One shot (?)

Perfect Partner

Jaehyun is the youngest from the Jung family clan, his family is well known in the business world. The oldest Yunho is very intrested in taking over after their father retired. The two middle children are both girls, Jessica and Krystal, the two's interest are fashion and does not care about the family business at all. The only one married is Yunho and he is married to his high school sweatheart , Kim Jaejoong. The two decided to get married right after graduating, Jaehyun on the other hand was never in any relationship and his family decided to just set him up with someone and set a date for their wedding. The only reason why they wanted him to marry with the one they chose is that the girl's family is successful and it'll look good for them.

After a year of marriage, Jaehyun and his wife Jangmi rarely showed any affection to each other, on events they look like the picture perfect couple. Jangmi always goes out shopping while Jaehyun is at work with his older brother, he would come home to an empty house and no food in the fridge. Jaehyun thought that being married is to come home with your wife in the kitchen and food would be ready, Jaehyun never expects Jangmi to cook for him but at least once in their married life he would see his wife in the kitchen.

The next day Jaehyun's brother sent him to go to the country side to see if their land there is going well and that the workers are paying their bills. When he arrived there the older people seem to know who he is right away but the ones around his age are cluless as to why a city boy would come to the country. His parents have a house there and where he would be spending his whole month. He did what his brother told him to do but other than that there's nothing else, he doesn't understand how people could live there. Since Jaehyun took interest in cooking when he was young he decided to go to the market to buy some ingredients for his dinner. While he was there he saw a stall selling sweet potatoes, Jaehyun is very strict on what he puts in his body and he usually eats sweet potatoes at least once a day. "Can I please get a pound worth."

"Ahjumma do you have the one I ordered?" a boy around his age came up right beside him and grabbed a sack full of sweet potatoes.

"Of course Taeyong-ah, you're my most loyal costumer after all." Jaehyun looked at the boy right beside him and he swears he has never seen such beauty. The boy is glowing and he can't take his eyes off of him.

"Sir do you still want the potatoes?" the lady snapped him out of it and paid her to catch up at the boy who's obviously struggling to carry the sweet potatoes he just bought.

"Do you need some help?" Jaehyun has never done this before, he was never the first one to offer help.

"Uhh yes that would be nice, thank you." Jaehyun took the sack from the boy and the two walked side by side. Jaehyun walked towards his car and offered the boy ride to his house, for him it's just an excuse to know where the boy lived. On their way to the boy's house they got to know each other and Jaehyun found out that he is two years older and that his name is Lee Taeyong. Taeyong doesn't seem to know who Jaehyun is and he is trying to keep it that way. When they were still at the market Jaehyun took off his wedding ring and hid it in his pockets, he knows it's wrong but in that little time he met Taeyong he has never felt like that before. Even his wife has never given him butterflies in his stomach and he never knew how good that feels.

Jaehyun walked inside Taeyong's home to help him carry the potatoes to the kitchen. "Do you live by yourself?"

"No, I live with my parents but they are at my sister's visiting."

"I know this is weird but can I see you tomorrow if you're not busy?" Jaehyun is only here for a month and he's gonna make every second be worth it.

"Uhh sure, we can meet at the market. Around noon?" Jaehyun agreed and went back to his car with a huge smile on his face to the point where his dimples showed.

Within a few days Jaehyun asked the older one to be his boyfriend, Taeyong was hesitant at first since he only knew Jaehyun for a few days and is only there for a few weeks but eventually agreed. A few times a night Taeyong would sleep over at Jaehyun's place but since their house is just for biusiness they never kept any pictures of themselves so it looked a bit distant. Within just a month the two developed deep feelings for each other. A week before Jaehyun is scheduled to leave they got intimate and that night became one of the first nights being ual.

When Jaehyun left he gave his number to Taeyong to keep in contact with him and a little after two weeks when he went back to Seoul he recieved a text from Taeyong. He was having lunch in his office when he read the message and got a little surprise from the context Taeyong sent. Taeyong sent a picture that shows a positive pregnancy test. Jaehyun didn't even bother finishing his lunch and called him right away to confirm. Jaehyun didn't even heard a 'hello' but crying on the other line.

"Jaehyun-ah...I don't know what to do." Jaehyun feels hurt hearing the older cry.

"Love please don't cry."

"I don't know what to do, I haven't even told my family."

"Okay, don't panic. I'll be there as soon as I can so we could figure out what to do. Please don't cry anymore, I have to get back to work okay? I love you."

"Okay, I'll wait for you. I love you too."

When they finished talking Jaehyun told his older brother that he needs to take a few days off and thank goodness he didn't ask the reason. He went home and packed a few clothes when his wife, Jangmi, arrived.

"Where are you going?"

"A business trip, I don't know when I'll be back."

"Okay then, can I have some money for shopping?"

"Yeah here whatever." Jaehyun handed her one of his cards and he was out the door. He needs to be with Taeyong as soon as he can, the older one is most likely panicking and he wants to be there to comfort him. On his drive there he couldn't process in his mind that he's about to have a child. Jaehyun had always liked kids and wanted to be a father but Jangmi has no interest of having kids. He looked at his ring then took it off and stuffed it in the glove box of his car. He got to the country side around midnight he turned to the corner at his house and saw the boy crouching down with his head down. Jaehyun got out of the car and ran to the boy. "Love? Love I'm here."

Taeyong looked up and sees Jaehyun's face against the moon light, he got up and hugged Jaehyun right away. It's the kind of hug that says 'I miss you' and 'I'm scared', Jaehyun hugged Taeyong and rubbed his back. Jaehyun cupped the older's face and even though it's already dark he can tell that the older has been crying and his eyes are all puffy and red, he led the older back to his house and the two just sat on the couch silently.

"Jaehyun-ah what are we gonna do?" Jaehyun took Taeyong's hand and gave it a quick kiss.

"Question is do you want to keep it?" Taeyong nodded his head.

"I wanna keep the baby and I'll understand if you want nothing to do with it, I'll raise the baby and we won't bothe..." before Taeyong could finish his rant Jaehyun interupted him.

"Hey hey, if you want to keep the baby, I'll be here for you. I want to keep the baby too, I'll be with you every step." the two went to Jaehyun to bed to relax and think about what the future has for them now that they're about to be parents.

Jaehyun stayed for a week and went back to the city to work, he told Taeyong to message him about anything even if it's the tiniest thing. Almost every week Taeyong would send pictures of his growing belly to Jaehyun and Jaehyun just feels like he's on cloud nine, he's still trying to process everything. Even though he's married he isn't really thinking of his wife but more of Taeyong as he is the one carrying their child. Jaehyun would visit Taeyong every month for a week till the last month of Taeyong's pregnancy.

When Taeyong went on labor Jaehyun dropped everything and went to him right away, he got in the hospital and sees Taeyong on the bed surrounded by his family. He rushed to the older's side and held his hand to let him know that he's there. Hours later they welcomed their healthy baby boy and once Jaehyun saw his son he can't express what he's feeling, all he knows that he is now a father. Jaehyun spent a little over a month with Taeyong and went back to the city to take care of some things, since he rarely sees his wife at home he doesn't need to give her any explanations and the only thing he leaves when he goes back to Taeyong is his card so she can go all out.

Jaehyun never knew how much he liked staying at home even when his son is crying he still love the sound and sometimes when Taeyong is cooking in the kitchen and seeing his back makes Jaehyun's heart full. Jaehyun told Taeyong to stay at his family home where he can fully be comfortable without thinking that he'll disturb anyone. "Jae, dinner is set. Come and eat."

"Let me finish this real quick Love and I'll be there." when Jaehyun walked to the dining and Taeyong is already sitting right beside their son Minhyung feeding him. At that moment their son is almost 7 months and he's growing too fast in their eyes. "Jae I have somehting to tell you..."

"What is it? Is something wrong?" Jaehyun stopped eating and looked at Taeyong, the older seemed scared and kept looking down on his lap.

"Love is everything okay?" Taeyong handed him a white stick, Jaehyun grabbed it and took him a while to understand it but when he figured it out his mouth dropped and looked at Taeyong who looked scared.

"We're having...we're having another baby?" Taeyong nodded and he looked like he about to cry, Jaehyun stood up and hugged the older.

"Love why are you crying? Are you not happy?"

"I just didn't know how you'll react, Minhyung is not even a year old yet and we're about to have another baby." Jaehyun felt bad that the older had to thinks like that, Taeyong never brought up about getting married despite of them having a child together.

"I'm excited, Minhyung is going to be a big brother."

---

After their second child is born Jaehyun spent a lot more time at the country side and rarely goes back to his place in the city. Their second child, Jeno, is almost a year old and is about to start walking and he is very quite attached to hi older brother. Jaehyun is currently in the city since his brother callled him about a meeting but right after that he packed his things getting ready to go back to Taeyong and the kids. At the time he was packing his wife Jangmi came home. "Where are you going this time?"

"A business trip..."

"Again? You've been going to so much business trips."

"Well I have to work somehow, I can't just be staying here." Jaehyun didn't feel like talking anymore and left, Jangmi has been suspecting something is up with Jaehyun but couldn't pinpoint it. She didn't have anything planned and followed Jaehyun to his so call 'business trip'.

It took them a few hours but arrived anyways. Jangmi has never been to this place and it's obvious that she's not gonna like it, she loves the city night life and the country side is no where near look fun. She didn't closely follow Jaehyun but stayed far enough where he didn't notice her. She sees Jaehyun getting out of the car and a person ran to him and hug him, the next scene made Jangmi's blood boil when Jaehyun intiated the kiss. "What kind of a business trip is this?"

Jangmi got out of her car and stromed to the 'new' couple. "Jung Jaehyun! What the is this?" Jaehyun turned around and sees Jangmi and he has never seen her look this mad.

"What are you doing here?"

"What I'm doing here? What are you doing here? This is for work?"

"Jae what's going on?"

"'Jae'? Who is this Jung Jaehyun? Is this your business trip? And just an FYI I'm Jaehyun's WIFE." Taeyong stepped away from Jaehyun and looked at him with so much sandess in his eyes.

"Wife? You're married?" Taeyong look like he's about to cry but Jangmi didn't care.

"I am but...I can explain."

"No...I don't-...I am so sorry I didn't know." Taeyong kept apologizing and then walk away and all Jaehyun could do is watch his back disapear from the corner.

"What are you doing here? Did you follow me all the way here?"

"You've been going in these business trips so I got curious and now I know why. So you've been ing that guy aren't you?"

"That's not your business Jangmi."

"Not my business? I'm your wife!"

"Only on the paper! Never once you acted like a wife to me, we never even acted like married couple."

"I'm not gonna argue with you in this place, I'll see you back home." Jangmi drove away and Jaehyun ran to his family house where he let Taeyong and the kids stay. He opened the door and the house was quiet, with two young kids they should be running around or even watching tv but it's just all silence.

"Love! Taeyong-ah where are you?" Jaehyun checked every room, from the bathroom to the kids' room and he finally found the older in their room and luggages are on the bed filled with clothes.

"What are you doing? Where are the kids?" Taeyong isn't listening and continued to pack his things, Jaehyun went over to his to stop him but Taeyong just pushed him away and it's clear that the older has been crying.

"Please stop, I can explain."

"Explain what exactly Jaehyun! How you've been hiding that from me for the past two years? I'm so stupid!"

"Jangmi is my wife but it's not like we've been living like a married couple."

"That doesn't matter! You are legally married to her and the kids and I are just your side..."

"No don't say that. I love you and the kids and there's nothing that can compare that."

"What about your wife? We shouldn't have gotten together." that last sentence just made Jaehyun mad.

"So you regret being with me? Is that it? Where are the kids?"

"They are at my parents and you know that's not what I meant. Every moment with you I'm at bliss but if I knew you're married I wouldn't have continued that conversation with you. The kids are the best thing that ever happened to me other than meeting you but I'm not some kind of a homewrecker and I don't want to be the reason for you and your wife to fight..."

"Where are you going with this?"

"You are Minhyung and Jeno's father and I'm not gonna hold that against you or stop you from seeing them but I don't want to continue about what's going on between us." Jaehyun has never felt this much pain before.

"Hyung please don't do this..." Taeyong walked up to Jaehyun and gave him a peck on the cheek and left him standing in the room alone. The house has never felt so empty.

The next day Jaehyun tried talking to him but Taeyong never showed his face, before he leaves the country side he spent the whole day with his kids but didn't even get to see Taeyong's face. He went back to his place in the city and once he got there he got into a fight with Jangmi, it obviously didn't end well and for the rest of the week Jaehyun was in a slump. He didn't have any motivation for anything and all he did is look at the pictures he have of his kids with Taeyong, when he calls them he doesn't even get to hear his voice but only get to talk to his kids.

Almost a year passed and he does see the kids once a month. Since the day Taeyong last talk to him, Jangmi and him have been getting into fights, she use the kids and Taeyong for everything just to get what she wants. At some point Jaehyun got tired of her using them against him and decided to file a divorce. Jangmi was not happy at all but Jaehyun was presistent about separating from her, they settled when money was put on the table and that just proved to him that Jangmi wasn't with him cause she wants to be but because of materialistic things. The divorce took a while but when everything was finalized he went back to work, he's been talking about his brother about moving to the country side but will still work under his brother. Yunho has never seen his brother this desparate and that could only mean that he is truly in love with whoever is living there.

The next month he went to the country side and didn't tell Taeyong or his kids that he's moving. He's been trying to settle in but when he ran out of food and went to the market, he didn't mean to bump to anyone but fate wasn't on his side, he bumped to Taeyong's sister which he only met a few times but everytime she walcomed him like he's already part of the family. "Jaehyun? OMG! How are you? When did you get here? Does Taeyong know?"

"Nice to see you too noona, I've been here for only a few days. Taeyong doesn't know and please don't tell him, I know he's still mad at me and I understand if you're mad at me as well."

"I am a bit upset at what you did to my brother but how you made Taeyong happy I couldn't hate you for that. I know he misses you and I know you do too and I hope you two would figure this out like adults. And don't worry I won't tell him that you're here."

"Thank you noona, that means so much. I promise I'll make everything better." the two said their goodbyes and continued on their grocery shopping.

He's been there for a week now and he can't wait any longer, he needs to see Taeyong and his kids. He remember Taeyong saying he wants to go on a picnic once the kids are a bit older and maybe today is the day. Jaehyun woke up early that morning and prepared the food and planned what they'll do for a whole day. He went to Taeyong's parents place and rang the doorbell and Taeyong answered the door, he looked shocked and behind him is Minhyung playing with Jeno. "Hi Love."

"What are you doing here? You didn't call beforehand...I'll get the boys ready so you three can hangout." before Taeyong could turn he grabbed his hand and stopped him.

"I actually want us four to go out." Jaehyun is very hopeful about it but scared that he'll get rejected.

"Daddy!" Mark saw Jaehyun and ran towards him, he coruched down and lifted him up and Jeno seem to notice after Mark yelled and slowly walk towards his Dad.

"Baby boy can you ask Appa if he wants to go to a picnic with us?" Jaehyun know that Taeyong can never say no to their boys.

"Appa pweeeaassee" Jaehyun can just laugh at how cute his son is, Taeyong contemplated at first but agreed as he doesn't want his son to be sad.

Jaehyun and Taeyong buckled the two boys and then got in the car, the ride was a bit awkward but with the help of the two boys asking them so many questions it went well. When they got to the spot they let the boys run around and play with bubbles and would eat here and there. The two on the other hand didn't talk and just watch their boys play, Taeyong as well sat a bit far from Jaehyun and even though it hurts him he understands why he did that. As day turns to night they started to head back and the two boys fell asleep since they played all day and that gave Jaehyun the chance to talk to the older. "How are you hyung?"

"I'm doing good, started a job not too long ago. How about you?"

"Really? What kind of job? I'm doing what I just usually do, work."

"I work at a nursery, the boys goes there too so I can also keep an eye on them. Umm...how are you and uhh your wife?"

"I uhhh- we are actually separated now, it's been almost two months since our divorced was finalized."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"No! I'm sorry I shouldn't have yelled but don't apologize. Jangmi and I were not meant for each other and it was never gonna work out for a lifetime so please don't apologize."

"But none of this would have happened if it wasn't because of me, if we didn't meet then you and her could have been still together." the moment Taeyong said that they arrived at Taeyong's parent's place. Jaehyun put the car on park and faced Taeyong.

"Do you really not want to be with me anymore? Do we not have a second chance?"

"I don't know, I guess I'm just scared of getting hurt again."

"Love please know that you have my whole heart, including the kids of course, and no one can ever take that away." after a minute of silence Jaehyun helped Taeyong putting the kids to bed. Jaehyun had fun with his family today but getting back with Taeyong is a bit harder but that for sure will make him work harder.

The next day Taeyong and the kids went to the nursery and Jaehyun got information from Taeyong's sister as to when he gets off work and that's where he is right now, in front of the nursery school building. He sees other parents picking up their kids and he went in to pick up both boys and of course Taeyong. He went up to the front desk to sign his two boys out. "What are their names Sir?"

"Oh umm...Jung Minhyung and Jung Jeno."

"Minhyung and Jeno? May I ask who you are to them?"

"I'm their father."

"Uhhh...hold on one moment Sir, let me get someone." the guy went to the back and a few seconds later he came back with Taeyong following behind and Jeno in his arms while Minhyung holding his hand.

"Jaehyun? What are you doing here?"

"You know him?" the guy form the front desk asked.

"Daddy!" Minhyung ran to Jaehyun and Jeno reaching his tiny arms to Jaehyun wanted to be carried by him.

With the two boys clinging on him the guy that was on the front desk look shock like he's seen a ghost. "Hyung I texted you that I'll be picking up the kids."

"I'm sorry I was busy with work, I couldn't check my phone."

"Wait so he really is the dad?" before getting here Taeyong's older sister told him that someone there wanted to court Taeyong but the older refuse as he's busy with the kids. That moment Jaehyun knew that the guy she's talking about is this guy in front of him.

"Are you off work now hyung?" Jaehyun didn't bother to answer his question.

"Yeah, I'm off work now. Why?" Jaehyun grabbed Taeyong's hand and the four of them walked out and he looked back to see the guy's mouth wide open not knowing what just happened.

Once the kids are all buckled up they drove not really having a destination in mind. "So are you seeing that guy? Is that why you don't want to give me a chance?"

"What? What are you talking about? Guy? You mean Doyoung?"

"I don't know what his name is and I don't care. So is he the reason?"

"Jaehyun please, there's nothing going on between Doyoung and I. Can you please take us home as well, if not we can take the bus from here." the two didn't talk all the way to drop them off and when they got there Jaehyun bid goodbyes to the kids but he still petty about what happened and to not make it worse he didn't say a single word.

Jaehyun didn't get to see the boys for the rest of the week day and Taeyong got a bit worried. Jaehyun usually notify him if he'll be seeing the boys or not, Taeyong is scared that the younger boy just gave up. The weekend rolled up and Minhyung and Jeno are over at his sister's house to play with their cousins and his parents are there to watch them as well. Around noon Taeyong heard a knock on their door and he thought it was his dad that he just forgot his keys again. "Appa I told you to-...."

"Hi Love."

"Jaehyun? What are you doing here? The kids are not here." Taeyong was relieved to see his face but also shocked.

"I know, I'm here for you. I wanted to ask if you would go on a date with me."

"Right now? I don't have time to put makeup on." at that moment Jaehyun stood closer to him and just stare at the older with so much love and care in his eyes.

"You don't need those, you already look stunning." Taeyong didn't know what to say, he told Jaehyun to wait in the living room while he change his clothes, it's been so long since he felt like this.

Jaehyun took Taeyong to a tulip garden and took pictures there and just enjoyed the view, Jaehyun both enjoyed the flowers and Taeyong smiling at it. There was a lot of people that day and everyone is pushing each other towards the exit and a stranger almost pushed Taeyong but Jaehyun caught him by the waist. "You okay Love?" Taeyong just nodded his head but since that little mistake Jaehyun never took his hand around the older's waist, the two enjoyed each other's company for that short time. 

Before dropping Taeyong off the two stayed in the car and it was just silence. "Hyung...I uhhh I hope you had fun today."

"I did, thank you for that." that moment Taeyong leaned in Jaehyun's side to give a little peck on the younger's cheek, Jaehyun looked at the older and grab his face and kissed Taeyong on the lip. After a few seconds Taeyong pulled away.

"Jae, I don't know if this is right."

"What's not right about it? We both have deep feelings for each other and I can't imagine not being with you and the kids so what's so wrong about this? Do you not want to be with me anymore?"

"Of course I want to be with you, it's just..."

"Because I didn't tell you I was married?" Taeyong nodded but refused to make eye contact with Jaehyun.

"Love if you want me to show you papers that her and I are no longer together then I will, I'll do anything to prove to you that I only have eyes for you only." instead of taking Taeyong home they went back to Jaehyun's place instead. When they got inside things got heated even though they didn't have a single drop of alcohol.

---

The next morning Jaehyun is the first one to wakeup and when he turned to his side he sees a figure laying right beside him, it took him a while to figure out who it is. He smiled when his brain processed that the figure is Taeyong. He scooted closer to him and wrapped his arm around, he misses these kind of mornings. He felt Taeyong wake up, "Good morning Love."

"Ughh please tell me we didn't do it."

"Well...we're both from the waist down and we're both sticky so yeah we did it." Taeyong turned around to face Jaehyun and the older looked a bit pissed.

"I love you?..." is the only thing Jaehyun could say.

"We didn't get to see the kids go to sleep or even say 'good night' to them."

"Let's go take a shower and go see the kids then." Jaehyun stood up and notice that Taeyong isn't following behind.

"What's wrong Love?"

"I have a bit of a problem...I don't have any clean clothes."

"You can borrow some of mine, come one let's hurry before the kids wake up and cries cause you're not home." since Taeyong's parents house isn't that far the two walked hand in hand and right when they entered the house the boys just woke up, it was a perfect timing.

About two months later Jaehyun got a call from his older brother that they need them there at the main building, Jaehyun told Taeyong about the situation and the older told him to go but Jaehyun is reluctant to go. Finally Taeyong got him to go the next day but Jaehyun promises to call him right away once he gets there. 

When Jaehyun stepped inside his older brother's office he became a stereotypical younger sibling. "Hyuuung, why can't I just continue working online?"

"Jaehyun-ah, you're one of the best guys we have and you working in the country side we can't reach you easily."

"But Taeyong and my boys are there, I can't just leave them."

"Okay I understand but this is work. Why don't you bring them here? No one in the family has met them so don't you think it's time for us to welcome your family?"

"I'll talk to him about it."

"Good, I really need you here." after two days Jaehyun went back to Taeyong and they sat down and talked about it. Taeyong is scared to leave but his parents urges him to go, playfully saying that it's time for him to leave just like his older sister.

It took them a few days to pack every necessary things they need and both boys are confused why they are packing, Taeyong on the other hand is nervous going to the city. He has been to the city but to live there he's scared, he doesn't know anyone but Jaehyun of course. On their drive there Taeyong cna't hide how nervous he is and Jaehyun notices it and just held his hand for the rest of the way.

When they got to Jaehyun's place the three were shocked that this is how he's been living, Taeyong knows that Jaehyun is from a wealthy family but he didn't know that he's this rich. "Welcome home."

"Daddy do we live here now?" Minhyung walked up to Jaehyun tugging his pants.

"Do you want to live here?" Minhyung nodded, Jaehyun looked at Taeyong and just smiled.

The first night in the house Minhyung and Jeno shared a room while Taeyong slept with Jaehyun in another room. It was already around 2a.m. when Jaehyun woke up because of the movement on the bed, he looked at Taeyong who is flipping from side to side. "Love is something wrong?"

"I'm sorry did I wake you up?"

"Is something troubling you?" Jaehyun sat up to turn on the side lamp on his side to clearly see Taeyong's face.

"It's just...I'm not used to this kind of lifestyle. I'm thinking about what to do tomorrow or the next day or after that, I don't know anyone here."

"I'm sorry, I know how hard this is for you. Making you and the kids move all the way here and change your lifestyle."

"I don't mind moving in with you, it's just going to take me a while to get used to it." Jaehyun gave Taeyong a quick peck on the forehead, he then turned off the lamp and laid down while Taeyong put his head on the younger's chest and hugging Taeyong closer to him.

"Do you really have to sleep without a shirt on?"

"I feel comfortable without it on."

"Wait does that mean you slept with your ex-wife like this?" Taeyong sat up and stared at Jaehyun even though it was dark.

"Love no, she was rarely home and when she was we would sleep in separate rooms. We were never in the same room." Taeyong felt relieved and laid back down and hugged Jaehyun by his waist which made the younger smile since Taeyong doesn't really show his jealousy side.

The next morning the two woke up the same time and while Jaehyun went and took a shower, Taeyong made breaksfast for the four of them. Jaehyun moved very slowly as he don't want to go to the office and leave them. Once he arrived at the office he called Taeyong right away asking if they are 'okay'. "Love? Both of my sisters said they'll be over to take you guys out."

"Jae I don't have any money." 

"If you go to my office desk there should be a card in the first drawer."

"Are you sure I can use it?"

"Yes, don't worry about it. Have fun with my sisters and buy whatever what you and the boys want. Message me whenever you can, I'll be home before dinner. I love you."

"I love you too."

A few minutes later after hanging up with Jaehyun, his sisters came like what he said and was happy to finally meet their younger brother's partner and kids. Jessica and Krystal are head over heels when it came to their nephews. While walking down the street both boys are holding their aunt's hands when they bumped into a certain someone. "Well, well, well. If it isn't the person my ex husband cheated on me with..."

Jessica grabbed both boys and handed them to Krystal to guide them in the car including Taeyong who looked very scared. "Krystal take them to the car, I'll be there in a second."

"Unnie I was talking to that guy Jaehyun cheated on me with. Why are you even with a home wrecker?"

"Don't ever call him that and don't call me 'unnie', you are no longer family with me."

"That guy was the reason why Jaehyun divorced me!"

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me Jangmi, my brother would not have divorced you if you were only there for him and don't you dare bad mouth Jaehyun's family. If I hear one of their names come out in that mouth of yours you will regret ever meeting me." when Jangmi was still with Jaehyun it is well known that Jessica might not say a lot of things but she is not someone to mess with.

Jessica met up with Krystal and the others after and they continued to go shopping then dropped the three at Jaehyun's place before dinner. The boys had fun with their aunts and continued to play till Jaehyun walked in after work. Jaehyun greeted his boys but directly went to Taeyong who was at the kitchen making their dinner. Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Taeyong's tiny waist then rested his head on the older's shoulder. "Is something wrong? Did something bad happened at work?"

"No but I just miss working at home and being with you three."

"You're overreacting, we'll always be here when you come home." while eating dinner Jaehyun asked them what they did today and the boys told him that auntie Jessica and Krystal took them shopping and bought them a lot of snacks but Taeyong not dare to tell him about seeing his ex-wife. 

"Love is something wrong?" Jaehyun noticed that Taeyong is quiet and just plays with his food.

"No, I uhhh...you're sisters are literally the ice princesses."

"You haven't met our oldest yet..."

"I kind of don't want to if you say it like that."

A few hours after dinner they gave the boys a bath and put them to bed and headed to their room, Taeyong is sitting on his side while Jaehyun is getting ready for bed. "Jae can we talk?"

Jaehyun tunred around and just by tone of his voice he's scared what the older will say. "Am I in trouble?"

"What? No...Do you uhh remember what we did after that garden date you took me?"

"Yeeaahh, why?" Taeyong got up and handed him a white stick, it took Jaehyun a second but finaly realized what it is.

"You're pregnant? Love you're pregnant? There's a little bean inside you right now?" Taeyong nodded his head and Jaehyun lifted him up and twriled him around before putting him down and gave him kisses all over his face.

"You're not upset?"

"Upset? Why would I be? You know I love the boys and would love to have more running around."

"It's just I know you're busy at work, the boys are not old enough yet and to add another baby crying at night might bother you."

"I wouldn't trade anything in this world to be a father to my boys and my now bean that's on the way and be your forever partner."

---

A year passed and their third child was born and they named him Sungchan, unlike the first two who closely resemble Jaehyun their third is almost a spitting image of Taeyong with hints of Jaehyun. Taeyong has met everyone in Jaehyun's family as well and just like what Jaehyun said their older brother is much scarrier but once you get to know him he's the warmest person you could meet. Ever since their son was born the two didn't get much sleep, with two boys running around and a baby crying any parent would go crazy but Jaehyun love every bit of it. The two also had their ups and downs, fights here and there but they never let the other one go to sleep mad or upset.

Jaehyun went to work as usual, his brother called him in right after stepping inside the building and to Yunho's horror his brother has dark circles and obvious he haven't gotten much sleep. "You called me hyung?"

"Uhhh, I'll just ask someone else for the job. You clearly have enough on your plate."

"I'm sorry hyung, it's just Sungchan kept crying last night and I know Taeyong hyung is tired from watching all three kids all day long..."

"So you took over the job to give him some rest? You're really setting the bar high up there for other guys Jaehyun-ah."

"Taeyong hyung deserves everything hyung, he already sacrificed so much for me so doing this little thing is nothing."

"He is a great guy and yet I don't see a ring on his finger."

"I'm planning on it hyung, I want the ring to be as perfect as him and I'm looking for a perfect time to pop the question. If only I met him when I was in high school I could've proposed to him like what you did."

"Are you really bringing up my marriage with Jaejoong? Okay, fine. Yeah we got married straight out of high school and had a child after but hey, it worked out."

"How's Jaejoong hyung and Changmin by the way?"

"They are loving Japan so they stay there most of the time but they do comeback every month."

"Hyung do you think my Taeyong and your Jaejoong look alike?"

"They do have similarities, why do you ask?"

"Cause Jessica noona said we have a cetain type of guys."

The two laughed it off but Yunho did send Jaehyun home to take some rest, Jaehyun didn't want to at first but eventually agreed and went home. When he opened the door he saw Taeyong look shocked while holding Sungchan. 

"Why are you home so early? It's not even lunch yet."

"Yunho hyung sent me home." he walked up to him and gave him a kiss on the lips and to his son's head.

"The boys went to nursery so it's just us three here. Sungchan just had his bottle so he's starting to fall asleep."

"So that means it's only you and I?" Jaehyun hugging Taeyong by his waist.

"No, you need sleep too so sleep with Sungchan while I clean the house."

Jaehyun didn't have a choice but ended falling asleep with Sungchan beside him, it was only for a good few hours when he felt Sungchan move. He grabbed his son and walked out of the room when Taeyong was picking up the toys and mopping the floor, he turned around and sees the two just standing there. "Well, both babies are up."

Half a year passed and Jaehyun decided to take Taeyong back to the country side to visit his family and to go on a date. Taeyong's parents were willing to watch the three boys while they spend time with each other. Jaehyun want to take Taeyong to where they got back together after all the 'ex-wife' thing happened. The two held hands all the way and when they got to where the bridge is where water lilies floating everywhere. "Is something wrong? Why did you stop?"

"You know I love you, right? I can't imagine anyone else to be the Appa to my three boys and I really can't imagine being with someone else other than you. I guess it's time to move forward and..." Jaehyun bended one knee and took out a tiny box from his pocket and presented a ring to Taeyong. Taeyong who stayed quiet listening to everything to what Jaehyun was saying now looks like he's about to cry.

"Love will you marry me?" seconds passed which felt like hours for Jaehyun and Taeyong finally answered but can't vocalized it for being too happy he just ended up nodding his head. Jaehyun jumped up to give him a hug and kiss him before putting the ring on his finger.

"Jae is this serious?"

"Yes Love! I've never been more serious in my life." Taeyong can't help but keep looking down on his finger, never in his life he thought of getting married. The kids was enough for him and him and Jaehyun never really talked about marriage.

"Do you like it?" he looked at Jaehyun and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

"It's perfect, I love it."

The two went back to Taeyong's parents house to pick up the boys and the first thing his mom saw was the ring on Taeyong's finger. "Congratulations son, your dad and I are so happy for you."

Turned out Jaehyun went a week before they went there to ask his parents for his hand and with that gesture Taeyong felt touched. After picking up the kids and gave them a bath to get them ready for bed, both boys ran to their bed and layed there. "Boys go back to your bed."

Taeyong walked to their room with Sungchan in his arms. "What's going on here?"

"The boys want to sleep here tonight."

"Oh that should be fun, we can do that for tonight." both boys were happy but his now fiance is not.

"Love are you serious?"

"I don't see what's so wrong about it."

Everyone is settled, Sungchan in his crib which is right beside Taeyong and the two boys are sleeping between him and Jaehyun. The boys are sleeping peacefully when Taeyong looked at Jaehyun and he look a bit upset. "What's wrong?"

"I want to touch you, hug you to sleep but these little devils is blocking me right now."

"Jaehyun they're your kids."

"Exactly, they're with you almost the whole time when I'm at work and then they do this?"

"I'm surprise to hear that from you."

"What do you mean?"

"Your sisters told me that you slept between your parents till you were 12. These two are younger than you when you did that."

"I knew those two would tell you something embarrassing about me."

"Well I think it's cute and you can't get mad at them when you did the exact same thing."

Jaehyun woke up the latest the next day, he opened his eyes and the bed is already empty. He walked out of the room and it was peaceful.

"Love~! Where's the kids?" he sees Taeyong putitng launfry into the machine.

"My parents took Sungchan while my sister took Minhyung and Jeno so they can play with their cousin before we leave tomorrow."

"So what I'm hearing is that we're alone?"

"Yes but don't expect anything, I have to get everything settled before we leave." 

"Fine but can I get my morning kiss anyways." Taeyong turned around and gave him a quick peck and told him to wash up since he just woke up.

Through out the day Jaehyun helped Taeyong around the house, from vacuuming, mopping, dusting and so much more. When the kids were dropped off they instantly went to bed as they were tired and it was already late. "Love we'll be leaving at noon is that alright with you?"

"Yeah that should give us enough time." Jaehyun sat and laid his head on Taeyong's lap while the older is playing with his hair.

"Now that we're engaged when do you want to get married." Jaehyun still can't believe that he can say those lines.

"I don't know, we got to think about this more. For me it doesn't matter how long or short we are engaged as long as I know I'll end up with you."

"If it was possible we could've gotten married the day I proposed." the two just laughed and finished watching their show and went to bed. This time Jaehyun is a bit happy since the boys are asleep in their own rooms. Jaehyun hugged Taeyong from behind which is his favorite way of sleeping, Jaehyun loves having Taeyong in his arms.

---

It's been a little over half a year since Jaehyun proposed and with the help of Jaehyun's sisters and his sister the wedding is planned perfectly and is ready to go. Everyone got their fittings done and in a week Jaehyun and Taeyong will get married. Jaehyun has been busy at work but spend time with his family equally, since day one from meeting Taeyong his feelings never changed, it became stronger instead. As usual Jaehyun spent his weekend with Taeyong and the boys, before that Jaehyun would sometimes go to work or go to bars but meeting Taeyong changed all that and also with two toddlers and a baby is for sure keeping him busy. "Are you ready to be married with me? Stuck with me forever?"

"Even if you didn't propose I know it's gonna be hard to get rid of you anyways."

"Yeah, it's pretty hard to get rid of me and we have three boys who acts like me in some ways." 

"Those two acts exactly like you, God help me if this third one turns out to be like his brothers."

On the day of the wedding Taeyong's side of the family came all the way to Seoul to see him walk down the aisle and get married to the person that treats him like a diamond. Taeyong is going to be wearing an all white suit and Jaehyun is wearing an all black suit while their kids are wearing little tux. The wedding went as planned and the photographer took a picture of them walking outside of church hand in hand looking at each other smiling and laughing. 

A few days after the wedding an announcement on the news was made that the youngest of the Jung family got 're-married and look happier than ever' which was broadcasted throughout the country and was on the big screen in the city. Walking on the side walk is a certain person that used to be part of the Jung's who is looking up at the big screen seeing her ex-husband with someone else. "Jaehuyun is married? Again? I didn't know that." one of her friends asked her.

"Yup, turns out they have kids too."

"He looks happy, I didn't even know he could smile."

"What is that suppose to mean?"

"It's just that when you two were still together he rarely talked or smiled but seeing him with that person he looks content, very happy." that sentence hit Jangmi, it's true that she never seen Jaehyun smiled to her and now seeing him smile from ear to ear hit her like a truck. She never even knew that he have dimples.

---

After the wedding the two went straight to their honeymoon destination which they were there for two weeks. When they came back everything went back to normal, Jaehyun went back to work while Taeyong continued to be a stay at home husband and taking care of their youngest Sungchan. 

A few years later later Taeyong started to feel a bit sick, he found the signs to be a bit too familiar which urged him to go buy a test. He took a few test and they all turned out to be positive. Taeyong is scared to tell Jaehyun about the current situation, they already have three kids and adding another one is going to be a chaos. 

A few weeks later Taeyong can no longer hide it from Jaehyun and decided to tell him that evening. Jaehyun as usual came home at 8pm, they all had dinner and Jaehyun noticed that Teyong isn't eating and just playing with his food. "Love are you not hungry? You're playing with your food."

"Jae *sigh* I have something to tell you." Jaheyun put down his utensils and put all his attention to his husband.

"Oh no what's wrong?" Taeyong then stood up, took something out of his hoodie which he's been wearing a lot and handed something to Jaehyun. Jaehyun looked at it and he didn't have any reaction on his face which scared Taeyong. 

"You're pregnant?" the older nodded and looked down, it's obvious from Jaehyun's face that he isn't happy. Jaehyun stood up and hugged the older.

"Are you not happy? We're having another baby." Taeyong looked at him and he's smiling.

"You're not mad?"

"Why would I be? I'm excited for the new baby, we're expanding our family. You thought I wouldn't be happy?"

"It's just that I know you've been busy at work and I can see it's stressing you out and then you'd come home with three kids running around and that they can be a bit loud and with this new baby it might just add to this chaos."

"Yes I get stressed from work but coming home to YOU and the kids helps me release that stress. I don't care how many kids are running around just being with my family helps me feel at ease."

"I'm sorry if I thought that way."

"It's fine, I understand but I'm very excited for this new baby." Jaehyun gave Taeyong a peck on the forehead and put his hands on top of Taeyong's growing belly.

A few months later Taeyong gave birth to a healthy baby boy, while he was recovering Jaehyun went back to working from home to help Taeyong with the kids, Taeyong can't help but smile seeing Jaehyun playing with their now youngest. "We're not having another baby after David, I don't think I can handle another pregnancy."

"Fine and thank you for giving me four wonderful boys."

 

 

 

 

A/N: So is this considered as a 'one shot'? Or is it too long? Also I'm very sorry if the story jumps from a different timeline, I'm still trying to learn how to shorten my stories when they're one shots.