One Shot

Let's drink together Manager Hwang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

TAEYEON POV

As a famous celebrity and artist, I struggled alot and got drunk often due to excessive stress from th entertainment industry and the ridiculous part being famous was your the apple of the eye of the media and gossipers, I'm hurt from the ill comments thrown by my haters and I fed up with them but I'm grateful to those who supported me throughout my successful career from my debut as a amateur actress after having a long hiatus from the entertainment, I went back to South Korea to pursue my acting again, I already contacted my bestfriend Sunny Lee, she's also my business partner in our own entertainment company although I've stayed in California, I'm working as my S&T Entertainment as one of the main producer but kept hidden my real name and even my appearance from Sunny's help. I've written songs for other artist and groups under the name of "Serenity" and the media gone crazy in searching for me since every wrote songs were a huge success but Sunny kept it under control, I had girlfriends here in California and my last heartbreak was Jessica Jung also an artist, author, businesswoman and creative director of her own clothing brand which explains why I have so many personally designed clothes for me under Blanc & Eclare, it's really a sad break up for me because of too much pressure between us we decided to called it off but we're in good terms for now and she said that if we meet again in such a good circumstances maybe she'll give it a chance again but I never expected it to happen because if I hold into her words I will hurt myself so I've decided to pursue music again so Sunny arranged a new manager for me.

------

INCHEON AIRPORT

"Taengoo!!!!" Sunny greeted me and grabbed my luggages with the help of our bodyguards who dressed casually so no one would suspect anything.

"Drop me on my hotel." I'm worn out and I need my sleep so she only nods.

"You're latest song hits the top music charts so I want to treat you for always doing a great job." Sunny happily said after we settled at the backseat of one of our company van.

"I already booked the expensive suite for you Taengoo." Sunny added cheerfully but my headache turns worse.

"Thank you so much Sunny." I said but my voice was hoarse from exhaustion.

"I think you need such a short break before I will announce your comeback." Sunny offers.

"Thanks it means alot to me." I smiled at her as we headed on my hotel secretly.

"By the way, your new manager will meet you there tomorrow so I hope I will receive a good news of getting along with her." Sunny smiled at me.

"We'll see about it." I sighed because I didn't want anyone except for Sunny and Sooyoung to handle me since they've known me since highschool but the beanpole already debuted as successful model in famous clothing brand in Paris.

"Sooyoung says hello to you." Sunny checked her email from her smartphone.

" her!!! I didn't forget what she did to me the last time I've dated the actress Yoona." I angrily said because she's the reason why me and Yoona broke up since she humiliated me infront of my supposedly girlfriend but I've already move on I just want Sooyoung to remember that she owes me alot.

"She'll buy you your favorite wine." Sunny bargain after reading Sooyoung's reply from what I've seen in my peripheral vision but I also noticed how my friend blushes everytime her message box pop out consist of Sooyoung's reply.

"Are you two dating?" She froze and tense alot from what I've said so it means they already dating then it's a relief since I saw how Sooyoung cried when Sunny dated some random guy from our previous entertainment agency.

"It's fine on me don't worry." I added before  she looked at me in a weird way.

"I just conclude." I answered without waiting for her questions so she playfully punch me in my arms and it ing hurts.

"YAH!!!" We bickered on our way to my hotel before she pick and buy  my new penthouse.

------

AT THE HOTEL

"Such a tiring day!" After I've taken a bath I spend my leisure time reading my ex-girlfriend's new released book "Shine", she written it well and I loved it.

"She's a damn perfect woman." I sighed when I've read almost half of the beautiful novel in my hands.

"I continue it tomorrow." I place the book in my side table before I've heard my doorbell rang at 10pm?

"Who the heck will ring my doorbell?" I scoffed and angrily stomped my feet into my door before I heard another angry knock.

"What the h--------"

*SLAP*

* what happen?*

*Who the hell are you to slap me?*

Our eyes widen when our gazes meet in the middle and recognized each other well yet my heart beats wildly inside again.

*No way*

My first love.

*Sorry wrong room* She quickly runs in embarrassed before I held my burning cheek she slapped awhile ago.

" I'm screwed." I froze in my spot and keep my hotel room door open but I never see her again since she runs fast like a speed of light. I immediately forgot about Jessica and my thoughts focused in my first love's pretty face.

*She's still beautiful and gorgeous*

Well, I've dated so many girls in my younger days before I've met and stalked my first love in my middle school. She's pure hearted but the reality hits me when she said infront of my face that she hated me because of my image being a womanizer and playgirl as well before I've realized that she's right so I stopped myself dating again until we graduated and few years I've debuted as an actress that I completely forget about her along with her rejections. I didn't heard news about her ever since we graduated I've been so busy in my celebrity life and meet few people as I could and casually dating them but didn't reached a year before I broke up with them and Jessica was the only one whom stayed with me for 2 years and it's precious for me.

"What the hell." I said before I slammed the door closed and went back into my room.

"Am I dreaming?" I sighed but my cheek sting from her slapped.

*Damn* I scoffed before I decided to call it a day.

------

S&T COMPANY

"Good morning Taengoo!" I arrived earlier than expected and spotted Sunny looking gorgeous with her elegant red expensive dress like she's attending something important event.

"Morning." I answered uninterested before we enter inside the conference room with her bodyguard.

"Glad you're early today." She smiled.

"I'm attending some business meeting with our Chinese investors so I'm in a rush but your manager was already here." Sunny pointed at the woman infront of us sitting formally.

*What the hell* My eyes widen in surprise when I've met her twice after my arrival in South Korea.

"Remember Ms. Hwang from our middle school? She's your manager." Sunny secretly smirked at me before she announce her departure and leave us alone.

*F---k you Lee Sunkyu!!!* I screamed inside my head when she teasingly look at me before she closed the door behind me.

"H-Hi Miss Kim??!!" She awkwardly greets me before I forcefully smile at her.

"Hello." I coldly said before I sat across her avoiding her gaze on me before I heard her clears .

"S-Sorry last night if I mistakenly you fot another person and shamelessly slapped you." She stuttered while sincere apologizing at me and shrugged her off accepting the apology because I couldn't stayed for too long with her alone.

"So, you're my manager?" I asked coldly and shows off my arrogant self into her.

"Yes, Miss Kim." She clearly said.

"Well, you're fired!" I harshly said made her taken aback and looks like she's going to cry infront of me.

"Wait, Miss Kim." She begged as she pulled my sleeve shirt as I hastily stood up and ready to leave.

"I don't have time." I coldly said and tried to put her hands away from me.

"Don't you think you're being unprofessional here? You're dealing with our personal matter through our job?" She sound frustrated on me but I stood firmly on my ground and never face her.

"Look, I'm sorry for everything I've done wrong on you. I'm begging you I desperately need the job please." She choke on her tears I heard her silent cries but still I acted cold and harsh so she wouldn't expect kindness from me.

"I'm your boss so I'm the one who will decide if I fire you or not." I finally face her and I felt guilty when I saw her defeated face looking back at me.

"Out of all the people living in South Korea why you?" I harshly said and she only staring at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter