Crash Landing on Y—

EXTRA-TERRESTRIAL INVASION TO CHERRY'S HEART

Cherry decided to spend the night stargazing deep into the forest. She's sitting comfortably on the grass, hands placed beside her, propping them down for support. She takes in the cool breeze, closing her eyes in bliss. She was dwelling into the silence of the night, observing the sky, when a blinding light abruptly shone beneath her.

"W-what the?" She raised her arms to shield her eyes from the light, shutting it close. She heard a whirring sound, and a crash right after, filling the area in smoke. She stood up from her spot and coughed. The light slowly faded away and she opened her eyes fully. She furrowed her brows and squinted her eyes, trying to see what's behind the smoke. A silhouette appeared and slowly approached her.

"Who is it!?" she asked as she sees the silhouette approaching her. There was no response, but the silhouette finally revealed a woman, wearing a silver jumpsuit. Cherry's eyes slowly widened, her cheeks instantly flushed pink.

"Hi!" the woman finally greeted her. Cherry remained still, her eyes fixated on the woman before her. She glanced up and down, studying the unknown person's (or creature's) features. Large doe eyes, a black, straight bob hair cut leveled on her chin, perfect body highlighted in the jumpsuit and her adorable height.

"Yoo-hoo~" the woman waved her hand in front of Cherry's face.

Cherry finally snapped out from her own thoughts and realized how close the woman is, who is currently crouching down and looking up at her, blinking every other second as she waits for Cherry.

"W–who are you?" Cherry was only able to ask, as she stepped a few steps backward keeping distance from the woman.

The woman then stood properly again and smiled. "I'm Sil-B, Princess of Planet Oneiric–" she raised her chin up proudly– "I have come to invade this Planet Earth, you lowly Earthling."

Cherry tried processing what the creature in front of her has said. Planet Oneiric?

"So... you mean to say... you're an alien?" Cherry asked in a questioning tone.

"Hah. As expected of a typical lowly human like you. I'm not just an alien, Oneiricians are considered the most intelligent out of all the intergalactic kingdoms in the Milky Way."

Cherry scoffed. "Oh yeah?" She looked over Sil-B's shoulder. "If you're going to invade us, where is your army of other intergalactic creatures?" She raised her eyebrow. "Don't tell me you're going to invade us alone," she finished in a mocking tone.

Sil-B smirked smugly. "Of course, but definitely I'd have to get someone who can be my subordinate."

"Geez, this woman," Cherry heaved a sigh. She remembered the crashing sound she heard before and saw a huge U.F.O. badly destroyed. "Your vehicle even got damaged, how can you even invade us?" Cherry remarked as a matter of fact.

"Huh?" Sil-B turned around and saw her spaceship, badly damaged.

"Oh mah ghadnis!" Sil-B exclaimed in an unknown language (just think of it as alien language). She ran back to her spaceship and paced around it, whimpering disappointingly.

"Awwww~ What am I going to do?" she asked no one in particular.

"Why don't you answer it yourself, Ms. Alien? You told me your species is the most intelligent out of everyone there," Cherry mused, annoyed.

"I don't have the required materials..." Sil-B murmured.

"Heh~ I thought you were really going to invade us, what are you coming here for unprepared?"

Sil-B ran towards Cherry. She stopped right in front of her and grasped both of the earthling's hands.

"I am holding you captive!" Sil-B looked at Cherry intensely, and Cherry instantly felt her cheeks heat up. She frowned a few seconds and suddenly complained.

"Ha? Stop it you can't hold me captive!" Cherry grumbled as she yanked her hand away from the alien and pushed her a little. This alien is acting ridiculous.

"But I don't have anywhere to go!" Sil-B admitted frustratingly.

Cherry smiled smugly. "Psh, she finally admitted it."

Sil-B glared at her. "You're right, okay." She turned away from the earthling and crossed her arms.

Cherry stood still thinking what to do and sighed.

"Okay, Ms. Alien—"

"Sil-B. It's Sil-B."

"Alright, Ms. Sil-B, as a compassionate and kind-hearted human, I am offering you to stay at my place for the night," Cherry calmly offered.

"There's an underlying tone of mockery right there," Sil-B glared at her suspiciously.

"Well, whatever you say, woman. I'm just being a good person here at least offering you a place to stay," Cherry spat out.

"Okay. I'll stay there for the night," Sil-B agreed without a choice.

"Follow me," was only what Cherry said and immediately walked away. Sil-B followed hurriedly feeling slightly scared of what is to come as they trudge along the path Sil-B doesn't know (of course). After a few minutes of walking, a house came into view and Cherry took her keys to open it.

As they entered, it was a nice cabin built in the middle of the forest, up on top of a hill. The place looked cozy, with a fireplace in the living room.

"So this is your headquarters?" Sil-B asked.

"What? No. I don't live here."

"Eh!? If this is not where your home is, then we better leave!"

"Relax, this place is mine. Well, my father's but technically it's also mine." Sakura climbed the stairs to her bedroom and while she was gone, Sil-B started to roam around the place.

"So this is what an earthling's house looks like..." Sil-B murmured as she traveled her eyes throughout the first floor.

"Oh?" Sil-B spotted a framed photo and grabbed it. "He looks just like—"

"Hey, what are you doing?" Sil-B slightly flinched at Cherry's sudden appearance.

"N-nothing!" Sil-B put the photo back to where it was.

Cherry eyed her suspiciously. "Hm... here are your clothes. Change into them," she ordered and pointed towards the bathroom.

"U-uh okay..." Sil-B took the clothes and walked cautiously towards the room Cherry pointed at.

"Hey, do you know how to wear a shirt?" Sil-B heard a muffled voice from outside.

"Geez, Cherry, I can figure it out!" Sil-B yelled from the room.

Cherry walked away and sat on the couch. Hm. What a weird alien.

Sil-B came out of the room after a bit and went back to the living room.

"Great," Cherry said as she stared at Sil-B perfectly changed into fresh clothes. "Follow me." She stood up and walked towards the stairs. Sil-B followed reluctantly.

"You'll sleep here," Cherry opened the door to the guest room. She made way for Sil-B to enter. "If you need anything, just knock on the room next door," she pointed back to her room. "Now, take some rest, and let's talk about this tomorrow. Good night." Cherry turned back and walked away to her room without a word.

"G-good night..." was all Sil-B could say. She closed the door and lie down on the bed.

"Princess Sil-B, as much as I enjoy my time here, I am afraid I have to come back to my home."

"But, it is currently dangerous! You can't go yet—"

"My daughter must have been angry, Your Highness. No matter what, I must come back."

 

-----

A/N:

This has been sitting in my notes for too long... I can't focus on reviewing for a midterm exam so I just decided to do this for a while.

I guess I can say that this is also to commemorate Eunbi finally launching her Instagram account. Damn it, her first posts really caught me off guard asdjshahdhdjsk she just seems so... unreal. Her beauty indeed is out of this world (( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)).

After this part, I'm still clueless on how to continue. Still pretty much distraught about it so I'm gonna look for movies, dramas, cartoons, that have a similar theme.

This is it for today. Comments, suggestions, and upvotes are greatly appreciated. Thank you and till the next read!