~final~

Étudiant Parfait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heejin is school big trouble maker. She has done everything that teacher could not stand for. The teacher even a head master of the school has done everything to tamed Heejin. But, Heejin is not easy to pleased.

All the teacher nearly frustrated. Then the teacher decides to hire the perfect student council, Kim Hyunjin. That beautiful yet smart girl like cat.

Today’s schedule is Hyunjin has to meet Heejin and tutor Heejin at the school’s library. When Hyunjin enter the library, she could see Heejin sit there to accept today’s punishment by the teacher.

“I’m Hyunjin, your new tutor.” Say Hyunjin while she sits beside Heejin.

“A-ah yes.” Answer Heejin nervously. And Hyunjin thinks that Heejin is easy to get.

“Shall we start?” Ask Hyunjin to the point.

“Umm yes.” Heejin put her book on the table.

“For now, try to solve this.” Hyunjin give Heejin the easiest math quiz.

“Ay Hyunnie, you know you’re to tutor me. I’m not even know that is exist.” Here we go.

“So firstly, you must do this and that and bla bla bla.” Heejin just glaring at Hyunjin, she’s not listening, but at least she pays attention to Hyunjin.

“Are you listen to me, Jeon Heejin?” Hyunjin raise her voice.

“No, I’m not. But I pay attention to you. I’m glaring to your beautiful face.” Say Heejin bluntly.

“Shut up. And listen to me.” Hyunjin says frustrate.

“Oh my, I don’t have interest in this. You can tell the teacher you have a hard time to tutor me. Then they must search a new tutor for me. Make it simple.” Heejin says with a smirk on her face.

“No, I want to tutor you properly.” Say Hyunjin to Heejin in serious expression, and it’s cute to be honest.

“I have no interest. Then how we make a deal to increase my interest?” Ask Heejin with her wily face.

“What kind of deal?”

“Reward and punishment.” Say Heejin with a smile of winning.

“Okay.” Hyunjin give in.

“If I can solve the questions rightly you have to kiss me on my lips.” Heejin says with her ert face.

“What kind of deal like that? No, I refuse.” Hyunjin refuse Heejin’s silly offer.

“Then just tell the teacher you can’t tutor me properly.” Heejin play hard to get.

“Okay. And if you answer the questions wrongly, I can bite you wherever I want.” , Hyunjin screw up.

“Deal.”

***

“, Hyunjin. Stop bite me.” Say Heejin. It is just been 2 hours from the deal settled but Heejin already bitten by Hyunjin all over.

“Can’t help. Your answer still wrong.” Then Hyunjin bite Heejin again.

“Okay, okay. Let me concentrate.”

"AW," screamed Heejin, Hyunjin is bitting Heejin’s cheek.

"That's the last one, you're too cute to handle. Meet me here at the same ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter