon clicks her tongue at her while rolling her eyes.
 

She mouths, “She’s mine” with a smirk as she turns back around to Momo. Nayeon gently kisses Momo’s cheek which took her by surprise.
 

Momo became all giddy as she asked for more. Nayeon can’t reject her when she has those puppy eyes on. So she peppers her with kisses as she stares back at Sana.
 

_____
 

Momo
 

The girl whom Sana adores the most. As soon as she walks in, Sana can’t help but stare because damn that’s the girl she loves.
 

Though as soon as she starts admiring Momo, the girl who stole the love of her life, Im Nayeon, stares right back at her with a glare.
 

Sana grits her teeth together as she stares right back. Everyone around them felt the obvious change of atmosphere, well everyone except Momo.
 

It took a couple of seconds before Momo notices how Nayeon’s expression changed. She glanced back at the person and was surprised to see Sana glaring back.
 

Sana spotted Momo looking back at her. It’s been so long, too long since they last stood in front of each other. Sana can’t help but feel her cheeks warming up at the sight of Momo staring back at her.
 

Sana covers her face before Momo notices her reddening cheeks. “Let’s get out of here.” She says to Jeongyeon as she holds her hand to escape the crowded hallway.
 

On the other hand, Momo’s heart aches at the sight of their intertwined hands.
 

_____
 

Momo was walking alone under the night sky. School ended hours ago and she also finished all her school works. By the time she was done, she was craving something sweet.
 

So she went to the convenient store to get some ice cream. As soon as she came back to her apartment, Momo was met with someone that she so badly misses.
 

Sana
 

Momo stood beside her waiting for the elevator. Sana glances at her side as she felt someone’s presence, she didn’t expect it to be Momo.
 

Sana puts on her annoyed face as she enters the elevator with her. They keep a safe distance. One on each end as they wait for their stop. Time somehow felt slower than ever now that they are within each oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter