1001 Nights of Tales

Please Subscribe to read further chapters

Description

After witnessing his Empress’s infidelity with his own General, Emperor Kang Minsuk have lost all faith in women.

 

The once esteemed emperor, respected by many, feared by the enemies, were brought down on his knees as he felt true devastation from the betrayal of his beloved wife. Unable to bear with the pain, he had his Empress beheaded along with her young lover, with tears ruining his handsome but sullen face.

 

As an aftermath to such betrayal, Emperor Kang Minsuk remarried, but upon remembering the traumatising thoughts of his late unfaithful wife, he killed them when the morning come.

 

This went on and on, instilling fears in the hearts of the women in his Empire, praying that they will never be his next wife for fear of their life.

 

Until one willing woman came, marrying him, and giving him a loving night in hopes that she could finally change his heart and save the empire from the extinction of women.

 

However, it was not enough. No woman can melt the Emperor’s hardened heart.

 

Having acted the murder, the Emperor found himself facing the mother of the deceased woman, Cloaked in a dark robe, clutching an ominous looking cane, she placed a curse.

 

But it wasn’t on him. It was on his only beloved daughter instead. His sweet, sweet daughter who became the bearer of the curse that was placed because of his wrongdoings.

 

The witch’s eyes were blacker than lightless night, colder than the coldest winter, and hollower than the Emperor’s heart. And having witnessed the Emperor falling on his knees begging for the mother to place the curse on him instead, she walked away, leaving the Emperor crying for his daughter’s unfortunate faith.

 

Six years after, Emperor Kang Minsuk finally breathe his last breath, leaving his daughter to take over his Empire and rule it with everything that he once had and correcting what he failed to do.

 

The Young Empress were great, even greater than her father, gaining trusts from every kingdoms she ruled over.

 

But despite the great reputations the Young Empress have, there will always be one flaw. One flaw in the form of a curse placed on her years ago.

 

Will she be able to break the curse? If so, how?

 

How will Bae Joohyun help the Young Empress break the curse?

Foreword

I'm usually at writing descriptions but this was actually the first time I put much(?) thought into it lmao

I'm not new here but this account is. Been awhile since I last wrote some creative writings so please pardon me if there are some errors or if it doesn't meet your expectation 

m(_ _)m

Anyways, enjoy!

hanvlv
And thank you for reading! I hope all of you have enjoyed the latest update and excited for the next updates! Have a nice day everyone, wherever you are! :)