a wild ride

chaeryeong, spicy jokbal and alcohol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you really okay?" Sakura asks Chaeyeon for the seventh time. They were at M-Corp, more specifically in Sakura's office. Chaeyeon had gotten into a fight with her sister that she wanted to forget. So she purchased a whole bottle of that drink that made her so drunk that time when Chaeryeong found her in the bar when she was trying to find Ryujin, and immediately ran up Sakura's office.

"Jjae, I think you need to stop drinking." Chaeyeon's girlfriend says to her with concern, but Chaeyeon answers Sakura with a very aggressive disapproval.

"No!" She stubbornly says, drinking the alcohol straight from the bottle. "I still remember Chaeryeong's words. It still stings so I need to get it off!"

Sakura approaches her girlfriend and makes her put the bottle down on the coffee table before giving her a small smile. "How about we talk about it? And every time you want to drink, you kiss me instead."

That catches Chaeyeon's attention and her gaze falls on Sakura's inviting lips.

Chaeyeon hiccups then looks at her girlfriend with her hazy eyes. "But then that means we won't be talking. We'd only make out." The feather says in her innocent voice, making Sakura laugh.

"Touché." Sakura pulls her girlfriend towards her and wraps her arm around her, Chaeyeon sighing in contentment.

"She told me that I need to lay off..." Chaeyeon turns from a drunk angry girl into a messy emotional one but Sakura didn't mind a bit. She loves seeing Chaeyeon's different sides. The adorable one. The pouting one. The angry one. The seductive one (she likes that one the most). The emotional one. The giddy one. The Japanese could ramble about how much she loves Chaeyeon and she wouldn't mind if she talked for days.

"Why?" Sakura asks, rubbing Chaeyeon's shoulder as she evaluates her and Chaeyeon's weight. No offense but Chaeyeon's heavy. Not in a negative way though.

"Because it was too much." Chaeyeon sobs, sitting up again and climbing on Sakura's lap so now she could stare at those gorgeous hazel eyes. Sakura wipes Chaeyeon's tears with her thumb and smiles warmly at her.

"It's okay baby." Chaeyeon's tears flow and she shakes her head again, her blonde hair everywhere. "No! I can't lay off!"

"Why?" Sakura senses that it wasn't Chaeyeon they're talking about.

"Because they're so delicious!" Chaeyeon complains, wiping her nose while looking adorably cute in front of Sakura's eyes.

"What are?"

"Spicy Jokbal!" Chaeyeon hides her face in Sakura's shoulders, inhaling Sakura's vanilla scent that she loved so much. It reminds her of puppies and babies and peace and other stuffs.

"Chaeryeong told you to lay off with the Spicy Jokbal?" Chaeyeon weakly nods, her eyes about to droop but then she remembers something.

She looks at Sakura with a very serious look and Sakura could feel her stare burning her.

"I saw you the other day." Chaeyeon tells.

"You did? Where?"

"In that restaurant near MNET. The one with the pretty lights." Chaeyeon details, still staring at Sakura's eyes then down to her lips. She repeats it but then she notices Sakura was asking her.

"What?"

"I said, when did you see me?" Sakura asks. Chaeyeon scrunches her face again, making that bunched up face.

"That bunched up face that you make when you're angry is hilarious, buttercup." Sakura laughs then pinches Chaeyeon's cheeks. "And cute. Super cute."

"Stop changing the subject." Chaeyeon whines. "Now I think you know and you're only trying to avoid the topic!"

"Okay." Sakura stops laughing. "Okay." Sakura straightens her face. "From a scale of 1 to 10, how serious are you about this topic?"

"30.8." Chaeyeon says in a very serious face. The feather was about to talk about the topic but then Sakura laughs again. "Kkuraaaaaa."

"Okay, okay I promise this is the last time." Sakura holds out her hand and giggles for a bit then puts her hand down and looks at Chaeyeon's eyes again with a stoic face.

"I saw you with Hyewon. And it seems like you were having a good time with her." Sakura tries to hide her amusement. Drunk jealo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter