During The Winter

During The Winter
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

During the winter, the loneliest time out of the four seasons, you left me behind in the cold breeze. One step and then another step further than me, you didn’t even turn back. I understand your reason…

“You’re too cold towards me, your boyfriend. I want to feel loved and not being treated as a friend. I love you hyung, but you never loved me as I love you--never--never! Yours is not a passionate heart--your heart does not burn in a flame!  We are done. I can’t continue this relationship anymore.” You said that and you walked away when I was just about to fully open my heart for you.  I can’t say that I love you when I wanted to because I’m afraid that you’ll stop loving me…and eventually you did…

I could have loved you all my life if you hadn’t left me in the cold…

I’m not cold hearted, I’m just tired from getting screwed over with…

As soon as you left, the rain poured down as it looked like it cried on behalf of me, who didn’t have tears to cry.

They say a cold heart like me feels no pain, then tonight I’ll sleep out in the cold winter rain.

 

____________________________________________

“Jongwoon-ah are you okay now?” Heechul hyung asked me as we sat down in one of his clubs that was filled with high status dudes everywhere under the dim light with loud music banging my ears.

“What do you mean by that hyung?” I gulp down the burning taste of alcohol streaming down my throat. It’s not like I don’t know what he means I just don’t want to talk nor remember it

“Don’t play games with me, I heard about what happened between you and Ryeowook. I thought you said to me that you love him, why you let him go?” I don’t want to talk about this I don’t want to. Can people understand my feelings for once? Ah never mind I forgot, I didn’t have feelings, how can they understand…

“Hyung, I'll just be in one of the karaoke room?” I said to him without answering his question, he just looked at me without any words and simply nodded his head. I took that as a cue for me to say thanks and went for the karaoke room on the second floor. I always came here to sing one or two songs as I love to sing. only Heechul hyung knew how much I love to sing.He heard my voice once. Not even the person I loved has heard it because I guess he didn’t even want to hear it...

I step into one of the rooms and get the hold of the mic and make sure to close the door so that no one would know...

Cause nobody has to know…

I pick a song that seems suitable with my mood for the night. The song started

 

You must think that I’m stupid

You must think that I’m a fool

You must think that I’m new to this

But I’ve Seen This All Before

 

I’ve been through countless dates but I just didn’t seem to find a right person but all I got is a reminder to myself to not trust people easily. A good moral lesson indeed.

 

I’m never going to let you close to me

Even though you mean the most to me

Cause every time I open up, it hurts

So, I’m never get too close to you

Even when I mean the most to you

In case you go and leave me in the dirt

 

You meant the most to me for the past month. I’m glad I didn’t open up to you that much to get attached and break down, still you finally left me in the cold…

 

But every time you hurt me

 the less that I cry

And every time you leave me the quickest these tears dry

And every time you walk out

The less I love you

Baby we don’t stand a chance

IT sad but It’s true

 

I’m way too good at goodbyes…

 

Everyone I dated before thinks they didn’t hurt me just because I have a cold heart…

It does  not matter in this case…

I guess they are just not the right person for me

I’m patiently waiting…

For the one that can melt my ice-cold heart.

 

Knock, knock

I heard someone knock on the door even with the music on in the background I could still hear that. I opened the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter