Final

Happy Birthday~!

The black-haired man watching with a straight face when the younger taking his spoon, chewing it with unreadable expression. Hyukjae sighs inward, sit beside his cute boyfriend while waiting for his response. His face might look calm but his heart is actually full of questions.

Does he like it? Does it taste good?

Did I follow the right instructions?

Wait… I didn’t do any mistake as put black pepper instead of cocoa, did I?!

A heartwarming chuckle makes him turn his head. There, Donghae –his boyfriend– smiling cutely with teeth showing up. His oversized pyjama just making him looks even cuter despite his slightly messy hair. But hell, Hyukjae can’t stop but asking how on earth his boyfriend can always be handsome and beautiful at the same time even with a simple pyjama and bareface?

“How is it?” He decided to ask or else, he will be drowned even more with his boyfriend’s look.

Donghae is taking another bite, smiling widely as he swallowed. “It’s good, Hyukjae.” Donghae chuckles before he sits straighter. “I really mean it. You did a great job.”

With that, he finally lets out a sigh of relief.

Today is 15th October, which is marked as his boyfriend’s birthday. Hyukjae had been thinking of what he has to do to surprise the younger. He wants something different from the past years. He wants it to be precious. After thinking about it for a couple of months, constantly scribbling and scrawls the notes he has made, he finally found an idea.

Of course, Hyukjae can’t forget how Ryeowook widened  his eyes when he asked how to make a tasty avocado cake and how to cook a cream soup. He can’t forget Kyuhyun scoffed, laughing at him and asked if he bumped his head somewhere, and Heechul screamed if he can make guarantee his boyfriend safety after eating the food he cooked.

Those brats!

In the end, Ryeowook, Kyuhyun and Leeteuk helped him to make his idea come true. With a several hits in his hand when he made a mistake –Kyuhyun did– and some yells from Ryeowook because he poured too much milk. Leeteuk sighed and laughed the whole time their young members scolded him, not even made an effort to defend him. But yeah…

I don’t think I can make it without them…

Now, he is happy because the precious person he loves is liking the food he made. Donghae chewing his food, wiggling a bit when he said the avocado just tasted exactly to his style and Hyukjae can’t help but hug the man, pulling him to his lap, facing each other closely. His heart feels so content.

The dim light in the room is just making the atmosphere more romantic. Hyukjae smiles as he smells the new perfume on Donghae’s body while his hands are hugging the younger’s waist. Donghae returns the smile, moving his hand to caress Hyukjae’s fringe so they can’t get in his way to stare at the beautiful doe eyes.

“Can I have my reward?” Hyukjae asked in his low voice, in the tone he only use for the precious persons in his life and Donghae is one of the top of that person. There is barely any distance between their faces when Hyukjae bumped their noses, pulling the man on his lap as close as possible.

Donghae willingly circling his arms to Hyukjae’s neck. The gesture is enough to make Hyukjae tilts his head, kissing the thin lips and feels how sweet it is.

He pulls away a bit just to whisper, “Happy birthday, love.” He can see how the adorable cheeks slowly turned a bit red or maybe redder than he thought if only he opens the lights but he chooses to not since once again, he molded their lips and tastes the sweetness he would never get tired of.

A while later, Hyukjae lets go of his boyfriend to take a breath. Donghae’s lips is slightly swollen.

“L-let me feed you the c-cake.”

“Sure.” Hyukjae leans to the headboard, caressing the delicate fingers that is his boyfriend’s. A mischievous smirk tugging on his lips that he knows Donghae likes it. Playing with the fluffy hair, he continued to mutter, “But you have to feed me in a special way.” And purposedly stressed the special word as he wanted to see Donghae’s reaction.

It success to send the younger groaning but who is Donghae to reject his boyfriend? Of course, he loves to do it. He always loves bonding time with Hyukjae. Moreover, he knows his boyfriend won’t eat any avocado by himself so Donghae found a way to force his boyfriend. Surprisingly, it works. He has to feed Hyukjae the avocado by his mouth which makes both of them addicted.

It was 1 AM. Despite his own tiredness, Hyukjae still wants to make his boyfriend happy because Donghae’s big smile and happiness is worth it.

Slowly, Hyukjae moves to let his boyfriend laying beside him before he hovered over the smaller body. The cake and cream soup are long forgotten on their bedside table. What Hyukjae remembered is both of them sharing a sweet kisses, cuddling, and Donghae’s big smile for the whole night which was shining more gorgeous than the moon.

 

Done!!! Hahaha^-^ I made a tweet this afternoon that I'll post this fic if Hyukjae comes to Donghae's birthday live but then... he didn't comeT_T But well, Donghae is superrrrrr cuteeeeeT_T Did you watch him decorating his cake? T_T so yeah, I decided to just posted this fic to cheer myself up hahaha. Hope you like it eventhough it's cheesy hahaha. Thank you for reading, commenting, and liking this fic!^^ Take care and stay healthy!