Fin.

The girlfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I hate her so much!"

"she should just die"

Kang Seulgi ignored all the rude comments. She knew better. It seems like everyone hates her ever since Bae Joohyun became her girlfriend, even her "best friend" hates her. But she couldn't care less, Joobyun made her feel special. She accepted her for who she is, maybe she is the one.

Bae Joohyun is the student body president, she is drop-dead gorgeous, smart(even though she doesn't study a lot because she's busy), rich and is feared and respected by everyone. Boys and Girls would kill to hear her say their name. Seulgi never even thought she would be noticed by THE Bae Joohyun.

"hey babe" she heard gasps and sequels in the background. "you're looking good" she leaned in and gave her a kiss.

"You're not bad yourself ms. President" joohyun was about to lean in and steal a kiss again when seulgi noticed joohyuns bloody hands.

"What happened to you?" asks seulgi

"some punks was about to trespass in our school, wouldn't listen so I need to use a little force" joohyun nonchalantly said.

"you mean brutal force? " seulgi just eyed her calm girlfriend

Joohyun smirked. "sort of"

 

Oh and one more thing about my lovely girlfriend. She's a bad girl, she has a very short fuse to people who don't follow rules, but is very kind and gentle to the students. So making her your enemy is a very bad idea.

She kissed joohyuns wounded knuckles and said "let's go to the clinic?"

"naaah I'm fine, a few more kisses and it will be good as new" joohyun said while slowly leaning towards seulgi.

"you sure?" 

"yup, now come here. I missed you a lot" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

In the dark science room was Jennie and her gang. She was the one who hates Joohyun the most. She will do anything just to make joohyun look bad. She always proposes challenges to her yet always loses. She was the self-proclaimed archnemesis of joohyun. 

"how could you get your asses kicked by that moron!?" she screamed to her underlings. "how hard is it to beat her up and make her look weak!?" 

 

"but boss, he's too strong. We can't even land a punch on her..." because of her anger Jennie kicked the guy that sent him tumbling away from her. "I need to find her weakness, a weakness that will make her crumble" 

One of his underlings reluctantly raised his trembling hands. "WHAAAT!?" Jennie asked. 

"uhmm.. Boss. I heard gossips... Uhmm joohyun.. Uhmm sh--she has a girlfriend."

Jennie smiled wickedly and said "uhuh so girlfriend.. Her girlfriend is her weakness, I see. Not bad kid." 

"seulgi boss, her name is kang seulgi. a straight A student."

"uhuh A good girl, this one will be easy" Jennie smiled at everyone in the room "get up guys, we've got some work to do" 

 

Seulgi was walking by herself since joohyun has a meeting, it was getting dark now but she's really not afraid she has been walking in the same street for some years now. But this time she has a feeling that she was being followed, she kept on glancing at her back but saw nothing. 

 

"aaaahhhhh!" she nearly had a heart attack when someone suddenly appeared in front of her. "the heck!... Jennie?" she knew this one. She totally hate joohyun and the feeling is mutual. To joohyun she is this annoying jerk who keeps on breaking rules and keeps on trying to be better than her. 

 

"what? I can't talk to you since joohyun is your girlfriend? Fame gettin' on your head? Jennie smirked. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter