Secretary Lee as a Social Media Manager

From The Point of View of Jungshin Chingu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

He was sitting on the back of their van as they were going home from a schedule when he couldn’t help but notice Yonghwa looking antsy. He would normally just catch up on sleep but he couldn’t seem to with his hyung fidgeting on the seat in front of him. He was curious as to why so he craned his head a little bit and saw that the man was looking on his phone which was normal. To be specific, he was browsing Instagram which was normal, too. The account that he was looking at was Seohyun’s, that’s normal too. So why was this hyung so antsy?

 

“Hyung, stop fidgeting. I can’t sleep.” He finally complained.

 

“Sorry, Jungshin.” His hyung straightened up in his seat. There were a few moments of peace until he was back to fidgeting again.

 

“Hyung, what is bothering you that you keep on fidgeting?” 

 

“Nothing.”

 

“It can’t be nothing when you’re this restless. Is there something wrong with Seohyun?” He had to be specific because there was no denying that Yonghwa was only really this fidgety when it concerns a certain woman.

 

“I’m just a bit frustrated.”

 

“Why?” Just so you know, his hyung has somehow caught Seohyun’s habit of going around in circles, well at least, when it comes to matters about her.

 

“She looks pretty here.” Yonghwa reached his hand to the back to show Jungshin a selfie posted by Seohyun.

 

“She always looks pretty to you. That’s not new.” He said dismissively.

 

“She’s so pretty here I want to press the heart button.” 

 

 

Jungshin sat up from his seat too quickly, he almost hit his head on the roof. “You can’t do that. You’ll get in trouble. With President Han… and with HER!”

 

“But…”

 

 

“Just sleep it off, hyung. You can call her later and say it to her face.”

 

 

“I envy American celebrities who can be Instagram official,” the man’s head hung low.

 

 

“Well, too bad you’re not American.” He closed his eyes attempting to sleep again. But then…

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter